South Park character Tattoos

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:12 pm

Athena1999 wrote:^Fat little Cartman? Wouldn't you rather have a cute little PIP! instead? ;)

You know... you scare me sometimes. :lol: You could get a Pip tattoo on the back of your right (or if your left handed left) hand, so whenever you reach for something you'll pause and probably sigh and swoon as well. Because wh0a! there's Pip! Everyone would think you were in love with your own hand.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:05 pm

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:^Fat little Cartman? Wouldn't you rather have a cute little PIP! instead? ;)

You know... you scare me sometimes. :lol: You could get a Pip tattoo on the back of your right (or if your left handed left) hand, so whenever you reach for something you'll pause and probably sigh and swoon as well. Because wh0a! there's Pip! Everyone would think you were in love with your own hand.

:lol: :twisted: Scaring people is fun!

If I did that, I'd be too busy making out with the back of my hand to do anything else. XD
ré!

Postby ré! » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:53 am

(POST CONTENT DELETED BECAUSE POSTER FAILED TO READ THE THREAD - ONLY SOUTH PARK TATTOOS ALLOWED. - BIG-WILL)
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:01 am

I really want to get a tattoo of Butters. When I get sad, I REALLY get sad. Butters is just so cute and is always so happy all the time! I can't help but be happy when I see him. I would get Butters to remind me not to be down, but be happy like Butters!!!!!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
MercyMay

Postby MercyMay » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:01 am

I have a tattoo but it's not South Park. (It's a really lame dandelion...)

But I've been thinking about getting one. I'd want something pretty cool, I just don't know what to pick.

Any ideas? :o

Return to “Character Discussion”