The Official Pip Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

solidude

Re: The Official Pip Discussion Thread

Postby solidude » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:21 am

i would like to see a pip episode too, maybe they could use it in a butterslike fashion, as the new friend, hes a pushover like butters, but it would be nice to see someone other than butters.
"Just answer me this Tweek, what do you see as positive about toddler murder?"
"It's, it's easy?"
"Yes...,it is easy..."
Mike; Off-Duty Ninja

Postby Mike; Off-Duty Ninja » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:01 am

Hopefully Pip wasn't lynched by the kids after the British failed invading in "The Snuke."
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:26 am

No, he came out of being a sleeper agent, and infiltrated the White House while the navy provided a distraction... then he planned his real takeover :)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:08 pm

Was I the only one who was half-expecting Pip to make an appearance in "The Snuke" when they mentioned that the British were terrorists?

OK, you know how on that "Watch Full Episodes" button in the top right corner, they show close-ups of the characters' faces? Well I saw Pip's face up there once or twice, so at least we know he hasn't completely been forgotten/abandoned :) (Was Tweek's face ever up there?)
Illegitimi non carborundum.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:03 pm

^ Yes, I've seen Tweek's image there, but I don't think the character image rotation on this website has any relevance; Pip's not even in the classroom as a background character anymore.

So, in spite of our protests, he is most likely gone for good. If he ever does come back, I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:35 pm

If Pip wasn't in the Snuke, there's no hope for him. Tweek is getting more and more of a lost cause with each episode too :(
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

sp150

Postby sp150 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:21 am

Good News - Kind of...

Just watched "D-Yikes!" and Pip was there - meaning he survived "The Snuke" and probably didn't suffer a violent death.

However, I checked out "Le Petite Tourette" and still remember from all of Season 12 - No Pip.

Also, as many have mentioned, Pip needs his own episode before he should be written out. Ironically, the episode about him - Pip - which has been aired very, very rarely - was aired quite recently. Hopefully a sign someone who works on the show remembers Pip and wanted to send him off.

To Matt and Trey,

There's probably a one in a trillion chance you'll ever even glance at this forum post by a rather stupid nerd of a South Park fan, but if you do, hear me out: Don't get rid of Pip for no explanation. I don't care if you give us a dumb excuse like "he's on vacation" or if you actually give us an entire film about where he is - just give us the reason he left.

Pip was one of - if not the - first characters in the class other than the boys and Wendy to be given lines or even a role - I've seen the original, unedited "Cartman Gets An Anal Probe" pilot - Pip gets set on fire by the fart as we know, he gets his head broken in half and all sorts of crap.

You can't use Butters forever. People WILL get tired of him. Look what happened to Timmy? People got tired of him after four seasons. Butters has been here for nine seasons - he's on borrowed time.

Not that Butters is bad. Just that Pip is better.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:43 am

Matt and trey don't post here or read fanmail, even hatemail... you need to picket their offices! If i ever come to sunny california i'll join you!

I'm OK with pip fading without an epiosde (if it gets Tweek or craig or clyde an episode all to his own!) but he needs at least a goodbye tribute. He can't fade! Butters is WAY better than Pip but he is overused.

I want to see him take over america! For ENGLAND!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:20 pm

superiorsavior wrote:Matt and trey don't post here or read fanmail, even hatemail...

I believe that. I realized my post addressing Matt and Trey was futile, I just had to express myself for 'general principles.'

Not to get off topic, but I do think it's kind of strange that they would take no interest whatsoever in what fans of their creations are saying directly. Maybe they feel it's because the show has been so popular for so long and they've heard everything they care to hear at this point.

On the other hand, "Hey Trey and Matt! I hate Pip and I don't ever want to see him on the show ever again!"

...let's see if they listen. If he doesn't appear in the second half of season 12, you can all blame it on me. :lol:
sp150

Postby sp150 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:41 am

^ They are interested in their fans. They brought back Kenny alive, Mr. Garrison as teacher and Mr. Garrison as a guy - all I'm pretty sure because of fans. Honestly, if they wanted to bring Garrison back as a guy themselves I'm sure they would've done it sooner.

However, I don't think they browse the South Park area of the Internet very often, but they've shown they do on occasion. They pointed out at one site - I believe the Scriptorium - about Kenny's line in the "Magic the Gathering" commercial about it being f*cking gay and all. I think that was Matt.

They care about their fans, just not as much as a lot of other people do. Either that or they just don't have the time to check up on us very often. Or they just like torturing us.

Anyway, I did say there's probably a one in a trillion chance they'll even glance at the post. But it's better to try something near-hopeless than to not try at all, if you ask me.

@superiorsavior: I wouldn't say Clyde. Clyde's gotten so much screen time in recent episodes that he doesn't seem to be due for his own. Craig and Tweek both need episodes for them though.
Buttersnut

Postby Buttersnut » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:42 am

Pip really didn't say or do anything all that funny, and he just got brutally picked on for no good reason.

Butters, on the other hand, is always setting himself up in the most hilarious ways.
Tanja90

Postby Tanja90 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:13 am

Pip is really great!! I read the book from charles dickens "great expectations"! But the way they made it in the episode is much more funier!!
:unhoodedkenny:
Kraft wird aus dem Zwang geboren und stirbt and der Freiheit! - Leonardo da Vinci
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:46 pm

Pip already had an "own episode" before. "Pip" . Though, that one wasn't really South Park nature. But I would considered that one, his own episode.
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:11 pm

pip is the most boring character in all SP in my modest opinion

i did kind of feel bad for him in a couple of episodes though
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:24 am

Pip is only boring because he wasn't used, he was basically kyle on speed when he was there :p
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Return to “Character Discussion”