What girl would be right for cartman?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

BRMBug

Re: What girl would be right for cartman?

Postby BRMBug » Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:54 pm

So? That wouldn't matter to him. His wiener's already touching his wiener, so there.

Edit: man, if I were high right now, I bet I'd spend hours pondering that. "my wiener's touching my wiener... Does that make me gay for myself?"
Last edited by BRMBug on Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
candies

Postby candies » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:10 am

Bebe would be the perfect girl for Cartman. When those two were argue on " The List", it was so cute and funny when Bebe stick her tongue out to Cartman and than he does the same after he left of course.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:54 am

"To Eric, you are going to end up being alone and miserable...." Kenny's Will on BFF

Basicly...none
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:03 am

In my mind, Eric will marry a hot bitch blonde like his mother when she cheats him in the first time, he'll kill her. After Stan divorcies Wendy, she'll marry Cartman and he'll take care of her.
I think that Wendy and Cartman is a perfect couple.

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

2007: 30 years for Star Wars and 10 years for South Park!

Old Kenny_funilovehim! and KennyLine_Goticgirl!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:43 pm

Lady_Line_McCormick wrote:In my mind, Eric will marry a hot bitch blonde like his mother when she cheats him in the first time, he'll kill her.

Liane isn't a blond.

Speaking of color, could you use a lighter blue in your text, please? :)
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:54 pm

Sally Struthers :lol:

But seriously, I don't think it matters to Cartman. He doesn't seem like he'd have certain preferances when it comes to dating. He'll be alone so long he'll love the first girl who shows an interest in him.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:11 am

Cheesypoofs, just for her name he'd eat her up!

Or his mum, she's desperate enough to go with him, just not that... female(!)

How about Butters, she's just right for him!
The F.A.G!
KennyMcCormickRocks

Postby KennyMcCormickRocks » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:07 am

one of the raisins girls :cartmansmirk:
SouthParkSoul

Postby SouthParkSoul » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:49 pm

Pip303 wrote:Ok seriously, what partner would be perfect for Cartman?....

HIMSELF!

He loves himself more than anyone on this earth (which i think he ONLY loves himself on this earth) so himself would make him very happy! Cause I dont think he'd respect any other partner. lol XD

That makes sense. He could go to the indian burial grounds and get together with himself from a parallel universe.
Küssen Sie meinen Esel

Taking the Banner of the Holy Marsh! Death to the Vile Lard!
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:32 am

I'm saying about Liane inside, not her looks. Yeah, I think that Cartman and Wendy would be a perfect couple too, I suppose that one day she'll marry Stan and then...she'll marry Cartman! I liked the Cartman/Bebe fight too!
I remember that in "The Terrance and Phillip Trailer Movie", Cartman told Shelley that she was hot, I think so.

Cartman is a man (and a bi curious). I liked very much when Cartman said he was in love with a girl called Sally Nelson, it means that he's a normal boy too!

How about a girl like Paris Hilton? :lol: They're both spoiled nevertheless he hates whores.

What do Keanu Reeves, Anakin Skywalker and Kenny have in commom? They're the chosen one.

Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:27 am

Lady_Line_McCormick wrote:
Cartman is a man

Nope. He--or it--resembles a boy.

Lady_Line_McCormick wrote: he's a normal boy too!

Fatass also said that he touched wieners with Cousin Elvin. Not normal.
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Lady_Line_McCormick

Postby Lady_Line_McCormick » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:49 am

[quote="Cartman's Top Enemy]
Fatass also said that he touched wieners with Cousin Elvin. Not normal.[/quote]

He' s a bi curious, I'm sure he's a normal boy. :P

deeedoo

Postby deeedoo » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:11 pm

Kyle would be right for Cartman...the question is, is Cartman right for Kyle?
tyciol

Re:

Postby tyciol » Fri May 09, 2008 5:03 am

After 'Cat Orgy' I liked how he got along with Shelley, I think they'd be cute, they never followed that out, but man...

SuperMaids wrote:If I didn't know 'her' any better, I'd say his mum
Considering the stuff we know she's done on the internet, and the kind of relationship the two have, I wouldn't be surprised.

candies wrote:I'll say that Wendy will be the perfect match for Cartman or maybe Heidi.
Wendy is pretty bossy, they are similar mindsets, but sometimes like forces repel. They seem the type who might become friends. Even though Cartman is Stan's enemy, they're also friends, so I don't think they'd do that. They'd try to explode each other but not steal each other's girl. Although Kenny would go after Cartman's mom, different kind of dynamic and seriousness there, because everyone tries to mess with Cartman.

CartmansCuzzin wrote:Beth lol
Man who are Heidi and Beth? Must be new or minor chars, I gotta watch more of this show. Beth and Heidi are great names though, I've known nice girls with those names.

Cerisa_Roz wrote:Well, out of the canon SP girls, I've kind of thought Lizzy (aka Princess, aka the girl in the pink parka) would make sort of an...interesting match for Cartman. She's pretty foul-mouthed herself and seemed to have a temper from the little we saw of her. I've thought it'd be funny to see the two basically wind up in a curse-off war, and they'd realize what they'd have in common...only to despise each other and curse each other out more. Love-hate-love-hate, etc.

Yeah, she got snatched by a bear at the end of "Cartman's Silly Hate Crime" ("Rarr!"), but eh, we've seen her as background filler since. Some think that Lizzy's sexual terms and mouth would put her on the level of Kenny, but I can see where she'd sort of 'mesh' with Cartman, except not really.

The two'd probably briefly get along, for their own motives, that is, only to wind up hating each other again. Plus we know how Cartman's a sociopath.

*of course, we don't really know whether Lizzy would be one or not. Probably not as big of one as Cartman, though, naturally*

Red and Annie: They're not too developed, so either COULD go with him, but I don't think they'd be the types who'd like him. *plus, I sort of imagine the two of them going better together*

Sally/Powder, Esther, Marcy/Heidi, and Milly are even more minor than the two mentioned above, though you'd have to shoehorn more personality on to them and all.

So if he HAD to be paired up with a canon girl, my pick would be Lizzy. Though it wouldn't last. *they'd probably wind up killing each other after being sick of it*

Anyway, what I find unrealistic about Mary Sue fics is that Cartman falls so easily head-over-heels for Ms.Sue. And that his personality gets lobotomized in the process. This is CARTMAN we're talking about. Cartman would have some ulterior motive in romancing Ms.Sue (with his 'evil genius' persona we've seen, he'd probably try to find a place where underage marriage would be legal, and take out a life insurance policy somehow on Ms.Sue...and collect on it :twisted: ). Of course, in Sue-logic, EVERYONE loves Mary Sue and is super-nice to her, and the ones who don't are 'evil meanies' and need to die.

Of course, the alternative to the uber-perfect Ms.Sue and what was seen in some SPSue fics back in the day: The Female Clone/Knockoff Sue. There were a few of those for Cartman. Girls that had no real flaws or issues OTHER than being a cheap ripoff of him where the only big difference was her gender. And that's kind of redundant.

I remember one Cartman girlfriend having the name "Erica Namtrac". But I digress :P
I feel like that son on 40yo virgin "dude... teach me!" You know so many minor chars' names I suck badly at names.

patrickov wrote:I remember that a few years ago there was a Flash clip comment on a site called Newgrounds, stating that some fans wanted the "Bubbles" from a show called "Powerpuff Girls" would make a match for Cartman.

If you don't know who she is, you can think that she is somehow like Marjorine in cyan dress, but not as shy (since she needs to fight).

Wait, maybe Butters is a parody of her?
Butters is a parody of Bubbles, or of Marjorine? I don't know who Marjorine is. Newgrounds is still around, maybe the clip still is?
-Tyciol
lostluver777

Postby lostluver777 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:48 pm

hhhmmm...Wendy/Bebe/Shelly would never work with him. He needs some one like his mom who will shut up and do what ever he asks. he needs some one to dote on him. He could never be w someone who has a brain and wants things her way.

Return to “Character Discussion”