victim child

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

CruciFACTION

victim child

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:26 pm

In Episode 615 "The Biggest Douche in the Universe" (Yeah I'm hip with your episode code speak) Chef's parents ask for a victim child to put kenny's soul into. As we know, Chef did not bring one, but it proposes an interesting hypothetical question, who would you make the victim child?

Just remember, it has to be a child, this kid would be kenny from now on, and it can't be Cartman because he's the one who currently has kenny in him.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:32 am

I think they intended to kill the child... in which case Cartman would probably insist on Kyle.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
DC182

Postby DC182 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:34 am

Yes, Cartman would want Kyle to do it....but it would probably end up being some character that hasn't appeared recently....like Marvin or that poor kid in the class (cant remember his name)...I think it was Dog poo or something

"(Yeah I'm hip with your episode code speak)" lol
[center]Image

SHIMMY SHIMMY COCOA PUFF![/center]
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:22 pm

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:I think they intended to kill the child... in which case Cartman would probably insist on Kyle.

I realize that it would be more likely for them to kill the child, but it makes for more interesting discussion to consider the possibility of them making the "victim child" into kenny's new body. So who would you make into kenny?
DC182

Postby DC182 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:08 am

It would've been REALLY cool if they would've gotten some random blond kid for it and put the same clothes Kenny uses on him, nobody would ever notice.
[center]Image

CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:19 am

DC182 wrote:It would've been REALLY cool if they would've gotten some random blond kid for it and put the same clothes Kenny uses on him, nobody would ever notice.

You mean like Pip? HAHAhaha ha ha... I don't think should've said that :?

Okay, in my diffence its like 3:18 in the morning and brain stoped working a while ago.
NauaCaos

Postby NauaCaos » Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:35 am

DC182 wrote:It would've been REALLY cool if they would've gotten some random blond kid for it and put the same clothes Kenny uses on him, nobody would ever notice.

See:The beginning of "Freak Strike".
(¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø°`)
(`¤ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸¸ø¤°`°¤ø,¸)
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:26 pm

Pip might work, since like Kenny he is often victimized on the show for the sake of humor, and he was often written as a character that nobody about cared what happened to him.

However I'd have to go with Kyle, for the following reasons. First, as was pointed out, Cartman would likely want Kyle to do it. Second, of the other three boys, Kyle is the most similar to Kenny, in that he's had the most scrapes with death (and may have supernatural powers of his own). Third, Kyle is the only child I see that could possibly contain Kenny without having Kenny conflict with him, as was the case with Cartman. Besides, Stan is just too 'normal' to have something like that happen to him. Ooh, fanfic idea!
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:03 pm

CruciFACTION wrote:

No, you shouldn't have said that!!! 8( I would NEVER want Pip to be the victim child, EVER... especially if they were to kill him. :cry:

But if we were to decide on a victim child, Kenny should share with Kyle, like KTS said. Because Kyle seems to be the most compatible with Kenny, and if he were to reside in another child's body, I'm sure the other child would wind up worse off due to his actions. Because let's face it... Kenny still has his own mind and everything.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:04 pm

Athena1999 wrote:
CruciFACTION wrote:

No, you shouldn't have said that!!! 8( I would NEVER want Pip to be the victim child, EVER... especially if they were to kill him. :cry:

But if we were to decide on a victim child, Kenny should share with Kyle, like KTS said. Because Kyle seems to be the most compatible with Kenny, and if he were to reside in another child's body, I'm sure the other child would wind up worse off due to his actions. Because let's face it... Kenny still has his own mind and everything.

You know what, I'm sticking by my choice. Sure, I was so tired that I couldn't even spell "stopped" right, but I think I'm right.

Its better burn out, than it is to rust man, face it Pips not comeing back. Now would you rather him slowly fade further, and further into the backround? Or to go out with a bang! Also, he would now be in the front all the time, although HE (as in his mind and soul) wouldn't be be there anymore.
Shiek927

Postby Shiek927 » Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:46 pm

XD, Well, it's not quite the "bang" I prefer. I consider Great Expectations too his "Bang" because after that, well, That was it and he left.
Through the years we all will be together...if our fates allow...

"Whats your name?"
"What's in a name?"
Kyle and Rebecca.
Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:57 pm

That's just plain sad, because that episode seems to be waaaay underappreciated by the fans, so he basically faded into thin air. I still want my Frenchie back! D: If he were the victim child... I don't know how to feel if he went out like that...
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:22 pm

Now that I think about it, I'm surprised it wasn't Butters. They used him for everything else when he was their friend, they even called him Kenny. And you know he would have been pursuaded into doing it.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
DC182

Postby DC182 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:55 pm

NauaCaos wrote:

See:The beginning of "Freak Strike".

Yeah, I know, they should've stuck with that idea, but instead of butters, some other blond kid.
[center]Image

Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:20 am

I think that they would have chosen Butters if they had known they needed a victim child, but it would still be interesting to see what would happen if Kyle had to do it. Could I insert something like this into the fic I'm making?
-----

Return to “Character Discussion”