The Official Tweek Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:10 am

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:It still really grates my cheese that they dropped him in favor of Butters. He was supposed to be "lame", but apparently they liked him better than Tweek. Hell, they even ditched Cartman in favor of Tweek, or Bebe, but either way they dumped him.

Either way, there's been so many missed opportunities with him. How many times since he vanished did they have a chance to give him just one small spaz? Just one spasm would be enough to hold me for a while, but I could die happy if they gave him his own episode.

hey don't diss butters man, butters is cool.. :lol: but I get what you're saying. tweek really needs more attention. he's the most likeable character outside of the main five (butters included) I'm sure it wouldn't kill them to make him spaz out every now and then. just to remind everyone he's still nuts :D
ImageImageImage
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:33 pm

By the way, I know this isn't strictly Tweek related, but has anyone else been following Dilbert in the comics over the past week? Here's the strip that ran last Wednesday. You can read the subsequent strips by clicking on the calendar dates.

http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbe ... 61018.html

I couldn't help but think of how funny it would be if something like this were done with Tweek's character. "You have failed me! Feel the power of the Force!" :lol:
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:57 am

Ok, so Tweek's parents call him Tweek. Well it did take a while to know what Butters' first name was. And his parents call him Butters. So one day they will actually give him a first name. Previously I said his name would be Dave, but I changed my mind. I think Oliver Tweek has a nicer ring to it.

We need a Tweek episode soon, and another Kenny episode where we learn Mrs' McCormick's first name, but it would be funny if her maiden name was Hardcastle. I always think that her name would be Mindy for some reason.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:21 pm

You know what'd be cool? If they did an episode where Tweek drank his millionth cup of coffee and obtained temporary super powers like super speed and super strength and stuff and he'd save the citizens of South Park from danger, and they could do a whole super hero parody thing, but in the end he'd lose his powers and the only way for him to get them back would be to drink another million cups of coffee, which obviously would never happen because... that's a lot of coffee and it took him this long to drink a million, so... yeah.

Of course, that'd be a ripoff of Futurama when Fry drank a hundred cups of coffee in one day. Whatever. They just need to use Tweek again in a substantial role like they did in Season 6.

Really though, you'd think he could at least twitch. I'm pretty sure I saw him twitch a few times in Marjorine, but... in Cartoon Wars Part I, after this whole threat of a terrorist attack, you see him walking out of the school completely calm. Remember in Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants how badly he was spazzing out? That's the Tweek I remember and that's the Tweek I'd like to see more of.
Stovepipe_Jam

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:03 pm

Unhooded Kenny wrote:Oliver Tweek has a nicer ring to it.

I do too, actually. I like that. Where did you come up with the name Oliver, or was it just random?
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:41 pm

That was classic Tweek in Osama Bin Laden. I doubt we'll ever see him return, but we can always hope. At least they're actually giving him some lines again, that's a good sign.
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:24 pm

It's kinda dissapointing, in a earlier Matt Stone interview,he said their would be an episode about him but we've yet too see one. Maybe was joking :cry:
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:14 am

Well I was thinking about Oliver Twist, and then thought that Oliver Tweek sounded good. Maybe they can parody Oliver the musical with Tweek in the starring role, and he's in an orphanage where they serve coffee to the kids and Tweek wants more. And maybe have the other kids as characters. Of course, they've already have parodied a Dickens story with Pip.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:05 pm

Wait, no, Dave is better... I can just imagine it now:

David "Tweak" Tweek

No no um the reason I think it should be Dave is because for Butters, we all know he has a nickname due to the fact his real name is long and funny. So... I think it would be funny for Tweek to just have a completely normal name, and all the boys would be like "what?" Oliver sounds a lot like Leopold, and just sounds bad to me for some reason.
-----
CyniKel

Postby CyniKel » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:10 am

Maybe his real name is something that is more commonly a girl's? Argh! Embarrassing! :tweek: I'd use my last name, too.

I've loved him in every episode I have seen him in. I want to see Free Hat! I heard he saves the day :)

I love Tweek, but I can see why they wouldn't use him all the time. The twitches and "gah"s would lose their charm if he did it every episode.

And the other boys play with Butters cause they can rip on him. I don't think they could force Tweek to go on Maury with balls on his chin.... And didn't Matt and Trey say in the Awesome-O commentary that they like doing Butters and Cartman episodes since they are such opposites?

But I agree, not having Tweek "sucks hairy Butters chin balls."

:tweek:
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:56 am

Like what do you think it would be?

Maybe his name is Travis. Travis Tweek. But I like Dave better.

And his little twitches and stuff don't lose their charm if they are implemented right. It's too bad that he probably won't be coming back.

And thanks for posting in this thread! It had become dormant.
-----
Kidd3057

Re: The Official Tweek Discussion Thread

Postby Kidd3057 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:08 pm

Big-Will wrote:This is for our Tweek fans and coffee addicts. Have fun.
tweek sucks :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :P
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:13 pm

Thank you for your useless opinion, you didn't even explain why. These boards have been pretty dormant pretty much because the only thing that can be talked about is questions like these, since theres really nothing else(Of course, due too low roles).
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
CyniKel

Postby CyniKel » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:21 pm

Aimsireil wrote:Like what do you think it would be?

Maybe his name is Travis. Travis Tweek. But I like Dave better.

And his little twitches and stuff don't lose their charm if they are implemented right. It's too bad that he probably won't be coming back.

And thanks for posting in this thread! It had become dormant.

I've known boys named Shannon and Dana. That would be a tough one.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:57 pm

^^ Yeah, that guy was a spammer, ignore him.

And you're right, that's probably why these topics have become dormant. That's another thing I don't get: Why there's an official thread for Tweek, a character that hasn't been given any major roles for years, but not topics for characters like Mr. Garrison or Mr. Mackey or Chef, who still are mostly major characters (except Chef died, but there's a lot to discuss about him anyways). Maybe Randy or Mrs. Broflovski?

And I'm not saying the official Tweek thread should be taken away, after all he was once the fourth friend. However there should probably be threads added for the more important adult characters.

^ Heh, it would be funny if his name was Dana. And like he had actually told his parents to call him Tweek, which is why they do it, even though it's sort of odd to call your own son by your last name. I like that.
-----

Return to “Character Discussion”