Most useless character

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

jawmht

Postby jawmht » Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:41 am

Wow danny, you finally figured out how use grammar. I did know it was possible.

Oh, but I agree with you on that danny.
∞◄♫‼░☺♥♦ ¿Jawmht? ♣♣☺ ░‼♪►∞
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:43 pm

~*Amber*~ wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:
Taranis_Music wrote:I don't get why Athena loves a character we hardly know nothing about. There's like nothing to base your love for him on.

YES THERE IS!!! You wouldn't understand how I came to love him in the first place. It's a long and complicated story. D:

But Pip is one of those characters that has so much potential but is just ignored by the creators. Plus you can't help but feel sorry for him when he's tormented!

I don't see why you're a fan of Cartman, who is most definitely the biggest assh*le on the series and has no likeable qualities about him. He's the one M&T have given all their attention to, and caused them to ignore characters with real potential... like PIP.

i luff ur new sig bar thingy. (dont kno wut theyre called :oops:)
do da pip dance!! ^^ *does da pip dance* wheee, I'm so hyper!
^___________________________________^

God, can't you make a single post that doesn't make my eyes bleed? :?

Translation: god, cant u ^^ maik a singul post dat duzint maik my i's bleed?!?!?!?!?!? x____________________X;;;;;;
~*Amber*~

Postby ~*Amber*~ » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:45 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
~*Amber*~ wrote:
Athena1999 wrote:
Taranis_Music wrote:I don't get why Athena loves a character we hardly know nothing about. There's like nothing to base your love for him on.

YES THERE IS!!! You wouldn't understand how I came to love him in the first place. It's a long and complicated story. D:

But Pip is one of those characters that has so much potential but is just ignored by the creators. Plus you can't help but feel sorry for him when he's tormented!

I don't see why you're a fan of Cartman, who is most definitely the biggest assh*le on the series and has no likeable qualities about him. He's the one M&T have given all their attention to, and caused them to ignore characters with real potential... like PIP.

i luff ur new sig bar thingy. (dont kno wut theyre called :oops:)
do da pip dance!! ^^ *does da pip dance* wheee, I'm so hyper!
^___________________________________^

God, can't you make a single post that doesn't make my eyes bleed? :?

Translation: god, cant you ^^ maik a singul post dat duzint maik my i's bleed?!?!?!?!?!? x____________________X;;;;;;

aww, but its so much funn makin ur i's bleed!! *giggle* :cartmanlaugh:
Boys just wanna have FUN!
Quentown

Postby Quentown » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:30 am

Definately not Jimmy or the Goth kids. Those are two of my favourites to see on SP. I like Pip even though I haven't seen him in many recent episodes. Towlie does have his moments, but doesn't really do much other then getting high so my vertic has to be Towlie.
sunfl0wer

Postby sunfl0wer » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:25 am

probably Towelie... I never found it funny...
[center]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!"
"Now how about our gay couple, Stan and Kyle?"
[/center]
Total_Beefcake

Postby Total_Beefcake » Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:00 am

This is a tough one.

It seems that every character has a vital role in South Park, so it's very hard to choose a character that doesn't seem to matter. I guess if I had to choose, it would probably be any of the filler characters that they use. Like in War of Worldcraft, the mad gamer, or in Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy, Miss Stevenson. But characters who come in more than once should never be hated or gotten rid of. :D
[center]ImageImage
Jimmy made corn into crack? THEN HELL YES, I CARE![/center]
Bunneh

Postby Bunneh » Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:19 pm

sk8terzrock wrote:CLYDE!

:evil:

Clyde freakin rules.
misscutiepie1330

Postby misscutiepie1330 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:37 am

danielprive6 wrote:Dogpoo is the most useless character and has no roll in any episode.

Am I dreaming? Was that a post from Danny that is properly punctuated, has perfect grammar and capatilization and has abseloutely nothing to do with dicks?

Oh..my...GOD!!! :shock: For the first time in my life, I finally agree with ya, Danny Boy! If you keep this up, EVERYONE will love ya!!

So..yeah, I think DogPoo is very useless.
Tiggalow69

Postby Tiggalow69 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:28 am

Its got to be Kevin :shock: i cant remember him being involved alot since the 1st 2 seasons but Kevin is a pointles charachter
Tiggz
Zi Yang Wang

Postby Zi Yang Wang » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:18 am

The most useless charachter is that cop!
He do nothing but just hanging around all day long~
Cartman is so cute!! Damn little fat ass^^
warnexta

Postby warnexta » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:43 am

:cartmanyell: U PEOPLE ARE ALL DICKHEADS!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE CHARACTERS ON THE SHOW THEN DON'T WATCH IT!!

:craig: :timmy:

Return to “Character Discussion”