The Official Tweek Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

kennystan305

Re: The Official Tweek Discussion Thread

Postby kennystan305 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:24 pm

:tweek: Tweek needs a bigger role.

TWEEK4EVA

Postby 203177 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:03 pm

too bad we didnt see tweek as a suoer hero howcome he wasnt captain hindsight? :evil:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Tweeeeek

Postby Tweeeeek » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:01 pm

Unbeknown to everyone, I'm sure; I love Tweek a lot.

Sigh, Tweek should have been one of the superheroes. He could've replaced MBC with something to do with coffee. Like, Coffee Chocolate Crunch, or um, something. Hah.
I love Tweek. He's twitchy. I also love Kenny and Towelie.

Postby 203177 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:14 am

good idea

JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:37 am

I think Matt and Trey don't use Tweek a lot because doing a AUGH OMG SCREAMY voice really hurts your vocal chords after a while, and Matt and Trey split the voices 50/50 in most episodes, so Matt's voice needs to be in tip-top shape every week.

Though I'd love some more Tweek.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:53 am

JVM wrote:I think Matt and Trey don't use Tweek a lot because doing a AUGH OMG SCREAMY voice really hurts your vocal chords after a while, and Matt and Trey split the voices 50/50 in most episodes, so Matt's voice needs to be in tip-top shape every week.

I highly doubt he'll be in 1414, whatever it may be, but I hope him, Craig, and Bebe get lines in 1414. Tweek hasn't spoken since 1304, Eat, Pray, Queef and the latter two haven't spoken since 1309, Butters' Bottom Bitch. It would make my day to see them speak and appear in 1414.

Postby 203177 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:51 am

same dude^

Zazaban

Postby Zazaban » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:47 am

nwt000 wrote:
JVM wrote:I think Matt and Trey don't use Tweek a lot because doing a AUGH OMG SCREAMY voice really hurts your vocal chords after a while, and Matt and Trey split the voices 50/50 in most episodes, so Matt's voice needs to be in tip-top shape every week.

I highly doubt he'll be in 1414, whatever it may be, but I hope him, Craig, and Bebe get lines in 1414. Tweek hasn't spoken since 1304, Eat, Pray, Queef and the latter two haven't spoken since 1309, Butters' Bottom Bitch. It would make my day to see them speak and appear in 1414.

He was there at the very beginning of 1408.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.

Postby 203177 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:34 pm

i didnt see :P

JVM

Postby JVM » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:46 am

nwt000 wrote:

Tweek's only spoken in three of the eight seasons since season six: Nine, Ten and Thirteen. He's unfortunately a really small character, something that really annoys me, but I've grown to accept, since most of my other favorite characters get about as much or even less screentime.
South Park is a platform for Matt and Trey's social commentary and satire; there is no canon and these characters only serve as tools for self-expression. Don't get attached.
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:07 am

nwt000 wrote:

Well, hopefully in Season 15 we will get more of Tweek. I mean, I like background characters such as Bradley coming into his own as Mint Berry Crunch, a background character we first met in Rain Forest, Schmainforest from Season 3, but that being said, for Season 15:

We want TWEEK :D
Stan_Fan

Postby Stan_Fan » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Tweek has a kickass hairstyle :tweek:
I saw that nobody rated him 1st on forum where you choose who is "the cutest" but i think it's because of his eyes blinking...
Yes, I have watched every single episode of South Park.
lollirot

Postby lollirot » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:45 pm

JVM wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Tweek's only spoken in three of the eight seasons since season six: Nine, Ten and Thirteen. He's unfortunately a really small character, something that really annoys me, but I've grown to accept, since most of my other favorite characters get about as much or even less screentime.

*sighs harshly* I am on you completely, the same thing here. My favorites do not get squat! A lesser few of my favorites don't even get names for f*ck sakes. FFFFFFF!

To be quite honest with you all, I am relieved that Tweek is more of a background character than a main character. I think that if he was used much more such as in every few episodes like Craig or Clyde is then more people would figure out the easter egg secrets surrounding Tweek. Eggs such as that it is not the coffee at all that keeps him from sleeping. I am an intense caffeine addict since more or less that age range and I know that when you are dependent that it's the opposite effect; you need it to sleep. With some of the very breed of South Parkers we have out there (*facepalm*) I don't feel this will turn out too good. It could tumble the fandom upside down for me and a lot of South Parkers I know. Come on, what goes on with Butters' family is enough.
Because of that, I accept this damnation that we Tweek fans can't have huge helpings of Tweek.
And we will always care about Tweek no matter what anyway, am I correct?

Don't mistake me, because I do wish he at least peeps and takes a part in some plot. He should get quotes and he should interact more, while shivering and downing lots of coffee like it was meant to be!

I am very hopeful towards the next season, considering the numerous minor character appearances during Season 14.
I'm a minor character fan, proud background sniper and fiction addicted!
Fav-Characters Tweek, Terrance, Red

Snap Krackle Pop it in your mouth and wash it down your piehole with a tall and cold glass of shut the f*ck up :)

Postby 203177 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:29 am

i miss tweek :(

zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:28 am

lollirot wrote:
203177 wrote:i miss tweek :(
And we will always care about Tweek no matter what anyway, am I correct?

Yes, we will always care about Tweek, lollirot :) And 203177, I miss tweek too. I miss lines like his Dad saying: "We may take a little longer to brew a cup of coffee, and we may not call it fancy names, but I guess we just care a little more. And that's why Tweek Coffee is still home-brewed from the finest beans we can muster. Yes, Tweek Coffee is a simpler cup, for a simpler America." and then Tweek says:

"The metaphors, man!" :lol:

To which Tweek's Dad says: "Sometimes a hot cup of French Roast Amaretto is just what a man needs to get him through the day. That smooth aroma and mild taste is what make Tweek coffee… very special. Special, like an Arizona sunrise or a juniper wet with dew. A light rain in the middle of a dusty afternoon or a hug from your dear old aunt" 8)

Awhh! The metaphors, man!

Return to “Character Discussion”