Do you hate when People say Kyle and Stan are going to be...

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kenny's_Girl
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:05 am

Do you hate when People say Kyle and Stan are going to be...

Postby Kenny's_Girl » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:09 am

Couples!

i know that we cant read Matt
and Treys minds, but i absolutly think Kyle and Stan wont be couples. anyone agree with me or dessegre? :?
Image
Shas'O Marsh
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:45 pm

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:00 am

I don't hate it, I just say it is OOC. I remember an interview around season five when Trey said Stan might be gay, but that was before Cartman's gayness level blew.
Kenny's_Girl
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:05 am

Postby Kenny's_Girl » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:50 pm

Trey said that stan might be gay in an interview?

Its a good idea that they made cartman gay and not stan.

i dont think stan and kyle are gay,

there obviosly attracted to girls, Im not sure about kyle somtimes cause he only responded to a girl romantically in season 3 and hasnt ever done it sense. i wish they would give Kyle a crush, i know kenny has a crush on this girl named "Powder, or Mimi." and i think Cartman and Hydey would make a good couple.


:)
Image
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18832
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Postby Big-Will » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:53 pm

I hate it when people start threads in the wrong forum. Thus, I'm moving this to character discussion.

Matt and Trey have never said that Stan and Kyle are going to be a couple, so please ignore what people say about that.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Kenny's_Girl
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:05 am

Postby Kenny's_Girl » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:00 pm

sorry, dude.
Image
Just_Jackie
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 1:38 am

Re: Do you hate when People say Kyle and Stan are going to b

Postby Just_Jackie » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:06 pm

Kenny's_Girl wrote:Couples!

i know that we cant read Matt
and Treys minds, but i absolutly think Kyle and Stan wont be couples. anyone agree with me or dessegre? :?


Pretty much...disagree..whole heartedly...yea...
candies
Posts: 1127
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:37 am

Postby candies » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:13 pm

I agree, they're only best friends on the show. :roll:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
203177
Posts: 6599
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:14 am

Postby 203177 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:15 pm

yeah, why would they be a couple in the first place? I only like them as best friends not a couple.
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
ximena949
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:11 am

Postby ximena949 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:50 pm

Totally agree...I really dislike when people think Stan and Kyle will be a couple or are a couple....they are only best friends.
ximena949
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:11 am

Postby ximena949 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:52 pm

ximena949 wrote:Totally agree...I really dislike when people said Stan and Kyle are a couple, I mean....they are only best friends.
Thrawny
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:06 am

Postby Thrawny » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:43 pm

It entirely speculation, done primarily by the fan fiction writers. Heres my two cents,

Over 70% of boys and around 50% of girls have some homosexual experience, usually with a close friend before they are 18. This was something done in a study by child pyschologists. As you know, 70% of guys aren't gay. I would venture to say that Stan and Kyle might have some sort of experience, but nothing would become of it.

Cartman and Butters had one(sorta). Butters is as straight as a doorknob and Cartman I think is bi-sexual, although I think he is more straight then he is gay.
--------------------

Thrawny
Shas'O Marsh
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:45 pm

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:44 pm

Big-Will wrote:I hate it when people start threads in the wrong forum. Thus, I'm moving this to character discussion.

Matt and Trey have never said that Stan and Kyle are going to be a couple, so please ignore what people say about that.


Never said Matt and Trey said that Stan and Kyle would be a couple. But there was for sure an interview done somewhere around season five where Trey said what I did.

Oh, Thrawny, and would you please define a homosexual experience? Because the study I read says wouldn't match.

So, what exactly did your study define as experience? I'm sure that is the difference.
strumpfhose
Posts: 509
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:06 pm

Postby strumpfhose » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:52 pm

That's retarded.
Thrawny
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:06 am

Postby Thrawny » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:11 am

Shas'O Marsh wrote:
Big-Will wrote:I hate it when people start threads in the wrong forum. Thus, I'm moving this to character discussion.

Matt and Trey have never said that Stan and Kyle are going to be a couple, so please ignore what people say about that.


Never said Matt and Trey said that Stan and Kyle would be a couple. But there was for sure an interview done somewhere around season five where Trey said what I did.

Oh, Thrawny, and would you please define a homosexual experience? Because the study I read says wouldn't match.

So, what exactly did your study define as experience? I'm sure that is the difference.


Anything from watching each other jack off, to oral sex.
--------------------

Thrawny
Shas'O Marsh
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:45 pm

Postby Shas'O Marsh » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:16 am

Yeah, then I seriously doubt that. A study I read said 55% of males, and that included kissing and sexual fantasies involving a friend.

Another I read said 70% as well, but that included hugging.

Return to “Character Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests