Most useless character

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

sk8terzrock

Postby sk8terzrock » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:10 pm

Pip rules its gay how they only really used him in season 1&2 for like a minute

but i feel like clyde is the most useless character im afraid :? :oops:
ERIC THEODORE CARTMANImageImage

http://www.madmaxtaylor.piczo.com
have msn add mad_max_4000@msn.com
~*Amber*~

Postby ~*Amber*~ » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:40 pm

keven. they never use him.
its gai. XP
Boys just wanna have FUN!
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:37 pm

I don't get why Athena loves a character we hardly know nothing about. There's like nothing to base your love for him on.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:38 pm

~*Amber*~ wrote:keven. they never use him.
its gai. XP

Which one? I can think of 5 Kevins, at least.

Or do you mean all of them? :lol:
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:42 pm

Taranis_Music wrote:I don't get why Athena loves a character we hardly know nothing about. There's like nothing to base your love for him on.

YES THERE IS!!! You wouldn't understand how I came to love him in the first place. It's a long and complicated story. D:

But Pip is one of those characters that has so much potential but is just ignored by the creators. Plus you can't help but feel sorry for him when he's tormented!

I don't see why you're a fan of Cartman, who is most definitely the biggest assh*le on the series and has no likeable qualities about him. He's the one M&T have given all their attention to, and caused them to ignore characters with real potential... like PIP.
Less Than Jake

Postby Less Than Jake » Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:43 pm

Now this is a tuffy... Hmmm....... .... ....... Jimmy. I would care if he was kicked off the roster, but I would care less than if any others were kicked off.
My job is making sigs.
MercyMay

Postby MercyMay » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:46 am

I'd have to say either Jimmy or Towelie. Especially Towelie, I really didn't like 'A Million Little Fibers'. But I also have to say Terrance and Phillip. Their jokes kinda have been worn thin.
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:28 am

Principle Victoria seems pretty useless I think. They could probably easily kill her off and replace her....with darth chef.
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
Adan1992

Postby Adan1992 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:59 am

I'd have to say... Jimmy (He's annoying and has no other purpose than to tell stupid jokes) Pip i think is useless unless they do something good with him. KYLE is usless. Although you can't kill off the four boys. But if you could, i'd pick Kyle. I'd also like to point out that Season ten obviously isn't finished. We may have more terrible characters to come. <.< Another thing. Clyde is NOT usless. He has serious potential, they're just not exsposing it properly.
~*Amber*~

Postby ~*Amber*~ » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:40 am

Nommel wrote:
~*Amber*~ wrote:keven. they never use him.
its gai. XP

Which one? I can think of 5 Kevins, at least.

Or do you mean all of them? :lol:
da 1 wit da blu shirt and black hair.
he was throwing rocks wit da outher boyz in da episode where bebe gets boobs...
~*Amber*~

Postby ~*Amber*~ » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:59 am

Athena1999 wrote:
Taranis_Music wrote:Let's see how long it takes Athena to respond to this.

PIIIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!...is a useless character...

YOU ARE GOING DOWN, BITCH!!! *hurls a dodgeball covered in spikes with poisonous tips at T_M*

omg, pip is NOT a useless charactor, nor is towlie.
i am a fan of dat high towel. his joke may b beaten 2 death, but hes still a loving part of da show.
and pip is da third cutest character (after butters, after eric.) in da show!
Athena1999, ill help!!
*hurls a bomb at T_M*
~*Amber*~

Postby ~*Amber*~ » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:02 am

Athena1999 wrote:
Taranis_Music wrote:I don't get why Athena loves a character we hardly know nothing about. There's like nothing to base your love for him on.

YES THERE IS!!! You wouldn't understand how I came to love him in the first place. It's a long and complicated story. D:

But Pip is one of those characters that has so much potential but is just ignored by the creators. Plus you can't help but feel sorry for him when he's tormented!

I don't see why you're a fan of Cartman, who is most definitely the biggest assh*le on the series and has no likeable qualities about him. He's the one M&T have given all their attention to, and caused them to ignore characters with real potential... like PIP.

how dare u diss eric!! :evil:
*calms down* and i agree. they shold hav pip on more, hes so cute. ^^ so is tweek. :tweek:
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:08 pm

How is Kyle useless? He's like... the anti-Cartman. He's the one who stands up to Cartman when Cartman decides to do something evil. Stan doesn't seem to really care anymore, while Kenny is like a statue that occasionally blinks. Kyle is certainly not useless.
~*Amber*~

Postby ~*Amber*~ » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:49 pm

Athena1999 wrote:

i luff ur new sig bar thingy. (dont kno wut theyre called :oops:)
do da pip dance!! ^^ *does da pip dance* wheee, im so hyper!
^___________________________________^
danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:51 am

Dogpoo is the most useless character and has no roll in any episode.

Return to “Character Discussion”