The Official Tweek Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

MercyMay

Postby MercyMay » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:17 am

I've always been able to relate to Tweek. My grandparents/school have always claimed that I have ADHD and in school kids picked on me for being the 'twitchy' kid that could never match her socks. It had nothing to do with ADHD but with the fact I could never sleep. (I'm drinking a whole pot of coffee right now...)

I haven't seen a lot of the more recent episodes but I have been disappointed that Tweek hasn't had a bigger role in them. I can think of quite a few things that they could do with his character that'd be great.

Honestly, I could probably go on FOREVER about why I like Tweek. But as I just started brewing my second pot of coffee, I think the main reason is obvivous.

Oh, I always just assumed that his name was Tweek. I had a friend who's name was Jones. That was his family's last name and his only name that I ever knew of.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:00 pm

xxTomaToesxx wrote:tweeks gay cus hes alwayz shakin nad stuf i thik he sukd die :roll: :roll:

You don't seem to like very many characters do you?

Anyway Tweek's awesome, I hope he's in the next episode. He *is* getting used more, so maybe he'll get a bigger part or even his own episode soon! :D
kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass

Postby kenny_mccormick_kicks_ass » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:03 pm

tweek needs his own episode
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:45 am

^I swear, people should have to take an intelligecne test before they are able to start posting.

Anyways, I think that even if they don't put him in all the time, they should at least do some character development with him. We know a little about him, but I think people would like him a lot more if they knew him more.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
MercyMay

Postby MercyMay » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:50 am

Yeah, I do think people would like him a lot more if they knew a little bit more about him. I guess that's part of the reason I liked the sixth season so much. But after that....nothing.
Tweekfan323

Postby Tweekfan323 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:56 am

The only ep we had on Tweek was gnomes. I wanna see a lot more of him. Sadly though, I don't think we'll get an origin episode. All of the episodes now seem to be centered on current events or things that involve just the 4 boys. The last episode we had about the school kids was ginger kids.
Hi.
MercyMay

Postby MercyMay » Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:03 am

Tweekfan323 wrote:The only ep we had on Tweek was gnomes. I wanna see a lot more of him. Sadly though, I don't think we'll get an origin episode. All of the episodes now seem to be centered on current events or things that involve just the 4 boys. The last episode we had about the school kids was ginger kids.

I thought 'Free Hat' and 'Child Abuduction Is Not Funny' were pretty good Tweek episodes. They may not have been centered around him but they actually have some of my favorite Tweek moments.

"That's a pretty good trick..."
Faithbound

Postby Faithbound » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:32 pm

Don't forget Tweek vs. Craig :(
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:38 am

Yes, Tweek Vs. Craig was great. Free Hat, Child Abduction Is Not Funny, Simpsons Already Did It, Gnomes and any episode with Tweek in it is a good one.

His part in Make Love, Not Warcraft was pretty good too. It wasn't a huge part or anything, but it certainly was amusing.
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:54 pm

Most of the time when Tweek has a role, its a very good one. I loved Free Hat (note my sig :P) and Gnomes is one of my favorite all time episodes. I was dispointed after the sixth season when he stopped being a promenent (spelling?) character. I just hope that Trey and Matt try to bring him back, though there are alot of characters they need to bring back or show more (Pip!!).
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:19 pm

Make Love, Not Warcraft was a promising gleam of hope that Tweek will start making a comeback. I hope they do something big with him soon because I miss his character. His episodes (the ones T_C mentioned) are always great.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:04 pm

Tweek is definitely a grotesquely underused character, especially since he’s a favoured character by many many fans, including myself. One reason why Season 6 was one of my favourite seasons was because that was the season that made the most use out of Tweek by making him the fourth best friend to replace Kenny.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:05 am

Indeed. I LOVED it when Tweek ended up being the fourth friend, even though I was apprehensive about it at first ("Please. Would he REALLY last?". Well, he did..for a while, at least).

It's irritating they dropped him 'off-camera' (you'd think HE would've had something to say about the events in "Ladder To Heaven", no? And he could've been used in a few other episodes, even in a real small role, as well..), but hopefully, we'll see more of him someday. He certainly has a better chance at appearing again than Pip, IMHO.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:24 am

It still really grates my cheese that they dropped him in favor of Butters. He was supposed to be "lame", but apparently they liked him better than Tweek. Hell, they even ditched Cartman in favor of Tweek, or Bebe, but either way they dumped him.

Either way, there's been so many missed opportunities with him. How many times since he vanished did they have a chance to give him just one small spaz? Just one spasm would be enough to hold me for a while, but I could die happy if they gave him his own episode.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:55 am

Yeah, if you notice in classroom shots now, Tweek rarely ever twitches or has that worried expression/eye twitch like he used to. It's kind of odd, seeing him so still like the other classmates that are used as background filler.. :?

Return to “Character Discussion”