Do you hate when People say Kyle and Stan are going to be...

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Indigo Rose

Re: Do you hate when People say Kyle and Stan are going to be...

Postby Indigo Rose » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:09 pm

From what I remember, Cartman mentioned it at the end of "Super Best Friends" and got kicked in the genitals for about two hours. I recommend the same fate for others who try. Honestly, do people REALLY think Matt and Trey are going to write them as a couple?
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
candies

Postby candies » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:47 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:From what I remember, Cartman mentioned it at the end of "Super Best Friends" and got kicked in the genitals for about two hours. I recommend the same fate for others who try. Honestly, do people REALLY think Matt and Trey are going to write them as a couple?

I believe Cartman said " Aw how cute you guys should get a room and make out" something like that and Stan and Kyle kicked him the the balls laughing.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!

Postby 203177 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:10 pm

now that was funny :lol: stuff inside the box underneath:
Code:
[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/Edduyasha/NumbersCommission.jpg[/IMG]
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Infusions

Re:

Postby Infusions » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:46 pm

Thrawny wrote:It entirely speculation, done primarily by the fan fiction writers. Heres my two cents,

Over 70% of boys and around 50% of girls have some homosexual experience, usually with a close friend before they are 18. This was something done in a study by child pyschologists. As you know, 70% of guys aren't gay. I would venture to say that Stan and Kyle might have some sort of experience, but nothing would become of it.

Cartman and Butters had one(sorta). Butters is as straight as a doorknob and Cartman I think is bi-sexual, although I think he is more straight then he is gay.

You answer is awesome, therefore, I am quoting it and agreeing.

Especially with the Cartman sexuality guess. I think he's more straight than gay. He's more f*cked up than anything else, but it's not like Stewie from Family Guy where the creator originally planned for Stewie to be gay.

I don't think Trey and Matt would want to touch the subject of their little kid characters' sexualities unless it's like, a small crush or something completely retarded (In a good way!), like "Ms. Hennifer Lopez". I'm pretty sure they save that for Garrison and any other unmarried adult character.
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:18 pm

Jello_Biafra wrote:I wonder if Trey and Matt will bring in "gay chicken" into the episode(s)? Now, that would be interesting...

ahaha, I can imagine this. Who would end up as King, though?

And, well I guess nobody will truly know what goes on in the mind of a slash writer. Of course, there's the obligatory 'HORMONAL CRAZED TEEN GURL [or boy? =_=]' option, but it's got to be more complex than that.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
SuperMaids

Postby SuperMaids » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:24 pm

Who know's what's going on in the minds of the south park writers? Sure they might just be whormone crazed manatees, but they could be so much more than that.
You never know when they'll pull some stunt like killing kenny for good or making Garrison come out (again).
However, we must remember Stan and Kyle are bases (heavily) on Matt and Trey themselves. The same Matt and Trey who made Basketball, the film famous for it's passioate kiss scene toward the end. Do they really want everyone asking MORE questions abbout whay they still practically live together despite being thoroughly loaded?
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:31 am

SuperMaids wrote:Who know's what's going on in the minds of the south park writers? Sure they might just be whormone crazed manatees, but they could be so much more than that.
You never know when they'll pull some stunt like killing kenny for good or making Garrison come out (again).
However, we must remember Stan and Kyle are bases (heavily) on Matt and Trey themselves. The same Matt and Trey who made Basketball, the film famous for it's passioate kiss scene toward the end. Do they really want everyone asking MORE questions abbout whay they still practically live together despite being thoroughly loaded?

Yeah, I'm sure Trey's marriage isn't a sign of anything.XD
Honestly, Matt and Trey=Straight. Unless you want to say kissing each other makes them gay. Then you're just being silly.:P
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Postby 203177 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:01 pm

i hope matt and trey don't make stan and kyle a couple when they are in high school

Code:

KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:37 pm

I do remember that note Stan read from Clubhouses. "Dear Kyle, I like your butt and I wanna jiggle it around."
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:54 pm

KillingKenny666 wrote:I do remember that note Stan read from Clubhouses. "Dear Kyle, I like your butt and I wanna jiggle it around."

That doesn't really count, seeing as he was reading from a paper that he had no part in writing.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:12 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:
KillingKenny666 wrote:I do remember that note Stan read from Clubhouses. "Dear Kyle, I like your butt and I wanna jiggle it around."

That doesn't really count, seeing as he was reading from a paper that he had no part in writing.

Yeah, I think that was a note from Bebe, not Stan.

:|
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:33 pm

It was written by Bebe and Stan was passing it along to Kyle when he was caught with it.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
ClownCarOnFire

Postby ClownCarOnFire » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:55 pm

I can't say I hate it. I don't really see it as a big deal.
I don't know for certain what will happen.
In some ways it seems they're a little on the gay side, but at the same time, they're just friends....eh...it's hard to explain.
I'm not bothered by Stan/Kyle stuff. If either were to get girlfriends though, I hope they'd be just as awesome as the boys. Wendy was annoying, Rebecca...well I hate her she's lame.
I dunno...I just totally rambled on about nothing of importance. Ignore me lol. :lol:
Drink Up Me Hearties, YoHo~

Postby 203177 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:33 am

i only see stan/kyle as best friends. :)

Code:

KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:20 pm

They're not really together anymore. The only episodes in season 11 is Imaginationland and Happy Easter Special

D-Yikes was Mr. Garrison
Le Petit Tourette is Kyle and Cartman
More Crap is Stan and Randy
The Snuke is Cartman and Kyle (Stan is only in one little part)
Apologies To Jesse Jackson didn't really have Kyle in it.
Cartman Sucks was Cartman and Butters
Lice Cadples was everyone in the school
Night of Living Homeless was all four mostly Cartman and Kyle
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!

Return to “Character Discussion”