Who is your favorite south park character? Officially?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

capten coke

Re: Who is your favorite south park character? Officially?

Postby capten coke » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:34 am

I like cartman. Hes alwasy douching on everyone and its hilarious. Second fave is kyle hes the only one who can stand up to cartman and he pimp slapped snooki so :mrgreen: :assface: not sure if he counts but third is prof. chaos :chaos: :chaos: :frozenkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :zombiekenny: :assface: :gaykenny: :zombiekenny: :unhoodedkenny: :frozenkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :zombiekenny: :assface: :gaykenny: :frozenkenny: :unhoodedkenny: :zombiekenny: :gaykenny: P.S kenny is uber fave above all
IStoleYourCoke

Postby IStoleYourCoke » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:21 am

Timmy is hilarious i laugh really hard every time timmy goes TIMMAY! :lol: I also like cartman he is just like me if he was real of if i was in south park i would be best friends with him :D
Nereh

Postby Nereh » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:20 am

Kyle's number one. I don't know why I'm just drawn to him for some reason... It's probably because of all his medical problems. And cause I like his hair and usually his opinions. I don't like him as a Jersey Boy though. He kinda scared me there haha
Kenny and Tweek are tied for second. I love Tweek's spazziness and Kenny is f-ing awesome as Mysterion. I hope they do more Coon and Friends eps X3
bobodakiller

Postby bobodakiller » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Its gotta be cartman. He's the only one that can be such an assh*le, be hated by everyone and still be loved by all! :cartmanevillaugh:
Pootiet12345

Postby Pootiet12345 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:11 pm

Token because he take it all in strides

nah jus kidding towlee because i still do dat impression when im baked
Tupacalypse Now!!!
ElectronicScrotum

Postby ElectronicScrotum » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:27 am

Cartman. I think Cartman is my favorite because he's the funniest as he's the one who cusses a lot has a hilariously bad sense of morals. He's always cracking on kyle which is always funny and entertaining. Cartman is the mastermind which lead to some of the most hilarious plots. Cartman always gets what he deserves and handles everything hilariously. The fouled mouth evil manipulative bastard Cartman is offically my favorite character.
PSPortable

Postby PSPortable » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:35 pm

My favorite characters are Kenny, Craig, Stan, and Wendy. :unhoodedkenny:
~Phoebe~
-PSPortable-
roygbiv

Postby roygbiv » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Randy Mars ftw!
samantha22

Postby samantha22 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Randy is the best adult betters the best child in my opinion and thats only if i had to choose i love them all! but randy is absolutely hilarious! and butters is so nieve i can never choose between them two
putty119

Postby putty119 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:34 am

Butters by Far
princeleinhart

Postby princeleinhart » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:02 pm

For me it's Cartman because he seems to know how to bother people like he does to Kyle. He knows their weakness and uses it against them. Although off topic, I really hope my avatar gets shown on a south park episode. :lol:
Holy Sandwhich

Postby Holy Sandwhich » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Definitely Kyle, he's the only one that can ever see through cartman's schemes (or be the first one too) and it is quite funny to watch him try to foil his plans, especially when he tries to keep cartman from going on Dateline with his "Tourettes Syndrome" by inviting a bunch of pedophiles.
butterhasateddybear

Postby butterhasateddybear » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:45 pm

toss up between stan and butters but if i had to choose one it would be stan because when i was a kid i was pretty much exactly like stan. :stanpuke:
BUTTERS
trollwhosploosh

hurrrrr

Postby trollwhosploosh » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:31 pm

hurrrr i like cartem becasue im fat to and my mom tryd to fuc* me jk . DER[P]

:cartmanevillaugh: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmanevillaugh: :cartmansopissedrightnow: :frozenkenny: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :gaykenny:
forgotten386

Postby forgotten386 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Cartman is the funniest you liked or not
admin it!

He can make you laught your head off
and the best cherter in the show wiht out him the show never be the same i gonna be like something big and FAT miss in there :lol:
adim that things he say make you laught more then Stan, Kyle, Kenny or even Butters! and stop hatin on him
South park didn't show him more then others i ('ve be wathing every episiode of SP and i know) sometime they show Stan more some time Kyle some time Butters or Kenny Cartman i just the funniest and instersting

and after him the funniest is Randy
then Butters, Kenny and (in my option Craig)

Return to “Character Discussion”