CARTMAN VS BUTTERS...WHO WILL WIN THE FIGHT

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:50 pm

D.D.Crazy wrote:Butters! Withought a doubt.

I can see it all now. Blood, guts, cadavers, and tap dancing shoes rain the battle field. And Cartman, on the verge of death, utters this under his breath "We.. we didn't listen" then dies, dies dead.

I doubt it will be blood and guts, though. Both seem to take their revenge on their target indirectly, and they both tend to shatter others from the inside (i.e. "Awsom-o," "Scott Tenorman Must Die") but if Butters didn't have the thought of punishment from his parents looming over him, he might just go crazy.
C-L

Postby C-L » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:58 pm

abously Cartman wins DUH!!
wazup! go 2 hell!!
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:24 pm

Ok let me think on this...

Butters may be a wussy, but he knows how to take blows, I mean Cartman’s a spoiled fat kid who has probably never had a spanking in his life. You saw how he wussed out when his mom pinched him, or whatever, in that Dog Whisperer episode. He may be sadistic, but if it came to one on one, he’d lose. Butters would win, hands down, simply for resilience,

Butters is fairly naive, even this late in the game, it would be possible for Cartman to pull one up on him, I don’t believe Butters actually knew Cartman was awesome-o. Did he? That’s sort of hard to tell, it’s possible that Butters has more to him then he lets on. The Awesome-O episode certainly seems to imply that. Even if it were by blind luck alone, Butters seems to have the upper hand when it comes to Cartman’s schemes, so he’d probably win that round too.

The only way I can see Cartman having the upper hand is through use of mass, aka body fat, to smother poor Butters to death. T_T That is such a horrid way to go, and knowing Butters, it’s probably in his cards.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
sexyboy_phil

fight

Postby sexyboy_phil » Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:23 pm

I onisty think it will be butters cartman lost to kyle i think urmm well anyway butters will win because cartmans too fat :idea: :!: :!:
hi
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:37 pm

D: How does Butters usually get back at Cartman's schemes? From what I can remember, the only ways he's ever "gotten back" were in A.W.E.S.O.M-O and kind of in Ginger Kids.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:22 am

Oneirogenic wrote:D: How does Butters usually get back at Cartman's schemes? From what I can remember, the only ways he's ever "gotten back" were in A.W.E.S.O.M-O and kind of in Ginger Kids.

Well when has Cartman actually "gotten" Butters? I can see lots of times the other boys did, but not Cartman.

But maybe you're right.
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:49 pm

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
Oneirogenic wrote:D: How does Butters usually get back at Cartman's schemes? From what I can remember, the only ways he's ever "gotten back" were in A.W.E.S.O.M-O and kind of in Ginger Kids.

Well when has Cartman actually "gotten" Butters? I can see lots of times the other boys did, but not Cartman.

But maybe you're right.

:0 He TOTALLY got him in Jared Has Aides. :d and if I remember correctly, in Casa Bonita. *isn't exactly sure, though.*
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:15 am

Oneirogenic wrote:
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:

But maybe you're right.

:0 He TOTALLY got him in Jared Has Aides. :d and if I remember correctly, in Casa Bonita. *isn't exactly sure, though.*

Stan and Kyle helped him in Jared has Aids, but yeah he did. I think Butters likes, not implying likes but sort of idolizes Cartman, so he fell for it once but not after that.

And Cartman did trick him in Casa Bonita, but Damn Butters had so much fun making that city and everything. :P Maybe Cartman's intentions were bad, but to be honest, that's the happiest I've ever seen Butters.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:51 am

I think Cartman would win if he was really pissed off. Hes like the hulk, his anger makes him stronger and fatter.He kind of kicked craigs butt in sumo too.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
Grahum

Postby Grahum » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:51 am

I Think cartman would win but only cause its butters anyone else would probaly win butters is a sweet child tricked by his parents that the world is a nice place where as cartman is just mummy's boy who thinks he is big
Grahum

Re: fight

Postby Grahum » Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:52 am

sexyboy_phil wrote:I onisty think it will be butters cartman lost to kyle i think urmm well anyway butters will win because cartmans too fat :idea: :!: :!:

I agree with that :D
Shiznips1029

Re: CARTMAN VS BUTTERS...WHO WILL WIN THE FIGHT

Postby Shiznips1029 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:03 am

candies wrote:i belive cartman will win this fight does anybody agree

Hell ya Cartman could kill butters! :twisted:
Stewey Griffin Rules You All!!!
Shiznips1029

Postby Shiznips1029 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:06 am

Higgity Wiggity Wah You Bitches!
Stewey Griffin Rules You All!!!
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:07 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:Fatass could swallow Butters whole, be crushed by his digestive tract and die while being crapped out from the the stench of his greasy ass flaps. By then, Butter wouldv'e released a few dozen tapeworms into Piggy's lower intestines. In a week, they would've knawed off his face from the inside out.

Hahaha. That was awesome. I want Butters to live though DAMNIT.
nikkikronik

Postby nikkikronik » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:33 am

i really think in the big scheme of things that cartman would come out on top. yes he's a mama's boy but its just that manipulative behavior that gets the spoiled little bastard everything that he wants, including victory. i thinkthat butters would definelty put up a good fight. but when it comes right down to it, cartman has this sick psychotic tendancy to go above and beyand what you could imagine, like in the casa bonita episode, mind you he was pretty stupid in that other episode, what was it ...??? when they had the sea monkey villiage and cartman was out collecting sperm you know , the episode when he said all he had to do was close his eyes and suck it out of a hose? eewww.. that was pretty nasty, i cant believe that such an evil master mind would fall for it. butters has the tendancy to be evil but not as sadistically evil as cartman...lets not forget the episode with cartman playing lambs...
" she puts the lotion on her skin or else she gets the hose again..." he'sone warped little bastard, gotta love him, he is very entertaining.

i miss kenny!!!

Return to “Character Discussion”