CARTMAN VS BUTTERS...WHO WILL WIN THE FIGHT

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

master ed

Postby master ed » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:48 pm

Cartman would win. He has a little bit of strentgh, and can kick them square in the nuts. But he is a sorta pansy. But I think Butters is to big a pussy to even throw a punch. But if he could get the strength and willpower to throw a punch, Butters would easily win. But, I'd go with Cartman on this!
Now making SIGS, PM me for one, I will be reliable.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:50 pm

nikkikronik wrote:i really think in the big scheme of things that cartman would come out on top.

True, sh*t always floats to the top.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:31 pm

Butters will just get Tokens help again. Token will batter him up. Then Butters pulls a quick one and farts in Erics Face. And says "f*ck you, eeeric"
Mags172

Postby Mags172 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:10 pm

Cartman will win
Grahum

Re: CARTMAN VS BUTTERS...WHO WILL WIN THE FIGHT

Postby Grahum » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:21 pm

Shiznips1029 wrote:
candies wrote:i belive cartman will win this fight does anybody agree

Hell ya Cartman could kill butters! :twisted:

Nah sorry i think butters would win
Oddjob

Postby Oddjob » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:18 am

Butters would win. Eric Cartman is only good at indirectly planning the downfall of other people; in a fair fight, he'd get his ass kicked by pretty much anyone short of a defenseless baby. He may be evil, but, in an actual fight, he's a wuss. Butters is pretty much the opposite. He's nervous and doesn't think he can do much, but in a fight he'd do just as well or a little worse as any of the other kids. However, if it wasn't just a throw-em-in-the-room-see-who-comes-out sort of fight, and Cartman was able to set up a plan a little more complex then kick 'em in the nuts, of course he would swin.
In war, the object is not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his.
Nannon_yay

Postby Nannon_yay » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:57 pm

Athena1999 wrote:Cartman is weak. He threw a fit when Kyle tapped him,

Yeah that was funny i think Butters might win because he can be quite aggressive with all that anger inside.
But cartman may be a bit babyish when Kyle hit him but i guesse thats because he was soo over himself it shocked him. He could of course sit On Butters and fart on him. Or belly flop him... lol.

:cartmanlaugh:
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:13 pm

[quote="Nannon_yay":865e6][quote="Athena1999":865e6]Cartman is weak. He threw a fit when Kyle tapped him,[/quote:865e6]

Yeah that was funny i think Butters might win because he can be quite aggressive with all that anger inside.
But cartman may be a bit babyish when Kyle hit him but i guesse thats because he was soo over himself it shocked him. He could of course sit On Butters and fart on him. Or belly flop him... lol.

:cartmanlaugh:[/quote:865e6]
>o> Yes, but when Cartman and Kyle fought in Cartoon wars, they were pretty evenly matched, until Cartman decided to play dirty. I mean, they were both fighting like women (Hell, [i:865e6]I[/i:865e6] throw punches with more ferocity than that) but Cartman didn't start crying like he did before. His reactions are inconsistant when it comes to pain, since, well, whatever's funniest at the time will be done.

:[ I still think that if Butters wanted to, he might be able to kick his ass, but Cartman's not going to play fair and will probably hold a grudge, thus resulting in a bowl of Mr. And Mrs. Stotch Chili.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:15 pm

Cartman, unless he gives Butters a real reason to beat him up. Then I'd say Butters.
Georgia Athanaileas

Cartman VS Butters...who will win the fight?

Postby Georgia Athanaileas » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:45 am

Butters. I've seen Kenny and Kyle make Fatass cry in a 'fight'. Cartman is all talk. Butters would probably be pretty good at defending himself if he had to or whatever.
americanpsychoEricCartman

Postby americanpsychoEricCartman » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:18 pm

obviously, none of you are really paying attention..do you not realize that Eric Cartman is capable of just about any evil whereas Butters is a big pussy [/quote]
suck my b@lls...friggin' hippies(they want to save the world, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad)..RESPECT MY ATHORITAEE...screw you guys-i'm goin' home.
CARTMAN BLOWS

Postby CARTMAN BLOWS » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:27 pm

ha ha ur ip ur important files are gone
Image[img]Image
willywoo03

Postby willywoo03 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:16 am

Ha, neat question... Lets see, Cartman is slow and Butters is a twat... but both are brilliant. My guess is that it would be a draw, kinda like the whole cripple fight scene, but if i had to place a bet it would be on Butters... I always root for the underdog (Butters is the underdog in my opinion) so I belive that Butters would come out victorious and probably suprise us all by biting Cartmans toes off and destroying Cartman by drowning in his own vomit or somthing like that...
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:34 am

willywoo03 wrote:both are brilliant.

:shock: Butters isn't brilliant. He's not even that smart. He just studies a lot after school. That doesn't make you smart.

I think Cartman would win. Simply because Butters is the biggest pussy you will ever meet. I know. Cartman started crying like a little bitch after Kyle hit him. In Cartoon Wars, he and Kyle had an even fight. The only reason anyone won was because of cheap shots. If there was no help from Bart, then Cartman would've won.

Kyle could kick Butters' ass any day. He's has a low tolerance for him, and he throws a lot better punches. Therefore, Cartman could beat the sh*t out of Butters. Butters is such a pussy, I think he would fall after Cartman's first slap. Butters would make for a much worse fighter then Cartman.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
ICBM345

Postby ICBM345 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:49 am

Fans have been waiting for the time that Butters can finally stop being a coward and defend himself once and for all. Matt Stone and Trey Parker have stated that by the time the show's run is over, Butters will finally stand up for himself and put his parents in their place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butters_Stotch

I wonder if this is true?

Return to “Character Discussion”