The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Pip303

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby Pip303 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:10 am

Kenny and Wendy.....thats a good statment actually. I personally can't think of any time Wendy and Kenny actually had interaction.

I thought I saw Wendy aside a little kid in "Child abduction is not funny" but maybe that was just my imagination.

Cartman vs. Wendy would be a fine idea. I do miss the tension between those two. However since "Chef goes nanners" its been abit....shall I say awkward in a way between them. Who knows, maybe in the end Cartman and Wendy could end up with eachother but it's highly unlikly in my opiniun.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:15 am

Pip303 wrote:Kenny and Wendy.....thats a good statment actually. I personally can't think of any time Wendy and Kenny actually had interaction.

I thought I saw Wendy aside a little kid in "Child abduction is not funny" but maybe that was just my imagination.

Cartman vs. Wendy would be a fine idea. I do miss the tension between those two. However since "Chef goes nanners" its been abit....shall I say awkward in a way between them. Who knows, maybe in the end Cartman and Wendy could end up with eachother but it's highly unlikly in my opiniun.

I would like to see some more on the whole "Cartman likes Wendy" thing, but I really hope they don't end up as a couple.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
emmet1993

Postby emmet1993 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:16 pm

ha ye that would make stan very angry remember his face in chef goes nanners that was so funny :lol:
Viva la resistance!

Favourite charcter stan
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:56 am

^lol! yeah Stan's face was hilarious, he just would stop staring no matter what happen lol.

Yeah If Cartman and Wendy did ever hook up (extreamly unlikly) but if they did it would ruin the show in a way.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:49 am

IMO, Wendy/Eric can never hook up, only because they're too opposite. Like how Kyle/Eric react.

Wendy and Cartman's views are completely different, and she had feelings for him just for a moment. her mind was clean after she kissed him, and Cartman still treats her bad.

I don't think they'll ever hook up... unless Stan cheats on Wendy and she REALLY wants to mentally scar stan (and herself)
stanfan94

Postby stanfan94 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:14 pm

I think Stan and Wendy should get back together in Season 12 because ratings for the show went down after they broke up. Also, I'm getting sick and tired of all these You Tube videos about the break-up and all the sad songs that describe "Stan's life" after the break-up.
mjf2

Postby mjf2 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:21 pm

Wendy is awesome. It's too bad that when she and Stan used to hang out all the time. There's barfing. You know what?
She needs to tell Stan to see a damn doctor or flip him off.
emmet1993

Postby emmet1993 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:51 pm

stanfan94 wrote:I think Stan and Wendy should get back together in Season 12 because ratings for the show went down after they broke up. Also, I'm getting sick and tired of all these You Tube videos about the break-up and all the sad songs that describe "Stan's life" after the break-up.

well i thaught season 11 was the highest rated since season 2
Viva la resistance!

Favourite charcter stan
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:24 am

mjf2 wrote:Wendy is awesome. It's too bad that when she and Stan used to hang out all the time. There's barfing. You know what?
She needs to tell Stan to see a damn doctor or flip him off.

Barfing shows the love between them, in their own way. Mainly because he's so nervous trying to not look like a fool in front of her, and ends up getting butterflies in his stomach.

It's cute in a nasty way.
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:11 am

^Yeah I agree. And for the last time they ARE back together, Trey Parker said so but he said they ain't sure for how long Stan and Wendy will stay together but I'm hopping its for the rest of the show.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:30 pm

With the reoccuring, but rare, Stan and Kyle fights, what are the chances that Kyle would try to 'steal' Wendy from Stan, if Stan pissed him off real bad?

Take into account how Stan can be a hot head, especially with Wendy (Follow That Egg), and Stan would this time possibly show his dark side considering how in "Raisins" we saw his character 180.

As for Kyle, in "Guitar Queer-o", he felt betrayed as was ridiculously angry at Stan for ditching him (sense of betrayal). In "Frozen Ice Man", they both were fist fighting over credit of the "Ice Man", which was a trivial thing to fight over. While Kyle does seem to have a good heart, when he gets very angry "Wacky Molestation Adventure" he seems to go over board.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:26 pm

Pip303 wrote:I'm hopping...

:lol: Now that I'd like to see. :lol:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:03 pm

Now that Wendy & Stan are back together (and im glad they are), I hope the show focuses more on there relationship. Also, will be intresting to see how the resurrected relationship will effect Stans friendship with the rest of the group.
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:55 am

lol ^ But yeah um I wonder how the relationship will affect the group too. In early seasons Cartman and Kyle seemed to tease Stan sometimes cause of Wendy, mostly Cartman, Kenny didn't much but Cartman seemed to really be anoyed about the whole thing. But we'll see, maybe now he won't care so much.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:11 pm

^Or maybe Cartman will see it as at as an abomination and try to kill Wendy. Unlikely but it would be amusing
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers

Return to “Character Discussion”