The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:26 pm

nah i don't think so :wink:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
IKyman
Posts: 1199
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 am

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby IKyman » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:33 pm

If any of you guys haven't heard but someone on DA make a hater club of Wendy because they actually believes she ruins Stan and Kyle's relationship and she stole Stan from Kyle. Isn't that a little immature :?
King Of Canada
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby King Of Canada » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:30 pm

Your face is immature :)

But if Matt&Trey gave Kyle an official Girlfriend, I bet you'd get angry mrs. KyleXCartman= Goodness :shock:
Generation 15: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:17 pm

i think it is immature
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Master_Of_All
Posts: 322
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 am

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby Master_Of_All » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:59 pm

IKyman wrote:If any of you guys haven't heard but someone on DA make a hater club of Wendy because they actually believes she ruins Stan and Kyle's relationship and she stole Stan from Kyle. Isn't that a little immature :?

It's her opinion you know, she's entitled to it.
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:24 pm

yeah i know
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
IKyman
Posts: 1199
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 am

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby IKyman » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Master_Of_All wrote:
IKyman wrote:If any of you guys haven't heard but someone on DA make a hater club of Wendy because they actually believes she ruins Stan and Kyle's relationship and she stole Stan from Kyle. Isn't that a little immature :?

It's her opinion you know, she's entitled to it.


Okay....
nwt000
Posts: 1830
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby nwt000 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:10 pm

IKyman wrote:If any of you guys haven't heard but someone on DA make a hater club of Wendy because they actually believes she ruins Stan and Kyle's relationship and she stole Stan from Kyle. Isn't that a little immature :?

Absoulely! I should go happen to go kick that bitch's ass because Wendy is my 2nd favorite character!
IKyman
Posts: 1199
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:38 am

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby IKyman » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:28 am

nwt000 wrote:
IKyman wrote:If any of you guys haven't heard but someone on DA make a hater club of Wendy because they actually believes she ruins Stan and Kyle's relationship and she stole Stan from Kyle. Isn't that a little immature :?

Absoulely! I should go happen to go kick that bitch's ass because Wendy is my 2nd favorite character!


She's my favorite also. I wanna kick those stupid fan -girls asses!
nwt000
Posts: 1830
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby nwt000 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:09 am

IKyman wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
IKyman wrote:If any of you guys haven't heard but someone on DA make a hater club of Wendy because they actually believes she ruins Stan and Kyle's relationship and she stole Stan from Kyle. Isn't that a little immature :?

Absoulely! I should go happen to go kick that bitch's ass because Wendy is my 2nd favorite character!


She's my favorite also. I wanna kick those stupid fan -girls asses!

Let's do this thang!
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby 203177 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:56 pm

okay so where are we now?
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Master_Of_All
Posts: 322
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:54 am

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby Master_Of_All » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:56 am

nwt000 wrote:
IKyman wrote:If any of you guys haven't heard but someone on DA make a hater club of Wendy because they actually believes she ruins Stan and Kyle's relationship and she stole Stan from Kyle. Isn't that a little immature :?

Absoulely! I should go happen to go kick that bitch's ass because Wendy is my 2nd favorite character!

I disagree with her, but I don't think you should hate her for it.
Iceman720
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:13 am

The best of Wendy

Postby Iceman720 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:54 pm

Which episode do you think was the best Wendy episode? What were the best Wendy moments when she threw some of her worst fits or temper tantrums.
Last edited by Iceman720 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N / A
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:53 pm

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby N / A » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Haha, Wendy's such a bitch. I love her.

As for that club on DA, it's okay for someone to dislike a character, but hating a female character just because she gets in the way of your slash pairing is pretty stupid. This is coming from a slash fan, btw.
Peg
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby Peg » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:31 pm

IKyman wrote:If any of you guys haven't heard but someone on DA make a hater club of Wendy because they actually believes she ruins Stan and Kyle's relationship and she stole Stan from Kyle. Isn't that a little immature :?

OMG !! :lol:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests