Token Haters

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

danielprive6

Postby danielprive6 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:49 pm

I hate token and these are the reasons why.

Why dont sharks eat token? Because they think hes whale sh*t.

Why in the winter does token get more near death experiences? because hes easyer to spot.

Whats the diference between token and a piece of dog sh*t? When the dog sh*t gets old it turns white and stops stinking.

Why does token always have sex on his mind? cause he has pubes on his head.

The list goes on and on. IT has nothing to do with his religion or race. hes just a dickskin everytime hes on the show!
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:16 pm

I don't hate Token, he can be funny, but he's just on OK character. I wouldn't mind if he left the show entiirely, I bet no one would notice. I do find his voice cute though, not annoying as other people say.
kennykiller27

Postby kennykiller27 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:21 pm

Yah he is as important to the show as Clyde or Craig.
[img:57e85]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5223/kennykillersigqg9.jpg[/img:57e85]
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:27 pm

He's a background character, yes, but I still think it's fun to have him around. Without him, we wouldn't have all the great racial jokes like the brown egg from Follow That Egg or the white face paint from Free Willzyx. :lol:
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:20 pm

danielprive6 wrote:I hate token and these are the reasons why.

Why dont sharks eat token? Because they think hes whale sh*t.

Why in the winter does token get more near death experiences? because hes easyer to spot.

Whats the diference between token and a piece of dog sh*t? When the dog sh*t gets old it turns white and stops stinking.

Why does token always have sex on his mind? cause he has pubes on his head.

The list goes on and on. IT has nothing to do with his religion or race. hes just a dickskin everytime hes on the show!

OK, David Allen Cole.

...I don't want Token taken off the show, either. It's just something about him that annoys me. He needs to stay there for the race jokes to be there, like KSWF said.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:34 pm

If it has nothing to do with his race, what's with those 'reasons' then :wink: ?

Seriously, Token may not be a main character, but he's as much as part of the show as Clyde, Craig, Tweek, etc. They may not be 'big' or prominent, but they add to the cast of characters, and make it a lot more interesting than just having the four boys and occasionally Butters (since season 5) around.

It'd get boring without the added extras! And sometimes, they're more than that..
ihaveitchyballs

Postby ihaveitchyballs » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:08 am

What ever you say about Token you've got to admit that his voice as the weather man in Quest for Ratings is the funniest thing. Made me piss my self :lol:
donobowk

Postby donobowk » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:28 am

yeah i loved that in quest for ratings lol anyway i think token should stay coz of race jokes and craigs group wouldn't be same without him and i love those guys :D
Nadine81

Postby Nadine81 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:16 pm

I like Token.

Actually I´d really like to see more of him- he was great in Christian Rock hard or Quest for ratings for example.

Moreover it´s kind of refreshing to hear someone else´s voice than only Matt and Trey´s.....
The right to offend is far more important than the right not to be offended (Rowan Atkinson)
ihaveitchyballs

Postby ihaveitchyballs » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:42 pm

Who does Tokens voice? Have they done any other characters?
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:12 pm

ihaveitchyballs wrote:Who does Tokens voice? Have they done any other characters?

I think Adrien Beard.

Return to “Character Discussion”