The "More Stuff To Do For Kenny Please!" Thread.

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

TetrisRock
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:01 pm

The "More Stuff To Do For Kenny Please!" Thread.

Postby TetrisRock » Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:29 am

Dude, he's been practically ignored for two years.

MORE KENNY! Maybe even without his hood once more. That'd be cool.

I mean, I know that Butters is popular and everything but Kenny is legend and shouldn't be ignored THIS much.
2488758153
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:23 pm

Postby 2488758153 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:49 pm

your right ive never seen kenny without his hood hes being completely blocked whats next kyle or cartman :x
2488758153
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:57 pm

Agreed...both Kenny and Kyle are being neglected lately...it's all been parodies and stuff lately...

:cartmansad:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Re: The "More Stuff To Do For Kenny Please!" Threa

Postby gtaca2005 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:11 pm

TetrisRock wrote:MORE KENNY! Maybe even without his hood once more. That'd be cool.


They did show him without his coat in the episode called "The Losing Edge". He was even shown talking in "The Jeffersons", although hi face was covered by a mask.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: The "More Stuff To Do For Kenny Please!" Threa

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:15 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:
TetrisRock wrote:MORE KENNY! Maybe even without his hood once more. That'd be cool.


They did show him without his coat in the episode called "The Losing Edge". He was even shown talking in "The Jeffersons", although hi face was covered by a mask.


True, and he talks in the movie without his hood on near the end of the movie...(and his hair is so cute...)
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Schantrac
Posts: 2480
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:33 pm

Postby Schantrac » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:44 pm

I wish the show would revert back to an actual story of the characters rather than just parodies all the time. I think that is what I dislike about the newer seasons.. it feels more like a skit of SNL than the good ol' South Park I once knew and loved. At least that's my two cents..
No moar sig lolz.

Until I make a better one anyways.

My soundclick profile.
MaxwellsSilverHammer
Posts: 675
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:12 pm

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:06 am

Schantrac wrote:I wish the show would revert back to an actual story of the characters rather than just parodies all the time. I think that is what I dislike about the newer seasons.. it feels more like a skit of SNL than the good ol' South Park I once knew and loved. At least that's my two cents..


IT'S TEH TRUTH. They need more original plots.. I miss those a ton.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K
Posts: 1144
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:30 am

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:29 am

2488758153 wrote:your right ive never seen kenny without his hood hes being completely blocked whats next kyle or cartman :x


u need to watch more south park
u seen the movie? he has his hood of
and oh episode 807 the jeffersons, hood off.
Image

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests