The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Re: The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:59 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:This night's episode proves Wendy ISN'T the only psychogirl in SP. Bebe=O_o.

April Stewart was at her best as Wendy here, which is saying something as we don't get to hear her as Wendy as much as with the other females.

Now, I wouldn't say Stan and Wendy are really back "together". But the episode, if I'm interpreting right, shows that Stan's moved past being bitter about her and that Wendy doesn't have any harsh feelings with him.

The Wendy/Bebe catfight=Heh. I was wondering if something would happen to Wendy (or Bebe), but what a surprise.

Proof that Wendy can kick Bebe's arse in a fight and that Bebe can be just as psycho and manipulative as Ms.Wendy here (though she was willing to kill her best friend for it).

I couldn't have said it better myself. Wendy seems to have forgiven Stan for the past and actually seems sympathetic to the boys' cause for once. The catfight was great; it was surprising to see a conflict at that level considering that Wendy and Bebe are usually portrayed as friendly to each other.

This episode was just awesome for character development...

:mrgreen:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:33 am

Thanks for ruining it for me!!!

:evil:
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:57 am

marvel_freak_42 wrote:Thanks for ruining it for me!!!

f*ck off. You decided to look at the South Park board on the night of the new episode before you saw it, and expected it to be spoiler free throughout? Idiot. Crawl back into the womb and get some more pre-natal development.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:07 am

Please to stay away from threads that might have spoilers in them on episode night.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:34 am

To quote Inner Sakura, CHA! TRUE LOVE CONQUERS ALL!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:24 am

I interpret the vomit as a kiss between them, since they kissed once in the series and still resulted in Stan vomiting.

Stan only vomits when he's "in love" seeing as in "Follow that Egg" and "Raisins" he didn't vomit once and the episode had a strong Wendy presence.

From last night's episode, I see it as they reconciled, and are back as a pair, seeing as Wendy wouldn't go to kiss him for fun.

She bathed in Stan's puke again, and didn't seem to object....again.
ClownCarOnFire

Postby ClownCarOnFire » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:14 pm

HAcoreRD wrote:I interpret the vomit as a kiss between them, since they kissed once in the series and still resulted in Stan vomiting.

Stan only vomits when he's "in love" seeing as in "Follow that Egg" and "Raisins" he didn't vomit once and the episode had a strong Wendy presence.

From last night's episode, I see it as they reconciled, and are back as a pair, seeing as Wendy wouldn't go to kiss him for fun.

She bathed in Stan's puke again, and didn't seem to object....again.

Well she COULD have, the episode ended right as he was puking, so we dunno what happened after lol.
I think the puking is more of a shy/nervousness.
Wendy was alright in this episode, but her voice just keeps getting more retarded. She sounded older....again.
I still don't exactly like the idea of them getting back together, but that puke made me feel batter about it lol. Ahh I missed that.
Drink Up Me Hearties, YoHo~
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:58 pm

Nothing ever happens after he pukes on her... that I can recall... except once: he pukes on her when they're in the woods and then they start talking about the food they find in there:

Stan: Thanks for your help, Wendy.
Wendy: Whatever, dude.
Stan: Hey, I didn't throw up.
Wendy: Cool!
Stan: Bluuch!
Wendy: Eww!
Stan: Sorry.
Wendy: Hey, look. A french fry.
Stan: Cool.
Wendy: And what is that?
Stan: I think it's part of a cheesy poof.
Wendy: Hey, what's that?
Stan: That's uummm… a hamburger from… that's from, like, two days ago.
Wendy: Hey, what about that?
Stan: I don't know what the hell that is!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Tweek

Postby Tweek » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:07 pm

It was great to see an episode with Wendy in as a major character once more, it felt like an episode from the early series :D

Good to see Bebe having a decent role too :)
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:41 pm

Definitely a great day for Wendy fans. :)
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:59 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:

f*ck off. You decided to look at the South Park board on the night of the new episode before you saw it, and expected it to be spoiler free throughout? Idiot. Crawl back into the womb and get some more pre-natal development.

:craig: I was just kidding around for one, and two, I'm not so stupid to not premediate the possibilities of there being a spoiler, I just didn't expect it to be there so soon, considering I came home from work a half hour after it aired (I'm not an expert in everything like [sarcasm] you are [/sarcasm], so it may not or may not have aired earlier for those living in different time zones. And besides, I wasn't on the spoiler/episode discussion subforum, so I assumed incorrectly that there would be no mention of it on this board for the time being). So you know what, you f*ck off! So I made a mistake... big f*cking deal! In case you're so ignorant to comprehend this, people learn from their mistakes. If they didn't, history as a whole would be useless. You're just a jerk that acts like he's never made a mistake in his f*cking life, and thinks he's so much more superior to those who have (if you look down upon other people to make you feel better about yourself, you're pathetic, considering not a single soul on this planet is perfect in any way.) It must suck being you, because if you told everyone you hardly or don't even know that's f*cked up something to get some "pre-natal development", you must have a lot of enemies and zero friends. I just lost what respect I had for you, because you've been nothing but an assh*le to me, considering the fact that I've never done a single f*cking thing to provoke you in any way, shape or form (had I, I could understand your harsh actions towards me). And for the record, there are a lot of things I am, but an idiot is not one of them. If you took the :evil: as a threat or some way of intimidating anyone, you're the idiot, because I'm only f*cking around when I use them (To those who don't know that and took offense in some way, I apologize). I'm not going to argue with you anymore, because anything you might say towards me will get me pissed off, and that's not something I need at the moment. Say what you will about what I said about you, but you brought it on yourself.

@ Big-Will: I'll keep that in mind next time.

-- False Awakenings
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:59 pm

marvel_freak_42 wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:

:craig: I was just kidding around for one, and two, I'm not so stupid to not premediate the possibilities of there being a spoiler, I just didn't expect it to be there so soon, considering I came home from work a half hour after it aired (I'm not an expert in everything like [sarcasm] you are [/sarcasm], so it may not or may not have aired earlier for those living in different time zones. And besides, I wasn't on the spoiler/episode discussion subforum, so I assumed incorrectly that there would be no mention of it on this board for the time being). So you know what, you f*ck off! So I made a mistake... big f*cking deal! In case you're so ignorant to comprehend this, people learn from their mistakes. If they didn't, history as a whole would be useless. You're just a jerk that acts like he's never made a mistake in his f*cking life, and thinks he's so much more superior to those who have (if you look down upon other people to make you feel better about yourself, you're pathetic, considering not a single soul on this planet is perfect in any way.) It must suck being you, because if you told everyone you hardly or don't even know that's f*cked up something to get some "pre-natal development", you must have a lot of enemies and zero friends. I just lost what respect I had for you, because you've been nothing but an assh*le to me, considering the fact that I've never done a single f*cking thing to provoke you in any way, shape or form (had I, I could understand your harsh actions towards me). And for the record, there are a lot of things I am, but an idiot is not one of them. If you took the :evil: as a threat or some way of intimidating anyone, you're the idiot, because I'm only f*cking around when I use them (To those who don't know that and took offense in some way, I apologize). I'm not going to argue with you anymore, because anything you might say towards me will get me pissed off, and that's not something I need at the moment. Say what you will about what I said about you, but you brought it on yourself.

@ Big-Will: I'll keep that in mind next time.

1- The episode airs for me three full hours after it airs for others, so guess what I do for that full three hours? I decide whether or not I want an episode spoiled. If I don't, then I only visit Off-Topic and other NON-South Park forums. Every week, minutes INTO a show, people start posting about it in General South Park Discussion and Character Discussion as well as the episode discussion. So, if you really want to bitch about spoilers, bitch about them if they're in places where they shouldn't be. This is Character Discussion; obviously there will be discussion about the characters whenever posters are here and have something to say.
2- Yeah, that sure did hurt. :roll: The reason I posted was because a friend of mine thought you were getting angry at her for ruining the episode. Guess what? If you hadn't had been an ass, I wouldn't have posted. So say what you want about me buddy, but apparently someone thought you were being an ass enough to tell me.
3- You're right, I have so many enemies. I have to board up the windows and at night I have to fend off vampires. :roll: When someone is being an ass, I respond. You were an ass, I responded.
4- People can learn from their mistakes- but guess what? You don't strike me as the type of person who could learn much of anything.
5- Lose respect for me? Go ahead. I only care about people who I had respect for in the first place, and you weren't one of them. Respect is earned, not given, and you never earned it. So lose your respect for me all you want, but your opinion of me matters as much as a worm's opinion of me.
6- Oh please, you think this verbal ''assault' was so bad that I'm sitting here crying going, "Oh man, what did I do?!1//1''?
If this is what you think a verbal assault is, then man, this will be easier than I thought.
Come on, I'm waiting with baited breath for your next earth shattering assault on me.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:18 am

Big-Will wrote:Nothing ever happens after he pukes on her... that I can recall... except once: he pukes on her when they're in the woods and then they start talking about the food they find in there:

In pinkeye wendy runs off (after being unzombied) saying "Sick! Sick Stan, sick! Barf is gross".

In other episodes they leave it at vomitting. "Tom's Rhinoplasty" (Season 1) shows in a flash back Wendy being vomitted on alot by Stan, and still putting up with him, so you can assume it as their "kiss" since stan only get nervous like that in love.

Was great to see Wendy's not as psychotic as I thought.
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:27 am

Wendy was pretty good in this episode, and its awesome to see that Stan and Wendy might be getting back together as they still like eachother. Wendy and Bebe's fight showed that Wendy is tougher than she looks and can fight for anything she believes in, and good to see that its not only Wendy out of the girls that is capable of evil things.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:08 am

I'm not going to... I'll admit I was an ass. I'll even apologize for the miscommunication, and I'm truly sorry to your friend. And to be truthfully honest, I was just pissed that you said what you said about me, or else I wouldn't have said anything to you at all. I'm taking it all back... all back. If you said what you said solely for the sake of your friend, I truly apologize (I'm paranoid, so I take "attacks" on me personally... it's something I have to deal with.) To get things straight, I understand if you don't have any respect for me or whatnot, I just wanna clarify that if you said what you said for someone else, I understand why you did it. I'll admit that I was wrong and that I came off as an ass, even though it wasn't my intention. I also understand if you won't reply or even read this at all, but I just wanna say that this won't happen again between me, you, or anyone else... I can assure you this and you can hold me to my word. Believe me, the last thing I want to start is conflict.

-- False Awakenings

Return to “Character Discussion”