The Official Tweek Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Thompson3.0

Postby Thompson3.0 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:29 pm

Tweek is awesome ...I loved to see him as the 4. friend 8)

:tweek:
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:50 am

tweek is cool i think they should make his very own episode again coz da last one was funny and they should make another
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:47 am

Anyone do the Tweek exercise as seen in the Free Hat episode before Eric interupts him? A great way to relieve pressure.
Sublimation

Postby Sublimation » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:59 am

I just love tweek , he's so f*cking amazing , the whole point of being paranoid and stuff makes me laugh ...

I wish I knew anyone of u users here in Lebanon , so I can show u my impression of Tweek !
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:36 am

We need to keep this thread filled with the Tweek'n love if we're ever gonna get him back from beyond!
(N00bs out) I loooooove this charactar!!!!
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:05 am

Heh, well you ain't exactly a vet yourself there, SuperMaids. Any Tweek love we can get is good, so all are welcome.

I'm glad that they finally started giving Tweek some lines again. That's one thing that's definitely changed since the last Matt interview. At least now we know we've got a few seasons to hold out hope. If things keep going the way they are, then we may very well see a Tweek heavy episode before the show runs out.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:20 pm

I hope we do see some major Tweek episodes before South Park ends.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:16 pm

'nother Tweek fan coming out here, heh. *though I haven't made it much of a secret*

Since I first saw him in a rerun of "Gnomes" back in '01, I became quite the fan of the character.

Between the two replacements for Kenny, I preferred Tweek as the fourth boy (no offense meant to the Butters fans, or the Kenny ones who hated both boys for replacing him). I was pretty pissed when he was dropped offscreen by "A Ladder To Heaven", and irritated that he just seemed to fade off.

Actually, what would be interesting, though it isn't likely to happen considering the diminished roles of a few characters involved, is a "teamup" between the four unlucky blonds: Kenny, Butters, Tweek, and Pip.

Would make for a rather hectic time, I think :lol: Of course, Kenny's sort of stayed 'lucky', if you could call him being a prop lucky. Butters is the most prominent of those four now, though he wasn't at the start.

Plus since this idea doesn't seem to involve Cartman, that decreases its' chances by a bit more. But I can dream, I guess.

I think Kenny would try and assert himself as the leader (as he seems to be the only 'sane' one, he thinks), Tweek would be freaking out, Butters would be "Butters", and poor Pip would be the ignored one.

Tweek's got some pretty good episodes, too. I remember cracking up at his "STOP! HAMMERTIME!" moment in Simpsons Already Did It when I first saw it. Though Tweek fans had to deal with angered Butters fans and angered Kenny fans (I lurked a lot around that time).

One thing that's odd is that when Tweek's a background prop, they don't really have him twitch anymore or do the eye-spaz thing (or give him the constant nervous look). Maybe I've mentioned it before, but yeah. It kind of takes away the uniqueness from him, like when they gave Bill and Fosse regular eyebrows for their reappearance in "Li'l Crime Stoppers".
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:25 am

Yeah, Tweek's been pretty much degraded into an entirely background character. Whenever you do see him, he doesn't even twitch. That got a little bit of fix-up when they gave him a few lines, though. Still he stands as nothing more that just another character to fill the classroom.

What I'd really love to see is an episode featuring the other group of friends. Craig, Clyde, Tweek and one spot to be filled (Token maybe?). I think thta could lead to some stellar moments. Maybe just a slight nod to the main 4, since they are the basis for the show and all.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:07 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:What I'd really love to see is an episode featuring the other group of friends. Craig, Clyde, Tweek and one spot to be filled (Token maybe?). I think thta could lead to some stellar moments. Maybe just a slight nod to the main 4, since they are the basis for the show and all.

Actually I'd almost prefer that to a Tweek ep. seeing as he has had a few moments of glory but Craig and Clyde have never had an episode centered on them.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:04 am

polymorph wrote:Actually I'd almost prefer that to a Tweek ep. seeing as he has had a few moments of glory but Craig and Clyde have never had an episode centered on them.

Totally. I would love to see an episode featuring the other group. Clyde's gotten somewhat of an episode with Lice Capades and all, but I would so love to see an entire episode based around the other group. No matter the context, I think that would instantly become my favorite episode just because it featured them in a starring role.
Dragonwind

Re: The Official Tweek Discussion Thread

Postby Dragonwind » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:59 pm

tweek is dece
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:21 am

Tweek rules. I was a little annoyed when the final third of season 6 began and he was nowhere to be seen considering in the previous episode (611) he was in the spotlight more than in any other episode.

However, in retrospect, by the end of 612, they didn't need Tweek anymore because Kenny was 'back' (in Cartman's body) as the 'fourth friend'.

In the beginning of "Imaginationland" there's a scene in the woods when Kyle and Cartman are bickering and Stan and Tweek are looking around together in the background. Those four characters appearing together exclusively in one shot kind of reminded me of the good ol' Tweek days of season 6.
Tweek

Postby Tweek » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:05 am

Not surprisingly I like Tweek. I liked him ever since he first appeared way back in series two. I took my screen name from his coffee drinking habits :P I use it most places on line not just South Park sites.

I need more coffee.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:31 pm

Tweek is pretty damn cool. He\'s in my top characters list! :D
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!

Return to “Character Discussion”