The official Wendy disscussion Thread

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

love*metal

Postby love*metal » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:46 pm

She did try to be a whore but Bebe and the others rejected her cause she was too smart. As for the boy's, their reation at Bebe's party pretty much sums up what they thought of the whore trend.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:56 pm

^But one of the reasons she was rejected was because her family donated to charity, and because her dad said he would help her become a whore, I was surprised she couldn't have just stopped that... maybe she felt guilty... oh well. Anyways, I still think Kenny should have had some lines revealing HIS feelings about the trend. Was he at the party? I didn't see him.
-----
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:19 pm

^Thats true, Its been a while since I've seen that episode. Kenny was really playing a big role in south park at that point. But your right it would have been good to see Kenny's reaction to the whore trend.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:18 am

^No, "Stupid Spoiled Whore" was in Season 8, and Kenny's roles had already started diminishing by then. Anyhow, I think Kenny could have had a great role in that episode; it was certainly his piece of cake.
-----
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:23 am

love*metal wrote:^Thats true, Its been a while since I've seen that episode. Kenny was really playing a big role in south park at that point. But your right it would have been good to see Kenny's reaction to the whore trend.

Sorry my bad I ment to say Kenny WASN'T playing a big role :oops:
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:31 am

Oh... heh, that explains a lot. Now, here's something I noticed a while ago:

Stan has a red-and-blue hat and outfit

Wendy has a purple outfit

For people who haven't caught on yet: red+blue=purple

So I thought, this is probably some intentional color code or something, and that it is proof that Stan and Wendy will get together in the end. That is, until I noticed this shocking piece of information:

Cartman has a red-and-blue hat and outfit

Edit: So does Clyde, but I figure he's probably not in the running. I figure that Stan's having black hair is another sign he and Wendy will get together.
-----
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:57 pm

^Well noticed :lol:
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:31 am

Did y'all forget Wendy likes black ding-dong now? lol

M&T should make a sequel episode to when Wendy was in love with Cartman. That would be a classic! Stan would be so pissed and Token would probably whoop Cartman's ass again like he did in the Christian Rock Hard ep.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:27 am

^That's sick! Lol.

I don't think that would work, considering how Cartman's character changed at the beginning of season 5. Now that all of his emotions have been sucked away, I don't think any girl whatsoever would like him... I dunno. Maybe if it was revealed that Cartman still has feelings, the ep would work... there was a fan fic something like that called "The Return of Faith +1", you should go check that out, Cuzzin.
-----
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:20 pm

I do hope that wendy appears in more episodes in the next season. I'd like to see some new storys based around her. What would everyone like to see happen involving wendy? I'm gonna be the most obvious and hope that there is a story involving her and stan.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:21 am

I don't want to be a downer, but I'd say that's a bit of a stretch. Even as a Wendy fan speaking here.

We'll just have to see, won't we? I've thought a Kenny/Wendy sort of pair, not romance-wise, would be interesting. I think the only interaction the two have really had, if you could call it that, was when Zombie Kenny's arm fell off and she went "Ew".

As for Token and Wendy, it seems that "ship" sailed off-camera. But then, I thought they quietly killed the Stan/Wendy pairing, and then "Raisins" came along to prove me wrong.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:11 am

I have the theory that because Trey Parker has remarried, casting a character with the same personality as his ex-wife would be slightly awkward. But I could be wrong. There may be a huge Wendy episode next season.

But I hope that it doesn't seem forced.

^ This was my thought train:

(Ooh, he's talking about a Wendy/Kenny romance? Well, looks like I get to talk about the zombie arm thing!)

<reads further>

<gasps>

And now I don't get to talk about it. Sad.

Still, any new romance would be nice... there hasn't been any, since, like, "Follow That Egg", and that was barely anything with Wendy and Stan towards the end.
-----
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:20 am

Aimsireil wrote:I have the theory that because Trey Parker has remarried...

No, his current marriage is his first one. The rest of your post is thus irrelevant.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
NotReallyStan

Postby NotReallyStan » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:28 am

Looking at "Follow That Egg," it seems a predestined conclusion that Stan and Wendy will either get back together (not necessarily in the foreseeable future) or just have it out and get the prepubescent sexual tension out of their minds once and for all.

It's obvious that Stan still has at least something reserved for Wendy. He worries about how he appears to hear and gets jealous when other guys are near her, as much as he hates to admit it.

Wendy is a bit trickier. Judging from her behavior in that episode, it seems like part of her wants to try to get something going with Stan - perhaps not rekindling their relationship, but at least talking to him, while the rest of her is still angry at him.

I would say I expect them to get back together at some point. You could say that they're South Park's OTP (one true pairing): Cartman was dismissed rather quickly, and it doesn't look like Token and Wendy are an item at all anymore. Perhaps Trey and Matt will resolve this loose thread in Season 11?
I duk ur durb.

South Park fangames:
http://www.spgarchives.com
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:20 pm

NotReallyStan wrote:I would say I expect them to get back together at some point. You could say that they're South Park's OTP (one true pairing): Cartman was dismissed rather quickly, and it doesn't look like Token and Wendy are an item at all anymore. Perhaps Trey and Matt will resolve this loose thread in Season 11?

Well, Trey did get married, so maybe they'll decide to put wendy and stan back together. I think the reason they broke up in the first place was because Trey's girlfriend broke up with him. So now their's a better chance they'll get back together

Return to “Character Discussion”