Kenny's new line

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:33 pm

Yeah - no way in hell is he saying the same thing over and over. There is variation in what he says, and besides, his past three lines were lal full sentences. Why wouldn't this one be?

I tried listening to it last night, and I agree with 3MX. Could somebody post a few versions at different speeds? (I really have no clue how to slow it down myself. I'm dense. xP) What I hear with it nromally is pretty damn close, if not exact, to what 3MX says, and at the end of his line I hear "me."
notsobob2006

What he actually says:

Postby notsobob2006 » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:33 pm

i've spent some time slowing it down, reversing it, changing the pitch and all that shite and forwards i'm 95% sure it says

"I like sniffing smelly pussy, then I shove two fingers up it!"

I'm a genius!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:29 am

^^

Okay, that gave me some new directions to go in. You might be right on that second line. Kenny's saying either "put two fingers" or "shove two fingers". I'm leaning towards "shove".

But I disagree on the first line. I have, however, changed my interpretation from this morning. Now I hear:

"I would like to smell that pussy, then I shove two fingers up it!".

This makes the most sense of anything proposed so far, because Kenny's referring to a singlular pussy in both lines. Where as in the previous post, Kenny is referring to pussy in general in the first line and a specific pussy in the second line.

If this isn't it, we're damn close.

You read it! You can't unread it!
AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:23 am

I definately hear pussy but I'm not hearing finger too clear
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
notsobob2006

singular shmingular..!

Postby notsobob2006 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:45 am

it doesn't need to be singular, the 'it' refers to whichever pussy kenny happens to be smelling. I'm seriously, you guys, I'm not gonna back down i'm pretty certain. I originally thought it was 'I would like....' too, but the sounds just don't fit as well, as 'I like sniffing smelly pussy...'
Bobo92

Postby Bobo92 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:41 am

I just listened to the song again, and after reading some of the lines you guys suggested, it really sounds like he's saying, "I would like to smell that pussy, then I shove two fingers up it." I could be wrong, though...
C-S-M

Postby C-S-M » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:21 am

Bobo92 wrote:I just listened to the song again, and after reading some of the lines you guys suggested, it really sounds like he's saying, "I would like to smell that pussy, then I shove two fingers up it." I could be wrong, though...

That's basically what I got as well. "I would like to smell your pussy, then I'll shove two fingers up it."

Call me Courtney, Corey, The KKK, or The Jew Rat. Which ever you're in the mood for at the time.
smfdrevil

Postby smfdrevil » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:55 pm

what did he say in the episodes before this one?
theres no stupid questions just stupid people
randyhart

Postby randyhart » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:58 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
Gothic_Butters wrote:
.Stoch wrote:paul is dead paul is dead....

okay pal

heh that was just a conspirasy (spelling) that the Beetles did to make people think Paul died. :?

The Beatles didn't start the conspiracy. I don't know how the rumor started (probably with one of those damn tabloids) but people thought that The Beatles were leving hidden messages in their songs and album covers that suggested that Paul had died in a car wreck in 1966 and that the "Paul" they saw on the covers of The Beatles' new albums was an imposter. Obviously, it was all a hoax, as Paul one of only two Beatles who is still alive today.

The thought He was dead because He wasnt wearing shoes on the Album cover Abbey Road
If you want Faith+1 go here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=19823&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Dont ever leave me Jesus I couldnt stand to see you go
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:25 pm

smfdrevil wrote:what did he say in the episodes before this one?

Since the beginning of season 7, Kenny's line has been "Someday I'll be old enough to stick my dick in Britney's butt."

You read it! You can't unread it!
AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:35 am

Matt and Trey must have finally realized britney is just a stupid whore by now :lol:
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:57 am

randyhart wrote:
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
Gothic_Butters wrote:
.Stoch wrote:paul is dead paul is dead....

okay pal

heh that was just a conspirasy (spelling) that the Beetles did to make people think Paul died. :?

The Beatles didn't start the conspiracy. I don't know how the rumor started (probably with one of those damn tabloids) but people thought that The Beatles were leving hidden messages in their songs and album covers that suggested that Paul had died in a car wreck in 1966 and that the "Paul" they saw on the covers of The Beatles' new albums was an imposter. Obviously, it was all a hoax, as Paul one of only two Beatles who is still alive today.

The thought He was dead because He wasnt wearing shoes on the Album cover Abbey Road

That was one of many "clues" that Paul was dead. There were more though. Here's a Wikipedia article on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_dead

It's quite an interesting read, even if it's all bullsh*t. :P
Gothic_Butters

Postby Gothic_Butters » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:45 pm

randyhart wrote:The thought He was dead because He wasnt wearing shoes on the Album cover Abbey Road

Yes, and they also did a few other albums that had people asking questions. On one of their albums, the Beetels are standing over a grave, and there are two hands (I think the hands are in a "praying" position) over Paul's head.. wich (i may be wrong) is the Egyption symbol for death.

The one you are thinking of, is the beetles are walking down a road, and Paul isn't wearing shoes - and I think he's walking backwards.

And then of course, the one song that you can play backwards, and it says in a eerie, depressing voice "Paul is dead man.. miss him miss him miss him."

Anyway, back on topic. Yes, it seems I was indeed wrong about the sub messages in Kenny's line. A few weeks ago, Lior and I discussed it on MSN, and we came to the conclusion that Kenny indeed says "I would like to smell your pussy, then I'll stick two fingers in it".
Nicest Hat

Postby Nicest Hat » Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:19 am

triplemultiplex wrote:Since the beginning of season 7, Kenny's line has been "Someday I'll be old enough to stick my dick in Britney's butt."

Seriously!? Oh Kenny, I love you. :lol:
Loo loo loo, I've got some apples loo loo loo, you've got some too!
handlyhamster

Postby handlyhamster » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:10 am

Well, just like you see what you want to see in the clouds, you also hear what you want to hear in garbled audio. So I think you may have an obsession with smelling feline odor.

triplemultiplex wrote:If you have the ability to slow down the speed of Kenny's line it's much easier to understand. I can only drop the speed by 100% at a time with that little Windows recorder thingy, but even that clears in up enough. I bet about a 25-50% speed reduction would actually be better. He's definately not repeating the same line.

I definately hear "I would like to smell your pussy" for the first line and I definately hear the word "finger" in the second line. At first I thought it was "see your pussy" but after further review, I decided he's saying "smell". That second line, though, needs some more work.

Return to “Character Discussion”