The Official Tweek Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

The Official Tweek Discussion Thread

Postby Big-Will » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:29 pm

This is for our Tweek fans and coffee addicts. Have fun.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:30 pm

TWEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tweek:

....That was n00bish. :lol:

Anyway Tweek is the best character on South Park, IMHO. :D He definately needs a much bigger role than he has now.
PsychoMetroid 3:16

Postby PsychoMetroid 3:16 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:35 pm

I know. I liked him as the fourth friend in season 6.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:50 pm

I agree. I would love for him to be used more. He's a great character, and I think he's very underused. There's more they could do with Tweek, considering the boys like him more then Butters. I'm a big Butters fan, but I don't see why the boys hang out with him so often. He's supposed to be hated.

They could get impatient with Tweek at times, but they did think he was cool. Remember, they kicked Cartman out of the group in Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society instead of him. Personally, I liked when Tweek was with the boys better. I think Butters is more of a character that would follow the boys constantly, but the boys don't really like him, so they don't pay attention to him. That's the reason he became Proffesor Chaos.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:17 pm

Ack! Thank God! I feel so relieved!! :tweek:
MixStan

Postby MixStan » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:32 pm

Tweek has gotta be my favorite minor character. He's so adorable. Tweek definitaly needs a bigger role in the new episodes. Based an episode on just him. They did it with Butters and Pip. Now do it on Tweek.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:30 am

Tweek is one of my absolutely favourite secondary characters. He's a crazy nut. It's awesome and loveable.

... I miss him. He didn't even get a proper sendoff. He was just suddenly not there with them anymore. And the scenes he is in... he doesn't twitch or anything. I mean, christ... Tweek, Kenny, and Pip got replaced by Butters, and I certainly don't think he can do the job of three separate characters. They just all kinda got shoved into the background.
cartman8213

Postby cartman8213 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:17 pm

If there was one character I had to choose to see more of, it would be Tweek. I would like to see more of Pip and Kenny, but I would rather see more of Tweek. He's a great, funny character. His first appearance in SP, Gnomes, was great. He's been one of my favorites ever since I saw that episode.

My personal favorite Tweek episode would have to be Free Hat. He was great trying to save all the other boys. That was the best we've ever seen Tweek. I have no idea why he wasn't with the boys after Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society. It suddenly became just Stan, Kyle and Cartman after that episode. It may have been to make room for Kenny to come back because they weren't quite sure how they were gonna have him come back.

I would love for him to start being paired with the other boys. It would be interesting to see what he's like when it's just him and another one of the boys. We've seen Cartman interract with Tweek by themselves somewhat, but I would like to see what some of the other characters are like with that.
Officially blending in with all the Cartman fans.
Thanks b489 and KTS for sig
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:39 am

Wow, a stickied Tweek thread, eh? At least something good came out of the deletion of the old Army threads.

Tweek's the best character ever. Period. I can't figure out why they never use him anymore. He doesn't even have to have a major part (thoguh that would, obviously, be very cool), but just make him twitch whenever we do see him. Is that too much to ask!? Seriously, they ditched Butters because he was "lame", but they all said Tweek was cool and picked him over Cartman even. Now they opt to hang out with Butters instead? It doesn't make a lick of sense.
Cartman_91

Postby Cartman_91 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:34 am

I am a Cartman fan but not die hard hate every other character. Tweak is a great character that needs more of a role and more dialogue
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:28 pm

I love Tweek so much as a character, and some of the episodes he's been in were awesome. I'll follow everyone else and say 'He needs more dialogue and more time in episodes' because HE SO DOES. @_<

Really...

They basically stopped using him really... near the end of the 6th series. I'd be really estatic if he got another episode in the next run. Eh... even a line. -_-
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
InchyAlly

Postby InchyAlly » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:59 pm

For some reason, I didn't like him at all at first. After watching some episodes where he got a good amount of lines though, he grew on me. :D :tweek:
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:11 pm

I love Tweek. I can't seem to put my finger on it, but there is something about him that I really like. In some weird way, he slightly reminds me of Kyle. He is one of the best characters in my opinion, and without a doubt is my favorite minor character. I just wish he would have more lines. I don't see why Matt and Trey forgot about him, he is way to awesome of a character to have just been forgotten.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:40 pm

So up here in Canuckia, Gnomes was on here last night. Totally awesome, anyone?

So I guess there's something else we can talk about him other than HE NEEDS MORE FREAKING AIR TIME, like his whole problems thing (from earlier becaue he rarely even twitches when we see him now >_>). I'd say it's totally the coffee, with maybe a bit of craziness thrown in, but I don't see how he anbe ADD because he does focus on certain things a lot, probably partially due to paranoia. Question, in Timmy! 2000, was Tweek with everyone else when they were all diagnosed with ADD? I forgot and really don't feel like going to check up on it.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:43 pm

iceiwynd wrote:So up here in Canuckia, Gnomes was on here last night. Totally awesome, anyone?

Yes!

I think Tweek's really cute when he's spazzing out. I don't know why. I guess he just reminds me of myself when I'm nervous or something.

What do you think is Tweek best episode? I think it's Gnomes. :D That was the original Tweek.

Return to “Character Discussion”