Jews using Cartmans quotes

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Elrog

Postby Elrog » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:19 pm

The one who was defending jews is right if cartman was a nazi matt and trey would be sued. But "Hanica" isn't important right I thought it was all made up? the evil lord Hammon pretends it is real so that you will folllow his rulers i am afraid now i tole you i will be killed. and i would talk about Moses but i am afaid to make fun of him Janine's mom hates south parks jokes so much and she is coming in now.
Sereth1217

Postby Sereth1217 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:59 pm

I really am not racist at all against jews. Jewish people have never given me reason to hate them. The only reason I will call someone a jew is because it's a funny word and at the same time, I use it in place of calling someone retarded, stupid, a bastard, or a jerkoff. Other than that, some of our neighbors in my neighborhood are Jewish and they are seriously like the nicest people in the world. It's too bad everyone else in my neighborhood gets angry when jews move to our neighborhood.
"Before I jump, I gotta know where I'm gonna land. Because if I land in sh*t, then I'm not gonna jump; because I don't like to clean my shoes."-DK
Wishful_Thinking

Postby Wishful_Thinking » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:47 pm

The only reason I will call someone a jew is because it's a funny word and at the same time, I use it in place of calling someone retarded, stupid, a bastard, or a jerkoff.

The word "Jew" isn't offensive at all. It's what you call a person who follows the Jewish faith. It's not different than calling one who is Islamic a "Muslim."

Just wanted to clarify that...*runs away*

Return to “Character Discussion”