The Official Tweek Discussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Infusions

Postby Infusions » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:38 am

Aimsereil: I don't think they make topics based on whether or not a character is major, but rather whether or not that character is popular enough to have it's own thread.

Hence why Pip has a thread. He's not major at all [Not that I know of], but a lot of people love him.
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:10 am

Infusions wrote:Hence why Pip has a thread. He's not major at all [Not that I know of], but a lot of people love him.

More like one person loves him, and every ones else is scared of her.:P

Edit: This is were I made that post! I was wondering Athena got that.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:06 pm

^^ Why not Mr. Garrison or Randy, then? I'm pretty sure people always love those characters.

And I don't really think that you're right. Every character that there is an official thread on is or was once a major character on the show. Pip was a major character for the first 3 or 4 seasons.

Maybe it's just been decided that there should only be threads on the 4th grade children (to save space?). I don't know. I think the Character Discussion forum would be a lot more active if there was, say, an Ike thread, or a Chef thread.

^ CruciFACTION, Pip is awesome. I'm pretty sure that lots of people think that.
-----
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:56 am

It used to be that there were only groups for the main 4 and Butters. The two newest groups are more recenta additions to the party.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:35 am

^ Yeah, I know. I just think that the main discussion threads should be more diverse (as in not just the 4th grade boys). I mean, look at the Wendy thread. It started out unofficial, and now it has like 10-15 pages of text. IMO, that's doing pretty well.
-----
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:16 am

Perhaps, but 15 pages for the amount of time the thread has existed seems pretty weak to me.

So the new season's starting soon. Hopefully they'll continue the trend of giving Tweek lines. Maybe he'll even get a major secondary role like Clyde or Craig enjoys. I know that just hearing the occasional line from him would make an episode great for me, no matter what else was happening otherwise.
Thrawny

Postby Thrawny » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:07 am

The official threads are more for characters are discussed alot rather then their signficance to the show.

I have noticed some people complain about Butters getting more attention then Butters because Butters was "ditched".

No real explanation was really given for Tweek leaving the group, but if you listen to Tweek throughout season 6 he wanted to leave the group because he fealt it was too stressful. And Butters is still trying to become more accepted.

Hence why anytime one of the four boys is missing Butters always fills in their space and why Butters often hangs out with them even when all four of the boys are there.
--------------------

Thrawny
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:23 pm

I Just thought of an awesome theme song for Tweek, Don't Talk To Strangers by Ronnie James Dio. Unfortunatly, it looks like there's no official music video, so the best I could get was a "Manimal" AMV, but just listen to the song, it fits Tweek perfectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWKK8UhMM4k
XxAbbyMarshxX

Postby XxAbbyMarshxX » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:58 pm

That theme song for Tweek is AWESOME! Ok, new topic, anyone?
Considering me being a n00b, I cant think of anything.
The Stan thread and the Kyle Thread have more pages than the Cartman thread. I'm so proud.
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:07 pm

How about the old standby of favorite moment/episode?

Hands down, Gnomes is my favorite episode of his. Just everything about him and the scenes was so sublime then. The twitching, the paranoid theories, it was all so classic.

Of course I love any appearance he makes. Every episode that he was in from the sixth season was awesome and generally ranks pretty high in my favorites list.
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:53 am

Long post coming up, so I advise you to snort some pure Columbian (coffee powder) to ease your caffeine cravings and calm you down enough to skim through it. I myself am more than a little biased towards ( :tweek: ) , the undisputed ruler of all Caffeine sources, because I relate to him for a number of reasons; first and foremost, if my vast army of acquaintances are to be believed then I look, sound and act just like our hero here (although I don’t believe them because I think I’d remember if I screamed my name at full volume while spazzing out in a public toilet): secondly, he’s best role’s the first and possibly best episode I ever watched of this finest of programmes, ‘Free Hats,’ where he does an Indiana and tries to kill the evil Jew (though he does seem like as looser for not killing the picture pervert when he had the chance): thirdly, I finally won my lifelong war with my mortal enemy, sleep, in an experiment I performed to see weather having as much coffee as Tweek would get me as crazypsychonuts cool as him (which it hasn’t done yet, I assure you), and in the end I just started eating the powder and then just the whole beans (I really recommend you do it, you won’t feel tired for aboot a week then you’ll just collapse, it’s a fantabulous surprise). Oh, and I obviously like him because he’s one hell of a great character, who’d be as crazy as Cartman and as smart as Kyle if he got given half a chance! By the way, I think his first name’s probably unpronounceable unless you’re as tweeked out as he is (though I do like Dave). Aboot Tweek’s twitches loosing their charm; if they weren’t used right, then yeah, they probably would get old quick, but we’re talking aboot the guys that managed to make ( :timmy: ) saying only his name in a funny voice stay funny even though it was used every other episode since he came in.
I’d follow the majority of posts on this thread in saying we all need him to get a bigger role in more episodes, if possible an episode all of his own. Even if it is just an excuse to kill him off properly, which is still preferable to the background-character status they thrust upon him I’m sure you’d agree as not only would it assure him another episode, it’d also give the boys a reason to act like he doesn’t exist. He also needs to stay as the same tweaked out, twitchy kid we all love (if you don’t love him, you should just get the heck out of this forum!) and actually twitch and stutter when he’s on the screen like he used to, never going off the coffee he so loves or having enough to ease his cravings and therefore stop his shaking. If they ever make another South Park movie, he needs a big role in it like Kenny got in the last one. It’s just a shame Matt and Trey never read these things, and so whatever we say doesn’t really matter, but still it’s great that they don’t care what anyone else thinks because they wouldn’t have made South Park at all if they did!
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:05 pm

Ello! I'm new to the Tweek Thread, so I'll just jump in to your conversation as best as I can.

My favorite Tweek episode is Free Hat. He had a really good role in that episode. I liked the little dance they did when they ripped off their jackets revealing those tropical shirt-things. But anyway, I loved Tweek in that episode and I loved the episode all together. Hmm.... I wonder if M&T will ever come out with the edited edition of Cartman Gets a Anal Probe...... Oh, and back to Free Hat, I liked when he was like, "I want my friends back!" and then he was like, "except for Cartman, you can keep him".

I LOVE TWEEK!!! :tweek:
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
XxAbbyMarshxX

Postby XxAbbyMarshxX » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:42 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That's my favorite. My second favorite is Gnomes, that's the first time Tweek appeared(was Tweek vs. Craig before Gnomes? Correct me if I'm wrong)
The Stan thread and the Kyle Thread have more pages than the Cartman thread. I'm so proud.
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:10 pm

XxAbbyMarshxX wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That's my favorite. My second favorite is Gnomes, that's the first time Tweek appeared(was Tweek vs. Craig before Gnomes? Correct me if I'm wrong)

No, you're right, Gnomes came before Tweek Vs. Craig. Hooray.
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
iluvvtweekx

Postby iluvvtweekx » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:16 pm

TWEEEEEEKKKK. OMFGAAAHHHOMFFG. -fangirlysqueal- !!!
(curse me and my undying obsession for him!!)
i lovelovelove tweek; he is soo cute. the twitchings and the HAIR and his voice, it's alllll so adorable. AWWOMG tweek is pure <3.

uum.. -cough- okay that's enough fangirling for now.

but seriously now, tweek has veryvery wonderful roles in the show. tweek vs craig. gnomes. those are like my two favorite episodes.. ghgufhg I LIKE TWEEK xD

(how come i didn't know that there was an actual thread for TWEEK before!? what a sin!!)

Return to “Character Discussion”