Godamn Cartman!

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

juggaloblaine

Godamn Cartman!

Postby juggaloblaine » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:24 pm

I'm sick of this...in PreSchool Cartman says Sharon's breasts sag because shes older and when questioned about it he says "trust me guys I know this stuff" Isen't Kenny supposted to be the pervted one I mean he did have his moment in that episode but in other episodes Cartman always says (not in every ep but some) that he knows this about that and acts like he know all the sexual stuff I think he fakes it to make the others inpressed but I know Kenny is the smartest when it comes to the sexual stuff I mean look where he lives!

done with my rant
.....What......
Butters1990

Postby Butters1990 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:28 pm

It's a TV show. Don't go overboard with it. But you made a few good point's. Kenny should be the one speaking out loud when it comes to the Breasts and Vagina's and stuff. Like in Lil Crime Stoppers. He drew Breasts :lol:
Nintendorkus

Postby Nintendorkus » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:20 am

Just because he knows one little thing about breasts doesn't mean he's an expert. :?
ImageImageImage
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:14 pm

>o> Well, he *does* have his own pair.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:18 pm

HA. XD

Well, besides, Cartman's mom is a crack whore. I'm sure he'd get to know some stuff that way. :P
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:31 pm

Cartman's a know-it-all, he just says he knows this stuff. But iceiwynd's right, his mom is a crack whore, he's probably seen some nasty sh*t :lol:
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:46 pm

This just shows that Foreskin Chins isn't so smart, after all.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:49 pm

Im still trying to understand why everyone one hates cartman. :?
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
Oneirogenic

Postby Oneirogenic » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:58 am

aristottlesdeathwish wrote:I'm still trying to understand why everyone one hates cartman. :?

D: I don't think everyone does. I just think the people who dislike him the most go out of their way to speak more than is really nessicary.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:06 am

aristottlesdeathwish wrote:I'm still trying to understand why everyone hates cartman. :?

:?:
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:03 am

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:Cartman's a know-it-all, he just says he knows this stuff. But iceiwynd's right, his mom is a crack whore, he's probably seen some nasty sh*t :lol:

He's probably too stupid to know what's going on. Remember he had no idea his mom was on "Crack Whore Magazine" or was in the scheisse (sp?) videos on the internet or his mom made dirty videos? And there's probably more his meeeeeehm does tha he doesn't know about. :P
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:56 am

Athena1999 wrote:
SouthParkMaster66 wrote:Cartman's a know-it-all, he just says he knows this stuff. But iceiwynd's right, his mom is a crack whore, he's probably seen some nasty sh*t :lol:

He's probably too stupid to know what's going on. Remember he had no idea his mom was on "Crack Whore Magazine" or was in the scheisse (sp?) videos on the internet or his mom made dirty videos? And there's probably more his meeeeeehm does tha he doesn't know about. :P

This was all back when Cartman was a stupid sh*t. He's a lot smarter now. That being said, I don't think he's sexually advanced. He's probably the most knowledged about it along with Kenny, but they're nine. You barely know anything when you're that old. I think Jimmy would be the one to know the most about sex out of the four. He's the most experienced. :D
aristottlesdeathwish wrote:I'm still trying to understand why everyone hates cartman. :?

Maybe it's because he's an assh*le? Perhaps he reminds people of the assh*les they know?
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:18 am

cartman8213 wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:

This was all back when Cartman was a stupid sh*t. He's a lot smarter now. That being said, I don't think he's sexually advanced.

I bet he's in those movies with his mehhhhhhmm. I could imagine them in superchub titles like "Bunz O'Flappin'," "Sausage Factory," "Between My Chins," "Whipped Cream and Cherries," "The Plumpy Pumper," "I Have A Manwich Appetite", and "Cleanup In the Meat Aisle."

But nobody considers that Butters was the one who explained sex to Jimmy.
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:22 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:I bet he's in those movies with his mehhhhhhmm. I could imagine them in superchub titles like "Bunz O'Flappin'," "Sausage Factory," "Between My Chins," "Whipped Cream and Cherries," "The Plumpy Pumper," "I Have A Manwich Appetite", and "Cleanup In the Meat Aisle."

You took all that time just to make movie names up? How sad. You hate a cartoon character you stupid f*ck.
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:42 am

Taranis_Music wrote:
Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:I bet he's in those movies with his mehhhhhhmm. I could imagine them in superchub titles like "Bunz O'Flappin'," "Sausage Factory," "Between My Chins," "Whipped Cream and Cherries," "The Plumpy Pumper," "I Have A Manwich Appetite", and "Cleanup In the Meat Aisle."

You took all that time just to make movie names up? How sad. You hate a cartoon character you stupid f*ck.

It's not as productive as coming up with a Fantasy Football schedule, but--oh, wait, I forgot a title: "Finding the Brownnoise by Playing Taranis_Music's Skin Flute" :lol:

Return to “Character Discussion”