Who thinks City Wok Guy needs to be in more episodes?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

SPFreak86

Who thinks City Wok Guy needs to be in more episodes?

Postby SPFreak86 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:07 pm

I just thought the new episodes weren't that great. Then I saw "Child Abduction is not Funny" on tv and thought that City Wok Guy should have more appearances. Who else agrees?
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:18 pm

Whilst yes, that episode is hilarious, I don't think he should be in anymore episodes as he is now. He needs a history, a family, something we can relate to before he would be used more. He's currently a two dimensional character, whose present antics and catchphrases would become stale and repetitive.
Email notifications do matter, people.
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:08 am

lol yeh he is funny
MerdeK

Postby MerdeK » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:29 am

Oh yeah! I do think so as well. sh*tty wok guy rules)))
THE BIGGEST SOUTH PARK FAN OF UKRAINE!!!
Thrawny

Postby Thrawny » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:41 pm

Just like towelie and Mr. Slave, Twon Lu Kim(sp?) is one of those characters who has had his funny moments. The problem is the very few character attributes which make him funyn would get very old, very quick if he became a regular.
--------------------

Thrawny
marvel_freak_42

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:27 pm

:?:
Maybe he should get his own episode, like Towelie did last season. I'm sure it'd be funny. Not hilarious, but funny.

"Tear down this City Wall!"
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings

Postby 203177 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:49 pm

city wok guy is funny as hell i hope he gets more episodes :D
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:55 pm

I certainly don't think so. if i wanna see that guy, I'll watch Wacky Molestation Adventure or Wing. Or Christmas in Canada. That's plenty of that guy! :?
candies

Postby candies » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:10 pm

strumpfhose wrote:I certainly don't think so. if i wanna see that guy, I'll watch Wacky Molestation Adventure or Wing. Or Christmas in Canada. That's plenty of that guy! :?
He certainly didn't appear on the Wacky Molestation Adventure because he wasn't introduce on season Four. The City Wok Guy is really amazingly funny when he talks so Taiwanese and Trey Parker has done an astonishing good job by doing his voice and he should have an episode of his own.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:05 pm

albino.black.sheep wrote:Whilst yes, that episode is hilarious, I don't think he should be in anymore episodes as he is now. He needs a history, a family, something we can relate to before he would be used more. He's currently a two dimensional character, whose present antics and catchphrases would become stale and repetitive.

The they should give him a back story think of what they could do with that.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:44 am

candies wrote:He certainly didn't appear on the Wacky Molestation Adventure because he wasn't introduce on season Four.

Really...? I'm too lazy and in a hurry to check that now, but wasn't it wacky molestation adventure where he kept building the wall and the Mongolians kept breaking it? No wait.. that wasn't the name. I can't remember the name of that episode now (shaaame on me), but still. That's the one I meant.

Oh, and there's Jared Has AIDES Too. That guy has totally had enough of screentime already, if you ask me...
camas1987

Postby camas1987 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:26 pm

I think you are on to something with the city wok guy. Although he is a shallow character lets be serious pip got his own episode in season two did he not?
candies

Postby candies » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:10 am

camas1987 wrote:I think you are on to something with the city wok guy. Although he is a shallow character lets be serious pip got his own episode in season two did he not?
No, Pip has his own episode on season four, not two.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
lostluver777

Re: Who thinks City Wok Guy needs to be in more episodes?

Postby lostluver777 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:17 pm

well, I agree with the fact if he was in more episodes he might become less funny...but I do think there should be an episode all about him, if you gave him a back story and shite, that's be rad...and what ever happened to his wife the singer? maybe there could b like an ep where she comes back famous and the guys get pissed cus they discovered her and aren't getting money (i know thatd suck arse, just thinking out loud here...)
pdfsmail

Re: Who thinks City Wok Guy needs to be in more episodes?

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:36 pm

Yes, i think an episode shtarring the Shiity Wok guy would be hilarious, as long as they stick to character. Maybe we could learn his real name (it could be some unpronounceable Chinese name that isn't worth trying to learn) LOL

Maybe learn where he came from, how he ended up in SP and learn more about his standard daily routine from waking up dealing with jerks at City Wok, to bedtime.

This would probably work well with something tied to the Olympics.
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.

Return to “Character Discussion”