The Official Pip Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:40 am

Actually, right before Pip came on the show, I was thinking, "Please let Pip be in this episode... please let him be in this one!" XDDD But I think those girls might have been invented for "Follow That Egg", because there aren't that many girls in the classroom initially. In fact, remember in "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe" when that blonde girl was sitting where Pip was supposed to be?

For the love of Science, Cerisa, don't talk about them almost killing off my Pippers in "Damien!" I wish that the crowd scenes hadn't been the reason for keeping the cute little Frenchie, but at least they kept him in the series and gave him some glorious moments in the sun.

Speaking of Pip x Damien, I personally have a love/hate relationship with that coupling. Half the time I think it's adorable and/or absolutely hot and sexy... and the other half it makes me want to bash Damien's face in with a frying pan. XDDDD
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:20 am

Yeah, in the unaired Cartman Gets An Anal Probe, there's a blonde girl and ANOTHER red-haired girl (Clone Red!) in the classroom. In the aired version, when they added in the "Cartman farts fire" plot, they put in Pip and Wendy in the two girls' places, so Pip could be torched by Cartman's flames. I remember thinking how weird that was ("Wait, where'd those girls go?").

"Lola", who was a recolor of Wendy's friend Jesse from SSWVP, only made a class appearance in Follow That Egg.

This new girl, who appeared in Go God Go, took Red's seat, but for a temporary time, it seems. As she got pulled out of school by her parents.

They seemed to consider killing a few guys off. Pip in season 1, Kyle in season 5..wonder if they considered any others?
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:50 pm

^They considered killing Kenny off for good and actually went through with it for the sixth season, but I don't think that counts... other than that, I can't even remotely think of any other examples.

I don't see why they'd want to kill off PIP or Kyle. D: Maybe if they stopped focusing on Cartman and Butters all the time, they might be able to invent some new ideas for both characters. And I hope to Science that they give Pip a line in the new episode!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:44 am

*sigh* ok athena...you partially win....Pip needs a line or two. You are starting to make me pity Pip. XD

On account of small and forgotten charaters....I still want Jimbo and Ned back....
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Rualya

Postby Rualya » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:08 pm

I like Jimbo and Ned too. Sure there not my favorites, but they were pretty damn funny.
Thank you so much Mr. Hat_DX27 for the sig!
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:13 pm

I'm sort of neutral on Ned and Jimbo. I like them, but I don't really miss them. Plus, they have been in this season a little bit, or at least Jimbo has.

If any forgotten character should be brought back, it's Pip. I mean, Kenny has been forgotten and should also be brought back, but he hasn't been neglected to the same extent Pip has. I miss the Pippers, I will be a very happy person the day he says something on the show again.
jawmht

Postby jawmht » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:47 pm

The Original Pip‼

↓ "Lunchee Munchees?"
"And I hit me head on the concrete."↑

Poor Pip, now I feel bad for him. :(
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:52 am

I come home from 48 hours of work, and I endured dial-up hell just to see how this thread is doing! (When I'm on my month-long trip to Venezuela this January with no internet access, i am going to miss this thread so much!!!)

Really, K-Mac. And it took you a year to do it. :P But how dare you bring Jimbo and Ned into a topic about Pip? *chucks a dodgeball at K-mac... but very lightly* XD I like Jimbo and Ned too, and I'm glad they got some lines in season 10. But why are M&T giving lines to all the abandoned characters except Pippers?

And JAWMHT, you made my day, right there! There's nothing I like better than coming home from work to see a Pip screencap on the screen! *hug*
TehLilly

Postby TehLilly » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:01 am

Jen!! I've missed you over the past two days :cry:
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:36 am

^I've been working! XDDDD It's nice to see you're reviving the Pip thread while I go away!
NauaCaos

Postby NauaCaos » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:14 am

Athena1999 wrote:And JAWMHT, you made my day, right there! There's nothing I like better than coming home from work to see a Pip screencap on the screen! *hug*

Really, after I posted that I thought that you would get all pissed off because Pip looks like he is bleeding to death. Damn never saw that comin'.

And to stay on topic: Pip Kicks Ass‼
(¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø°`)
(`¤ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸ø¤°`°¤ø,¸)
DragonRC

jezus

Postby DragonRC » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:22 pm

Question: because were talking bout killin off characters, was Jezus killed off?
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:29 pm

^I believe Jesus might just be sleeping. XD

And jawmht (I will still call you that because you had no reason to change your username... shame on you!), Pip doesn't bleed to death... he's something to cry over in that picture, though... :cry:
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:59 am

OMFG PIP IN JAPANESE!!! For the love of Science, watch it! :D
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:15 am

I wonder who voices him? The user who posted that used to have compilation clips of Butters, Stan, and Cartman before Comedy Central ordered them pulled (the hell? They weren't full episodes!) when they did their big crackdown on stuff. On the descriptions, the user gave the info on the VA for the character. Only his Kyle collection..well, and now this Pip one are left of the boys.

Of course, he now has a Stan/Kyle compilation and an Ike and Kyle one too.

From what I've been able to gather..

Taisuke Yamamoto voiced Damien and a few other kids in the early episodes
Mitsuru Ogata voices Kenny and Tweek.
Kappei Yamaguchi is Kyle and Craig's VA.
Hiro Yuki is Stan, and LILIKO is Cartman, while Noriko Suzuki does Butters, Wendy, and voiced Mercedes.

So I wonder..who voiced Pip? Or if he had more than one VA in that dub (the VAs for the BLU movie were much different from the series ones).

Return to “Character Discussion”