The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby Big-Will » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:57 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:
marvel_freak_42 wrote:Thanks for ruining it for me!!!

:evil:

f*ck off. You decided to look at the South Park board on the night of the new episode before you saw it, and expected it to be spoiler free throughout? Idiot. Crawl back into the womb and get some more pre-natal development.

Now that she took back what she said, I suggest you take this back. It was the tone of that reply that set her off in the first place.

Pip303 wrote:Same^ Wendy's my 7th fav character but the way she broke up with Stan was just horrible, you just don't get your friend to do everything and then start going out with someone else the next day.

Gotta agree. I'd have been happier if she just went up to him and dumped him to his face. To have someone else do this for her as a go-between is a bit cowardly. But that's all water under the bridge now - they're talking again. She didn't reject his request at any time in this episode, something I would have expected her to do if she was loyal to the committee.

I also like her voice - slightly older and more natural than in third grade - and there's no recreating the voice Mary Kay Bergman gave her in the beginning.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:22 pm

Big-Will wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

f*ck off. You decided to look at the South Park board on the night of the new episode before you saw it, and expected it to be spoiler free throughout? Idiot. Crawl back into the womb and get some more pre-natal development.

Now that she took back what she said, I suggest you take this back. It was the tone of that reply that set her off in the first place.

Pip303 wrote:Same^ Wendy's my 7th fav character but the way she broke up with Stan was just horrible, you just don't get your friend to do everything and then start going out with someone else the next day.

Gotta agree. I'd have been happier if she just went up to him and dumped him to his face. To have someone else do this for her as a go-between is a bit cowardly. But that's all water under the bridge now - they're talking again. She didn't reject his request at any time in this episode, something I would have expected her to do if she was loyal to the committee.

I also like her voice - slightly older and more natural than in third grade - and there's no recreating the voice Mary Kay Bergman gave her in the beginning.

Wendy having bebe dump Stan was low, but it's not like Stan actually faced her. Heck, having jimmy talk for him ruined his chances, which could be why she began seeing Token.

Anyways, i agree, the fact she didn't go against Stan shows she's more loyal to her heart, or simply, she may like dealing justice, and took Stan for the ride. At any rate, towards the end it was clear the episode built them back up, hopefully Season 12 will solidify them as Boyfriend/Girlfriend again. Some might now wish to see them back together, but that 4th slot on the "Boys" is seemingly very open, and we don't want too much Butters, or Tweek. Best we let wendy fill the spot and see if Stan will smile for once.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:27 pm

Big-Will wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

Sounds fine by me, but for future reference Will, I can't take back statements until I log on.:P
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:27 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:Sounds fine by me, but for future reference Will, I can't take back statements until I log on.:P

Just so long as you log back on. :)

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:48 am

Big-Will wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

Marvel Freak is a man, if thats who your talking about. I know, its been difficult to tell ever sence the re-design took away the little gender symbols.
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:48 am

For those who saw the deleted scene, at the beggining Wendy was coverd in Stan's puke but she was just smiling at him and he was smiling back. Do you think they're back together?
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
OwNeRz

Postby OwNeRz » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:29 am

I think they should get Stan and Wendy back together and make it more serious, i mean like some parts of episodes with them on a date.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:34 am

I saw the deleted scene. I don't want to be a parade-rainer even more (heh, it's funny: Me being the cynic and then getting thrown for a loop), so I'll say it's possible.

I'm thinking of revamping my Wendy site. Since Wendy's back (for now, at the least), it should come back too. I've been obsessively screencapping some stuff, including the catfight XD

"Violet Haze" (might need a new name) may be back quite soon. Heck, maybe next month at the earliest, to celebrate the 4th anniversary of the site's creation (it was made in December 2003, but launched in summer 2004).

Other than that, though, the deleted scene was quite something. I do hope it ends up on the DVD, though I wouldn't hold much of my breath as deleted scenes never do end up on them (since they were 'deleted for a reason'). But maybe I'll be proven wrong again, heh. Since the season 11 set's gonna have uncensored cursing (so I've heard), that's already breaking one norm.

As for dating, heh. A "date gone chaotic" scenario would be one way I could see that happening, since they ARE still 8/9, after all. Maybe someone (a jealous fangirl of Stan? An obsessive Wendy stalker? XD) tries to hijack it while 'natural chaos' happens.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:43 am

CruciFACTION wrote:Marvel Freak is a man, if thats who your talking about. I know, its been difficult to tell ever sence the re-design took away the little gender symbols.

Ohhh, color me :oops:

Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:16 am

Maybe the first episode of Season 12 is gonna have to do with Wendy and Stan's relationship as it looked like it would be from when he puked on her at the end. I wonder if maybe Stan's friends are gonna be ok with Stan going on dates with Wendy and that like he did before. I don't think Kyle will have a problem with it cause in the deleted scene he saw what happen between them and didn't really care, but who knows, maybe even Cartman might have some kind of problem with it cause Stan is getting girlfriends and he's not. :?
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
purple angel 87

Postby purple angel 87 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:09 pm

I loved the role Wendy played in "The List". She and Stan made a good team, and their rekindling their relationship was so cute! When he barfed on her, it was unexpected, but it was funny. When I saw the extended ending, I was happy, because with Wendy having puke on her face and smiling at Stan, means that they are back together.

Hopefully, in Season 12, She and Stan stay together. I would like to see them in an episode of them on a date, and working together like they did in "The List". They'll probably get ripped on like they did before. It seems that Kyle and the others knew that they had feelings for each other, but it doesn't matter to them. If only there was more to their break-up. But I'm glad that they're back together, and hope they stay together.

Maybe her parents should have a minor role, too. We don't know about her family life. Wew just know that she's an only child, she's "Daddy's little girl", her mom is the city planner, and her family do charities, and they seem like they are enviromentalists and political. There should be more to her and her family. I suggest this because, she craves for attention, and goes far to get it. In "Stupid Spoiled Whore Playset", she she tried to tell her parents her thoughts about women's role models, and they didn't seem like they listened to her, and then she says she's going to buy a thong, and that's what set them off. So maybe, they should bring up something about her and her family, and possible drama she might have at home.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:59 pm

I wonder how her parents react when she comes home covered in puke
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:17 am

polymorph wrote:I wonder how her parents react when she comes home covered in puke

Thats what I was wondering just the other day. I wonder if they even know about Wendy and Stan's relationship. :?
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:20 am

Or ever why she comes home smelling of puke?

Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:26 am

It would be funny if they showed that next season with her coverd in puke and her parents asking why and she going "my boyfriend puked on me", I wonder what they would say.... :?
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle

Return to “Character Discussion”