"Dif. Relationships" between the boys

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Sonnyvice

"Dif. Relationships" between the boys

Postby Sonnyvice » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:34 pm

I have some points that I want to talk about...

Usually Cartman is the evil one of the fourth children, and he makes Kyle, Stan and Kenny angry. But I have to admit that Kyle, Stan and Kelly have been sometimes really harsh to Cartman...
Especially in episodes "Spookyfish" and "Trapper Keeper" (in later they almost kill Eric).
Also I wonder how many episodes there are where Stan and Kyle are against each other? At least fully "Prehistoric Ice Man", partly "Douche and Tard" and "Follow that Egg".

And it's crazy how loyal/stupid the boys are against Kenny.
In episode "Kenny Dies" Stan and Kyle really care when Kenny is sick and is going to die. But example in episodes "Gnomes" and "Rainforest Schmainforest" they don't really care at all when he Dies. I'm sure that I don't have to even mention Cartman, who says example in the movie: "I hate you Kenny."
However, in the episode "Chickenbox" Kyle actually says that Kenny isn't even his friend! Cruel!

---
Sorry if my english sucked...
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:21 pm

That's childhood in the United States for ya. :) You can hate each other one day, be best friends the next.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:36 pm

In episode "Kenny Dies" Stan and Kyle really care when Kenny is sick and is going to die. But example in episodes "Gnomes" and "Rainforest Schmainforest" they don't really care at all when he Dies.

well yeah.. they don't care about his other deaths because it was a running gag, and he'd always come back in the next episode anyway. but in "Kenny Dies," that was definitely not a gag - it was a "real" death, and so they knew he wouldn't be coming back. (at least not for a while.)
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
nolly3813

Postby nolly3813 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:40 am

Relationship is just complicated, especially for 8/9 year old kids.
I'm pretty sure that Stan and Kyle have no problem for their frendship though and i think that what Kyle said in Chickenbox, kenny's not my friend thing is kind of joke because he really didn't wanna go to Kenny's.
Slave & Garrison

Postby Slave & Garrison » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:06 am

nolly3813 wrote:Relationship is just complicated, especially for 8/9 year old kids.
I'm pretty sure that Stan and Kyle have no problem for their frendship though and i think that what Kyle said in Chickenbox, kenny's not my friend thing is kind of joke because he really didn't wanna go to Kenny's.

I agree. I can't say I blame Kyle for not wanting to spend the night at Kenny's house. There are several rats in the house.

Return to “Character Discussion”