The Official Tweek Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

jewish pride

Re: The Official Tweek Discussion Thread

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:40 am

i sooo miss tweek dude! he was really cool in free hat and simpsons already did it

i dont think he fits as the 4th friend of the boys, but i would really like to see him every now and then
pdfsmail

AAAAAAH! I can't HANDLE THE PRESSURE!

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:47 pm

Tweek is in my top 5... i like him alot, he resembles my high strung personality. i was suprised when the boys chose tweek over Cartman on Bebe's boobs destroy society.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
jewish pride

Re: AAAAAAH! I can't HANDLE THE PRESSURE!

Postby jewish pride » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:03 pm

pdfsmail wrote:Tweek is in my top 5... i like him alot, he resembles my high strung personality. i was suprised when the boys chose tweek over Cartman on Bebe's boobs destroy society.

well dont forget that cartman sucks in both meanings of the word lol
iMartin

Postby iMartin » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:30 pm

Hi guys, i´m new here, i'm just surprised how many fans of Tweek is here, e.g. on TV.com its nearly all about Butters who i personally cant stand (he's damn pu$$y and naive fool), i like Tweek much better, he's funny and he looks good, too, just check out his cool spiky hair, i'd give anything for it :D :tweek: , i just wonder how come he's blond when both his parents have brown hair :? :?:

He seems to have good sense of fashion, his dark blue jeans and dark green shirt is damn cool in my sight - compared to Butters, who wears aquamarine (never liked that color) makes him look way to much childish.

And the fact he always got his shirt wrong just underscores his twitchy character and makes him more hilarious.

I 100,9% agree he needs way more screentime, more lines and more coffee.

Btw, somewhere in older threads about Tweek was a mention he could end up as deterrent for meth users, well I got better idea, he could end up just like agent Alex Mahone (Prison Break), it would be funny see him doing ironically some highly stressful job, and drinking coffee in order to calm down (instead of taking midazolam pills like Mahone does, but still i can see some resemblence :twisted: )
Butters, seriously, if you don't stop it I'll kick your ass!
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:29 am

Why matt and trey felt the need to kick tweek out of the show just because he couldn't be a fourth friend i don't know. They use new charactars where they should use existing ones (like tweek) way too much in recent seriese.

he looks good

Tweek has the most recognisable design of all the charactars in the show, in my oppinion (perhaps equal with kyle) and looks the best in my oppinion. I prefered it when he jittered though.

it would be funny see him doing ironically some highly stressful job, and drinking coffee in order to calm down

That's what i always immagine him doing! I coudn't immagine life letting an anxious person get away with a calm life, life likes it's irony. Someone needs to write a fic of this, and needs to write it NOW! Anyway, he would make coffee the new diazipan. Not sure how he could put people off stimulants, he'd more than enough to make me start drinking coffee :p
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
pdfsmail

Re: AAAAAAH! I can't HANDLE THE PRESSURE!

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:09 pm

jewish pride wrote:
well dont forget that cartman sucks in both meanings of the word lol

Can't disagree with that one ;)

I would still like to see more Tweek, maybe an odd combo like where Tweek Butters & Kenny do something?

i had an episode idea where the boys were stuck in FL held hostage by the Klan, and it was Tweek that freed them... :tweek:

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:49 pm

Did all the Tweek fans suddenly disappear?

:tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHGHGH!

98camaro

Postby 98camaro » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:47 pm

AHHHHH!!!!!! THAT WAS WAY TO MUCH PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tweek:
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:11 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGHHHH! :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek: :tweek:

superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:18 pm

The Tweek fans must unite and resurect Tweek... Butters blood must spill to return him to the world (perhaps O_o)
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:45 pm

i like both Butters and Tweek. i don't understand what the Tweek problem is... He could at least have an active role in some episodes, regardless of Butters, in fact it may be good for a rival to start in the show, just like the Cartman vs Kyle. That or pair them together as friends, either way i could imagine some funny episodes lol. Considering my high strung personality is like Tweek i would seek mellow friends like Butters, or be pissed at him for taking what i have away .

pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:59 pm

Starting to feel bad for you Tweek.... :tweek: :tweek:

Your thread isn't getting many posts! Well Ur still in my top 4.

jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:34 am

do you think they're ever gonna bring him back? maybe do an episode with him? i dont know if he would work being back the whole time but i would really like to see him every now and then
iMartin

Postby iMartin » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:36 pm

That's the problem, they didn't manage to develop his character, and when there is any task suitable for him, they always find someone else to do it.
Butters, seriously, if you don't stop it I'll kick your ass!
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:20 pm

It would be nice just to have Tweek play some role every now and then (where he speaks more than a word or 2). He doesn't have to be a major character (once in a blue moon maybe), but lately, other than short clips of him usually in class or with a group he has played very little of any role...

Just saying i want to see him more involved. :tweek:

Return to “Character Discussion”