The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

WendyWannabe

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby WendyWannabe » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:49 am

Yeah, it will definitely be interesting to see how Wendy's relationship with the other girls pans out. Especially Bebe- I mean, she tried to kill her!

Can't wait for the new season :D
~*~True Love Waits ~*~

DON'T F**K WITH WENDY TESTABURGER!!!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:28 pm

purple angel 87 wrote:In "The List", Wendy was going to say something about the other girls in the committee were going to find out about the corrupted list, but was interupted by that black-haired girl witha headband, saying that they'll put her on the top of the "Biggest Liars" list. So, I think there should be some other girl that Wendy is friends with. If not then Bebe, Lola, Rebecca, and the other girl already got to them and Wendy is alone.
I think Wendy is already friends with some of the boys other than Stan.

I think I would like to see an episode with Wendy at odds with Bebe since it's unknown if they're friends. Bebe tries to embarass Wendy, and at some point gets her, and then Wendy gets back at her and ends getting in trouble. Then, one of the girls either turn on Bebe or try to hurt her and Wendy steps in and defends her. They forgive each other and are friends again

Or after Wendy is victimized by the girls, maybe Stan and some of the boys show their disgust towards them and gets back at them by embarrassing them. The girls are ashamed of what they did and see where they were wrong, and apologize to Wendy, she forgives them, and they're friends again.

It's debatable if there's other girls Wendy's friends with. Not saying they hate her, just that maybe she doesn't talk to them, and Bebe can produce the list (maybe Stan, Wendy, Kyle as top 3 liars), thus the girls who don't know Wendy may steer clear? Though since the dark haired girl did threaten Wendy with a Liar List, it's implied 1 or more girls weren't in on it. I was rewatching the hall scene (Hi Clyde! Scene) to sorta guess if they were in on it, or not (seeing as they giggled and didn't speak to Kyle, but smiled and hello'd Clyde.

I don't doubt that Wendy/Bebe will become friends again, as I sometimes see them as the Stan/Kyle of the girls, but I'm more... interested in who'll fire the first shot. Bebe and Wendy been having friction, between the boob episode (envy), and the Sluts episode where Wendy was pretty much booted from the girl clique (like Kyle in the Metro episode).

Probably less likely seeing as how the boys are changing. 6 seasons ago they noticed boobs, 1 season ago they all cared their placement on a cute list, and 4 seasons ago they went to a slutty party. It'd be kind of hard to embarass them, but I guess Wendy would have the no-how, being a girl and all, but I think that'd be something she and Stan would do together.
Duofan

Postby Duofan » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:09 am

Wendy is the kind of girl that can hang around with girls but does get along with some of the boys nicely. I just found it bizarre that all of a sudden she is going out with Stan again.

I would have liked to see an episode on how she and Token broke up.

As for Wendy and her relationship with Bebe, I mean I guess they are best friends but I think Wendy just hangs around with them since it doesn't seem like there are other " smart " girls in the series.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Duofan wrote:Wendy is the kind of girl that can hang around with girls but does get along with some of the boys nicely. I just found it bizarre that all of a sudden she is going out with Stan again.

I would have liked to see an episode on how she and Token broke up.

As for Wendy and her relationship with Bebe, I mean I guess they are best friends but I think Wendy just hangs around with them since it doesn't seem like there are other " smart " girls in the series.

Wendy and Token didn't seem played out long. Was probably Wendy's way of getting back at Stan for calling her a c*nt (thanks to Jimmy).
allan420

Postby allan420 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:48 am

would u eat her pie :lol:
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:39 am

allan420 wrote:would u eat her pie :lol:

The Rock reference? If so, is she literally cooking it? if not, it's Stan's pie, I'm not facing his wrath.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:24 am

Well, if what I think will happen in the new ep does happen, then Stan's wrath may not be as bad as Wendy if she goes over the deep end.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:28 am

And I was right.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:19 pm

I felt the same way Butters did after what Wendy did.

I love Psycho-Bitch Wendy
Jello_Biafra

Postby Jello_Biafra » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:56 am

There are things that I like and don't like about Wendy. I loved her in this episode. She finally put that fat-ass in his place. I like it when she stops being insecure and doesn't give a sh*t anymore.
"Six words Lisa, 'I'm not gay, but I'll learn.'" Homer Simpson

"How do you speak my language?" Adam West

"This job would be great if it weren't for the f*cking customers." Randall; Clerks
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:58 am

^Agreed; after seeing the most recent episode I can sincerely say that I have some newfound respect for Wendy for putting Cartman in his place... and for a legitimate reason to boot. I kind of see her and Cartman as a couple when they're older, even if they clash now.
Illegitimi non carborundum.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:27 am

This new episode gives me newfound respect for the show in general. Wendy is back in top form! She hangs out with bebe for the same reason kyle and stan used to hang out with cartman.

Notice that stan and kyle don't sit with kenny and cartman anymore? Cartman has been pushed out :'(
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:50 pm

Today, November 14, 2008, marks one year since The List aired and therefore one year since Stan and Wendy reunited! In the words of Futurama's Bender Bending Rodriguez, THEY'RE BACK BABY! One year and going strong--except not really because Wendy spent the last episode going googily-eyed over Bryden, but I digress. Gregory of Yardale couldn't keep Stan and Wendy apart and neither can Bryden. :P

Season 12 is awesome. So much Wendy-ness (and a Kenny episode to boot).
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:07 pm

Can't help but think that after this week's episode, Wendy wears the pants in her 'new' relationship with Stan.

Not like Stan fights her at any point, and I'm sure that's what she wants, his understand and trust, but I can't help but think she has other...intentions?

Stan also does seem paranoid he's going to lose her again.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:47 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:Can't help but think that after this week's episode, Wendy wears the pants in her 'new' relationship with Stan.

Not like Stan fights her at any point, and I'm sure that's what she wants, his understand and trust, but I can't help but think she has other...intentions?

Stan also does seem paranoid he's going to lose her again.

oh wendy is TOTALLY wearing the pants in that relationship lol

she doesnt have other intention though imo, its just a personality thing, opposites attract after all

Return to “Character Discussion”