victim child

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:59 am

Aimsireil wrote:I think that they would have chosen Butters if they had known they needed a victim child, but it would still be interesting to see what would happen if Kyle had to do it. Could I insert something like this into the fic I'm making?

On two conditions,

1. Not a slash fic

2. you must write a hundred word essay on how awesome I am. I'm very shallow, and such am essay could easily send my self esteem through the roof! :D
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:04 am

Ok, I'm going to be honorable and fair and respect your wishes.

Ok, no slash.

And here is your essay:

You are so awesome. They had not gone far before they saw the Mock Turtle in the distance, sitting sad and lonely on a little ledge of rock, and, as they came nearer, Alice could hear him sighing as if his heart would break. She pitied him deeply. `What is his sorrow?' she asked the Gryphon, and the Gryphon answered, very nearly in the same words as before, `It's all his fancy, that: he hasn't got no sorrow, you know. Come on!'

You are awesome.

You are so awesome. So they went up to the Mock Turtle, who looked at them with large eyes full of tears, but said nothing. You are so awesome.

You are awesome.

`This here young lady,' said the Gryphon, `she wants for to know your history, she do.'

You are awesome.

`I'll tell it her,' said the Mock Turtle in a deep, hollow tone: `sit down, both of you, and don't speak a word till I've finished.'

You are awesome.

So they sat down, and nobody spoke for some minutes. Alice thought to herself, `I don't see how he can even finish, if he doesn't begin.' But she waited patiently.

You are awesome.

`Once,' said the Mock Turtle at last, with a deep sigh, `I was a real Turtle.'

You are really awesome. Seriously.

These words were followed by a very long silence, broken only by an occasional exclamation of `Hjckrrh!' from the Gryphon, and the constant heavy sobbing of the Mock Turtle. Alice was very nearly getting up and saying, `Thank you, sir, for your interesting story,' but she could not help thinking there must be more to come, so she sat still and said nothing. You are so awesome.

You are still awesome.

`When we were little,' the Mock Turtle went on at last, more calmly, though still sobbing a little now and then, `we went to school in the sea. The master was an old Turtle--we used to call him Tortoise--'

You're getting less awesome.

`Why did you call him Tortoise, if he wasn't one?' Alice asked.

You really suck now...

`We called him Tortoise because he taught us,' said the Mock Turtle angrily: `really you are very dull!' You are so awesome.

Just kidding, you are awesome.

-Quoted from "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll, with minor edits.

:chaos: - You said yourself that you were shallow.
-----
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:20 am

Whats with people and Alice and Wonderland on this Forum? But that will do, you can use whatever you want from my thread. After all, there's no way I could write a fic if I can't even read one. (see previous page of random thread for reasons)
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:41 am

^ I actually don't really like Alice in Wonderland, it's just one of the only stories that is actually posted on the Internet. So I could copy and paste it here.

Random thread...? Is that a thread name? Help me out here.
-----
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:52 am

Random Thread Is under Hot Topics, its sticky so it will be right at the top. You have to go a couple of pages back to see what I said about Fanfics.
gooneh

Postby gooneh » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:51 am

rob schnider...oh wait :P
patrickov

Postby patrickov » Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:51 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:Now that I think about it, I'm surprised it wasn't Butters. They used him for everything else when he was their friend, they even called him Kenny. And you know he would have been pursuaded into doing it.

If it's Butters then it would no longer be funny.
It's "living happily from suffers to suffers" that makes Butters cute and funny, not death.

Return to “Character Discussion”