If you could bring back one abandoned character...

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:42 am

nutsex3 wrote:f*ck chef :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :o :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :P :P :P :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :idea: :idea: :?: :?: :?: :arrow: :arrow:

WTF?! nutsex3, just quit spamming before you get banned! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:43 am

angeldeb82 wrote:
nutsex3 wrote:f*ck chef :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :o :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :P :P :P :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :idea: :idea: :?: :?: :?: :arrow: :arrow:

WTF?! nutsex3, just quit spamming before you get banned! :cartmansopissedrightnow:

Dude, that was something like 2 weeks ago. o.O
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Tiggalow69

Postby Tiggalow69 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:44 am

La Resistance wrote:I miss Damien, I wish he'd come back. Sending stuff flying through rooms, turning Kenny into a duck-billed platypus, those were the days.

A exellent post :twisted: BRING DAMIEN BACK, or atleast frow him in all the episodes that saiten is in
Tiggz
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:46 am

I'd also like to see Kelly and Rebecca return at least once, if only to see what kind of chaos it'd end up stirring up among some fans.

But just one? Hmm..Rebecca, then :twisted:
kacy__sp

Postby kacy__sp » Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:21 am

I'd love to see a return of the ice-cream crapping taco :D It wouldn't have to be anything big, they could just sneak him in like they do the 'aliens', and have him poop at some inappropriate moment leaving you to go what the f*ck? what was that? lol
ImageImageImage
Thunderhorse

Postby Thunderhorse » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:55 pm

I miss Big Gay Al.
They oughta bring him back.
The last episode he was in was follow that egg, and I think he should be in more episodes.
Oh, yeah, and dont forget about Terrance & Phillip! :tp:
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:50 pm

Tweek, definetley. I'm not really interested in Tweek not twitching that much anymore the background. That doesn't really matter at all to me.

I just love his spastic humor and the gang's reactions to him.

Doesn't anybody remember "Stop! ....HAMMERTIME!!"?
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:42 pm

I'm going with Ned and Jimbo they are just ireplacible and Ned hasn't said anything since season 5.

Also I think they need to do an episode with Saddam Hussein exspecialy since now the real one has been executed.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
king kenny

Postby king kenny » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:53 pm

I saw the movie last week and i started thinkin'.why did they kill mole?i liked mole,he was cool.i know he was in two guys in a hot tub on the tv but I need to see more of him.go mole!

sheet!sheet!forking guard dogs!sheet! :zeemole: :zeemole: :zeemole: :zeemole:

or they could do big gay al or timmy
best BLU songs (in order)
its easy mkaay
blame canada
what would brian boitano do?
im super
la resistance medley
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:40 am

Even though somebody beat me to it and it might never happen, I'ma have to go with Chef. I just got finished looking at "The Reuturn Of Chef" episode on CC and it was actually the first time I REALLY REALLY payed close attention to it. His death was so disturbing and realistic, I honestly felt like I lost a close member of my family. That had to be the saddest ending in SP ever so therefore I would want him to comeback at least in memory or have someone similar replace him in the cafereria.

R.I.P. Chef
king kenny

Postby king kenny » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:36 am

That had to be the saddest ending in SP ever

what ever happened to kenny dies,that was the saddest,surely.

also,i think mr.derp was pretty cool
best BLU songs (in order)
its easy mkaay
blame canada
what would brian boitano do?
im super
la resistance medley
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:50 am

polymorph wrote:I'm going with Ned and Jimbo they are just ireplacible and Ned hasn't said anything since season 5.

Though episodes these days don’t center around him, Jimbo does seem to still have a good few lines in an episode. I’d like to see Ned back in action though. It doesn't make sense how he doesn't get any lines since he and Jimbo hang out all the time, huntin' n' killin' stuff. :P
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:45 pm

what ever happened to kenny dies,that was the saddest,surely.

also,i think mr.derp was pretty cool[/quote]

Well at least they didn't show Kenny die in that episode, he just vanished, plus how many times we seen Kenny die???? Not a suprise folks...It wasn't sad to me at all, it was just humorous how all of a sudden they carried on as if he never died before. Also we knew Kenny was going to come back sooner or later, well at least I did so it didn't have a major affect on me. We know for sure that it's a slim chance Mr. Hayes would ever come back to the studios to voice Chef...MISS YOU CHEF!

Oh yea, Mr. Derp sucked!
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:46 pm

^Sorry I screwed up on the quote...still not too used to it.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:54 pm

I don't know, Mephesto was pretty cool, I'd bring him back.

Return to “Character Discussion”