Favorite Garrison Moment

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

GarrisonisSmithsFather

Favorite Garrison Moment

Postby GarrisonisSmithsFather » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:20 am

My favorite character by far is this garrison, never so much have I seen any character develope this greatly in a series. It's like a mini soap opra within a comedy. Any way I haven't seen the actual sex change episode but ever since s/he/it became a women (to quote BB King)the thrill is gone. I hope she converts back, I'd love to see it have a child someone other than Mr.Hat. Any way what was your favorite garrison moment.

Mine.....
Hello Mr. Muslum Merry F*ckin Christmas! Classic

South Park will go down as THE show of our generation!
Mr. Garrison kicks more ass than Chuck Norris
gingerkids

Postby gingerkids » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:30 pm

Probably in Go God Go! when he's having sex with Richard Dawkins and he yells 'OH YEAH! POUND MY MONKEY HOLE RICHARD! OH YEAH, I'M A MONKEY!' Also like in Wing when he says 'Nothin' gets my vaj wetter than a black man singing!'. Principal Victoria's reaction is hilarious!
love*metal

Postby love*metal » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:41 pm

In ''Trapper Keeper'' when Rosie O' Donald is comming to the class amd Garrison makes it out like it's the Cartman/Trapper keeper Hybrid. That always makes me laugh.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:02 pm

gingerkids wrote:Probably in Go God Go! when he's having sex with Richard Dawkins and he yells 'OH YEAH! POUND MY MONKEY HOLE RICHARD! OH YEAH, I'M A MONKEY!'

What he said.
jempast

Postby jempast » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:07 pm

In the video recorder episode (Season 3) when Garrison was upset about having to face his father and Mr. Hat beat up Mackey.
Jello_Biafra

Postby Jello_Biafra » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:15 am

Hey there, sh*tty sh*tty f@g f@g! sh*tty sh*tty f@g f@g; how do you do? How do you do?
"Six words Lisa, 'I'm not gay, but I'll learn.'" Homer Simpson

"How do you speak my language?" Adam West

"This job would be great if it weren't for the f*cking customers." Randall; Clerks
magic13mike

Postby magic13mike » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:22 am

I'd have to say my favorite Garrison moment is at the end of "Here goes the neighborhood" when Garrison says something about getting rid of those damn n... and the show ends. That and the episode where he is reintroduced as gay and him and Mr. Slave are trying to get fired.

I agree that he needs to go back to MR Garrison and I hope Mr Hat makes a re-appearance sometime in the future.
Screw you guys...I'm goin' home!
hippiesuck

Postby hippiesuck » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:35 am

Mr. Garrison: Recently I came out and admitted I was a homosexual so now I can say the word "fag". On television, they usually don't allow "fag," but since I'm gay, it's okay. And with the new approval of the word "sh*t," I can now say: "Hey there, sh*tty sh*tty fag fag, sh*tty sh*tty fag fag, how do you do? Hey there, sh*tty sh*tty fag fag, sh*tty sh*tty fag fag, how do you do?"
ImageIt's an Afghanistan goat, so it can't stay here, or else it'll choke on the sweet air of freedom.
hippiesuck

Postby hippiesuck » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:37 am

hey now! i just copied and pasted a qoute from a site, so i didnt have to write it......

HEY THERE sh*tty sh*tty FAG FAG sh*tty sh*tty FAG FAG
HOW DO YOU DO

MR HAT (R.I.P)
ImageIt's an Afghanistan goat, so it can't stay here, or else it'll choke on the sweet air of freedom.
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:40 am

you mean, "Hey there, sh*tty sh*tty fag fag" XD
hippiesuck

Postby hippiesuck » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:51 am

dude, its not letting me write it wtf!
CruciFACTION

Postby CruciFACTION » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:52 am

hippiesuck wrote:dude, its not letting me write it wtf!

Thats because it hates you.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:36 am

magic13mike wrote:I'd have to say my favorite Garrison moment is at the end of "Here goes the neighborhood" when Garrison says something about getting rid of those damn n... and the show ends.

Me too, and when he teaches the Kindergarteners about safe sex.

CruciFACTION wrote:
hippiesuck wrote:dude, its not letting me write it wtf!

Thats because it hates you.

:roll: Oh come now, let's not tease the noob.
Now then, have you moved your computer recently? If so, it's possible that the token ring fell out of your LAN connection, not allowing you to properly post the words, fag, pussycat, f*ck, or Meecrob.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:42 am

How about when he was writing his novel, and Mr. Hat was slowly sinking into his lap?

"Mr. Hat, what the hell are you doing? Oh...Oh! Mr. Haaat..."
magic13mike

Postby magic13mike » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:10 pm

:roll: Oh come now, let's not tease the noob.
Now then, have you moved your computer recently? If so, it's possible that the token ring fell out of your LAN connection, not allowing you to properly post the words, f*ck, fag, pussycat, f*ck, or Meecrob.

hahahahahahahaha....hahahahahahaha....hahahahahaha
MEECROB! HAHAHAHAHAHA...
OK Seriously....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Screw you guys...I'm goin' home!

Return to “Character Discussion”