Kyle needs more episodes!!!!

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

candies

Kyle needs more episodes!!!!

Postby candies » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:59 pm

it's it me or Kyle seems that he haven't gotten much lot's of episodes like Cartman, Stan and Butters. I guess Matt n Trey didn't pay much attention of him or Kenny. So, hopefully, Kyle could get some chances to bring more episodes of him, instead of the rest of the boys

Half of season ten was absolutely brilliant of Kyle's episode and not Stan's. And he even appear all episodes mostly, like that " Miss Teacher bangs a student" and " The Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" which is one of my favoritest episode of the season.

Probably, season eleven would bring Kyle more screen time for the entire episode and may keep on getting more intelligence, Weaponry and genetics about more stuff more than the rest of the boys ( except for Cartman of course)

remember guys, BRING MORE KYLE!!!
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:08 pm

Well, season 10 was absolutely great for Kyle, so really, any complaint I would have had about this was resolved this past season.

However, I think you're somewhat right. At about season 7 the show started to break off into two kind of episodes, ones with all of the boys (like the show had been mostly been until that point) and episodes that'd primarily feature one or two characters, and then a little of the other boys. Kyle still had plenty good roles in the group episodes, and I even would say he had an ok role in episodes that weren't based on him, but yes, he's yet to have just a singular Kyle episode like Stan or Cartman have had.

In episodes that aren't necessarily all inclusive, but focus on two characters, he's done pretty well and had quite a bit of screen time, but like you, I'm still waiting for an all Kyle episode. However, I'm not sure how that'd work, since he seems to function quite well with at least one other character. The good news is, even when an episode is entirely Cartman focused (or Stan, on the rarer occasion) Kyle normally has something to say, usually to contradict Cartman.
Aimsireil

Postby Aimsireil » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:24 am

^What you said is all good, Kyle did have a lot of roles, however he has never had an episode to himself, or any really memorable roles (he's usually outshined by Cartman). The closest thing was, of course, "Jewbilee", a Kyle-Kenny split episode.

It's kind of pathetic, though. I mean, even Butters has had his very own episode, and, not insulting Butters, Kyle is roughly 10x as important as Butters. I'm sure that it couldn't be too hard to make an ep only about Kyle... I mean, sure, he interacts with the other main boys great, but he could interact with other characters, too.
-----
Broflovskifan1234

Postby Broflovskifan1234 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:49 pm

I agree Kyle does need more credit because lately he hasnt been getting very big roles like he has in the past.....now that I think about it I dont think hes gotten his very own episode but thats just me I may be wrong if he did get an episode then u guys can smack me lol
Hunter: be gone pests and give me the bird
Yakko: we'd love to really but the Fox censors wont allow it
Elrog

Postby Elrog » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:00 pm

I think all the one character episodes were bad. What we really should want is just the boys playing games in the mountains again. I remember once I completly stopped watching before season nine then I saw "Prehistoric Iceman" again and I just cracked up all the time: Hey this is like that movie with John Travolta and the Sandra Dee chick were they're singing about Summer nights.
We need more of that, not something centered around Kyle. Cartman did manage to pull of "Cat Orgy" quite well, and "Jewbilee" was okay, but "Stanleys Cup" and "Go God Go" stunk. I heard you say yourself you hated Stanleys Cup do you want that to happen to Kyle?
BigBroflovskiFan

Postby BigBroflovskiFan » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:56 pm

I'm a huge Kyle fan, so I'd definitely like to see him have an episode kind of centered around him. I actually never noticed how he's never really had an episode to himself.

It's funny how Stan and Kyle are kind of similar as characters, yet Stan gets a lot of episodes to himself, while Kyle doesn't.

Postby 203177 » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:43 pm

i agree kyle needs more episodes, it would be cool if kyle had is very own episode which is just my opinion. :)
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:06 pm

I think what Kyle needs is:

* more screentime
* more balls
* a chick
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:06 am

BigBroflovskiFan wrote:I'm a huge Kyle fan, so I'd definitely like to see him have an episode kind of centered around him. I actually never noticed how he's never really had an episode to himself.

It's funny how Stan and Kyle are kind of similar as characters, yet Stan gets a lot of episodes to himself, while Kyle doesn't.

Yeah...I agree.

Wait, doesn't "Passion of the Jew" focus on him?

On a side note, how come we don't have a Kyle emoticon? We have a few of Kenny, tons on Fatass, and I think a Goth Stan... I'd make one for us if I knew how, but...seriously.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)

Re: Kyle needs more episodes!!!!

Postby 203177 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:05 am

yeah we need those!

Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:47 am

The main disadvantage with the South Park boys is they need interaction with each other or it's no fun. Look at Stan, he wasn't nearly as fun in "More Crap" as when he was in "Fantastic Easter Special".

The same thing even with Cartman. "Go God, Go XIII" was good, but it got even better when he called himself, Butters, and Kyle in the past.

Which is the main reason Kyle is always stuck with Cartman in stories; they just work well together for jokes.
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:23 am

I'd like to see an episode that focuses on Kyle where his main objective ISN'T beating Cartman. I actually think it would be cool to see his psychic powers (from Cartman's Incredible Gift) again. Maybe he'll have to use them to fight David Blaine because he kidnapped Stan, believing Stan to be the current head of Scientology? I dunno, just an idea I came up with on the spot ^^;
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"

Postby 203177 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:28 pm

that'll be cool if he did

Code:

candies

Postby candies » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:11 pm

On " Le Petit Tourette's" Kyle has done extra roles then I commanded to be which it's really ingenious when Kyle actually saved Cartman by humiliation but suppose to beat him. Kyle has done a pretty good job in this season with his intelligence and speech production, like " The Snuke" & " Night of the living homeless". :o
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!

Postby 203177 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:50 pm

yeah i noticed that too!

Return to “Character Discussion”