Who is your favorite south park character? Officially?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Zhoaer

Re: Who is your favorite south park character? Officially?

Postby Zhoaer » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:11 am

5:Kyle
4:Clyde
3:Craig
2:Butters
1:Tweek
bertkarlsson01

Postby bertkarlsson01 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:59 pm

Cartman is pure awesomeness! :D But honestly, everybody are funny on their own ways.
Douche_Bag2

Postby Douche_Bag2 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:46 am

1 - Kenny!!! :unhoodedkenny:
2 - Cartman (he's awesome)
3 - Butters :D
MissEvaSephyy~

Postby MissEvaSephyy~ » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:17 pm

For me I can't narrow it down to one person.

It's probably a 3 way tie between Cartman, Kenny, and Kyle.

I do like Stan especially in those episodes where he shows his strength like in Whale Whores.

But Kyle and Cartman especially have held a importance to me. Their friendship..frenemies I would call it is very unique, albeit a tad unhealthy and leading towards slight dependency. (As shown in Smug Alert)

Kenny has recently ever since his Mysterion debut has very quickly become one of my favorited if not my most favorited in the show. He's really heroic and his slight breaks of character actually make me laugh pretty hard.

Besides those three, probably Butters, and Craig would take the next spots...Okay Top 10 then!

10. Tweek
9. Clyde
8. Randy
7. Ike (Freaking adorable)
6. Stan
5. Craig
4. Butters
3. Cartman
2. Kenny
1. Kyle
Får jag lov att presentera mig själv :3 Jag heter är Eva, kan inte förstår mig? Jag bryr mig inte! Ha kul med min slumpmässighet! ;3

Jk Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Eva, can't understand me? I don't care! Have fun with my Randomness,
Douche_Bag2

Postby Douche_Bag2 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:42 pm

1 - Kenny !!! :zombiekenny:
2 - Cartman (he's awesome!!)
3 - Butters :roll:
CuteChikorita

Who is your favorite south park characters?

Postby CuteChikorita » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:46 pm

Hmmm, shall I narrow it down to 10 characters? (which is really hard for me considering that I love most of the south park characters since they are good in their own ways)
10: Craig, Love that when the main 4 gets sent to the principal you almost always see him outside the office, and by only flipping the bird he makes it on my list cause the random moments he does it.
9: Wendy, sometimes she seem like an outcast of the girls since she is smarter than the rest of them, she can even feel like the only character with a logical way of thinking sometimes.
8: Ike, two words; Freaking, adorable.
7: Cartman, out of the main 4, I like him the least, sure, I must admitt he's funny and really is needed to keep the show going, but sometimes he just seems too much of a jerk so you just wanna kick him in the b*lls.
6: Butters, its sad to watch him get manipulated by Eric alot, but to the thing, he seem to have a bit lower IQ than others (nothing mean by that) and that makes him a bull offer and he is probably the most hurted character (After Kenny, duuh) Not in pure pain, but everyone alwasy gets him in trouble, and he can't even understand it, He's basically nr 6 on my list because I feel sad for him most the time, and also he's cute ;3
5: Stan, out of the main 4, he seems like the most normal kid, he isn't really as special as the others meaning like poor, racist, rich, girly, weak, strong, you get my point. Sometimes I find Kyle smarter than him, but when watching "You got 0 friends" or the episode where they vote for a new school mascot (don't remember the name) I just feel his pain of being, "Stan".
4: Randy, I belive everyone can agree that he is the "funniest" out of the parents.
3: Tweek, the episodes during season 6 when Stan, Kyle and Cartman decides to hang out it him, got me into knowing tweek more and I found him a good charcter.
2: Kyle, by being ripped on and pushed around from Cartman, its funnier to see him when mad, and he got a pretty good personality and I loved the episode "Taming Strange" where you could see how much he cared for Ike.
1: Kenny, when I started watching south park, one of my friends who had watched it sometime longer then me asked which my favourite was after episode 1, I said Kenny, he was mysterious from the first moment I heard his muffled voice, and now he have these personalitys of a little pervert, a hero, a princess and all this stuff mixed and that makes him funny. He got alot of different stuff added and because of him being mysterious and cute, there is no-wonder people just want to see more and more of him.
RighteousRaccoon

Postby RighteousRaccoon » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:57 am

Kyle kyle kyle!!!
SUP
DeckofDragons

Postby DeckofDragons » Thu May 01, 2014 5:20 am

Cartman, because he's one of the funniest and most interesting characters in the show.
Tommy317

Re:

Postby Tommy317 » Fri May 02, 2014 12:35 am

gentini wrote:i like timmy, mr hanky and kenny the most.

All the characters rock!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D

Aha,I like timmy too :D
GrannyGears

Postby GrannyGears » Sat May 03, 2014 2:56 am

Butters. He's just so timid and corny and I can relate to that.
Soph3

Postby Soph3 » Tue May 06, 2014 8:15 am

It's so hard to say...when I was younger, it was Kenny I guess. At the moment, i'm really loving the Butters-focused episodes. He's just such a sweetie...ha! So i'll say Butters. :D He's hilarious.
NightmareParade

Postby NightmareParade » Wed May 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Pete and Craig.
nyguy520

Postby nyguy520 » Thu May 22, 2014 11:55 am

Randy Marsh by far.
Ryan_Moreland

Postby Ryan_Moreland » Sat May 31, 2014 10:43 pm

Butters and Clyde, followed closely by Stan and Kyle.
craigkillsclyde

Postby craigkillsclyde » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:20 am

I would definitely have to say Craig and Clyde are my favorites. Especially those two paired up in the "Crack Baby Basketball Association" episode. :lol:

Return to “Character Discussion”