Kyle needs more episodes!!!!

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

ilovekyle22447

Re: Kyle needs more episodes!!!!

Postby ilovekyle22447 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:48 am

i no i love kyle.....i think they should d an episode where he gets a girlfriend or something like that.....maybe he could go goth like stan did.....something, anything....as long as its about kyle =]
LoveKyleAndStyle

Postby LoveKyleAndStyle » Sat May 08, 2010 1:04 am

Kyle gets lots of epiosdes but they are mostly kylevscartman stan and Kyle or all of them together. We haven't actually had a only Kyle episode but even though I love Kyle I don't want one if those. I like him interacting with Stan and cartman. Plus all of the one character episodes suck and I don't want an episode where it's based on Kyle and he sucks. Plus I love cartmanvskyle but I want them to shorten those moments to only a few lines of them arguing or something. In season 7 there were many cartmanvskyle moments but they were all cartman making fun of Kyle and emotionaly bugging him and for some sick reason I like that.. As for Style episodes I want more of those. They r cute together. ... What's the topic again? I've went off track of what were supposed to be talking about... Lol. Anyways... I LOVE KYLE.
ManBearPigs #1 Fan <3

Kyle, Craig and Kenny Kick a$$!! :D
zzyzx 1

Postby zzyzx 1 » Sat May 08, 2010 1:21 am

I'm sure that Kyle will get some more episodes. He'd better: Only 21 more episodes left under the current contract :o
kylestanloveforever

Postby kylestanloveforever » Sun May 09, 2010 8:59 am

Kyle is the best! I would liked if Kyle got a very own spesical episode :D I totaly agree that the style episodes are cute^^ Like the guitar hero, it is awsome! Cartman get to much screen time, and Kyle and Kenny needs more....
Again, kyle is the best :mrgreen:

Srry my bad english...
Your Moms Fav Person

Postby Your Moms Fav Person » Sun May 09, 2010 11:57 pm

ZOH MY GAWD I LYK FOR TOTALLY CEREAL LOVE KYLE AND WANTZ TO RAEP HIM IN THE ARSE WITH A CACTUS!!!
I was evilcupcake72 or evilcuntcake72, depends on if you liked me or not

Can you tell me what's similar between a raven and a writing desk?
Niels wrote:Something

deviantART: http://evilcupcake72.deviantart.com/
formspring: http://www.formspring.me/AtomicPlatypus
Zellawolf

Re:

Postby Zellawolf » Mon May 10, 2010 10:39 pm

strumpfhose wrote :
> I think what Kyle needs is:
>
> * more screentime
> * more balls
> * a chick

He needs to become Stan? :/
I don't like forums.
LoveKyleAndStyle

Postby LoveKyleAndStyle » Tue May 11, 2010 3:06 am

I hope in the new run in October theres a lot of Kyle based ones where he is close to the main character or is the main character. But like I said I don't want a one character episode because all of the other ones aren't good but maybe because it's Kyle they'll be better :D lol
ManBearPigs #1 Fan <3

Kyle, Craig and Kenny Kick a$$!! :D
IKyman

Postby IKyman » Tue May 11, 2010 3:45 am

Yes. A Kyle based episode would be a great for a change. He hasn't even have an episode that centered him since back in season nine-ish. Sure I've enjoy Cartman/Kyle episodes a lot lately from the first time I have watched SP but I want to see Kyle adventures other then Stan, Cartman or even Butters for once. Maybe Oct. we might be lucky if Kyle actually have his own epppy :D
Female345

Re:

Postby Female345 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:26 am

"Yeah...I agree.

Wait, doesn't "Passion of the Jew" focus on him?

On a side note, how come we don't have a Kyle emoticon? We have a few of Kenny, tons on Fatass, and I think a Goth Stan... I'd make one for us if I knew how, but...seriously."

Passion of the Jew does Focus on him and they do need to add a smiley for Kyle. There are also ones for Timmy, Tweek, Santa, Craig, Paris Hilton, and Professor Chaos
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:49 pm

Idk. I thought there was one.

I'd love to see a more Kyle-centric ep though. It's about time for another one.

Return to “Character Discussion”