Should Kenny keep dying?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kelly MacCornmac

Re: Should Kenny keep dying?

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:12 am

Lady_Line_McCormick wrote:Me either. People who like watching Kenny die is evil! Kenny is a good person and makes no harm to anyone! Cartman is much more evil and he's alive! It's because of this in many movies and most of soap operas I root for villains! (I hate soap operas bit I watch them anyway.)

I don't care for the majority of the people, Kenny can't die and that's it! It's annoying and terrible! I don't care if he's cartoon but I love him! That's true girl, I hate when Kenny does anyhting and then dies! Stop Kenny cruetly!
If it wasn't for Kenny's deaths I wouldn't have been a Kenny fan today, for if I wasn't expecting him to die when I first saw South Park, I wouldn't have cared that Kelly saved Kenny. Kenny wouldn't have saved South Park (or the world) if he didn't die contantly. I like to see him explode, fall on the flag pole, freeze to death. I like the way he gets run over and comes back, for it is the very essence of Kenny. I think that he should die, and continue to do so and have more of a plot line tributed to him.

And as a Kenny fan, that is all I have to say about that.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:19 am

Yeah good point. However he can't die for me.

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:34 am

Kelly MacCornmac wrote:
Lady_Line_McCormick wrote:Me either. People who like watching Kenny die is evil! Kenny is a good person and makes no harm to anyone! Cartman is much more evil and he's alive! It's because of this in many movies and most of soap operas I root for villains! (I hate soap operas bit I watch them anyway.)

I don't care for the majority of the people, Kenny can't die and that's it! It's annoying and terrible! I don't care if he's cartoon but I love him! That's true girl, I hate when Kenny does anyhting and then dies! Stop Kenny cruetly!
If it wasn't for Kenny's deaths I wouldn't have been a Kenny fan today, for if I wasn't expecting him to die when I first saw South Park, I wouldn't have cared that Kelly saved Kenny. Kenny wouldn't have saved South Park (or the world) if he didn't die contantly. I like to see him explode, fall on the flag pole, freeze to death. I like the way he gets run over and comes back, for it is the very essence of Kenny. I think that he should die, and continue to do so and have more of a plot line tributed to him.

And as a Kenny fan, that is all I have to say about that.

I see. Many Kenny's deaths are really important that I agree like "Best Friends Forever" but many others are useless. I hate seeing die even if he's famous for that, it's unfair for a pure heart person. I liked that Kelly was the only person who cared about it and makes me angry when Stan and Kyle didn't even so I'm jealous and I think Kenny has to be single to we fans want him! :mrgreen:

Yes, he must have more lines.

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!

Return to “Character Discussion”