Do you hate when People say Kyle and Stan are going to be...

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Stovepipe_Jam

Re: Do you hate when People say Kyle and Stan are going to be...

Postby Stovepipe_Jam » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:21 pm

i like gay sex!!!!!!1!

Postby 203177 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:38 pm

oh whatever :roll:

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:40 pm

Yeah, I could see how some people would think that Stan and Kyle would be together if they went off the earlier seasons, where they were more obviously friends and all.

Now...it's more like a creepy one-sided Kyle/Cartman thing or Butters/Cartman.

With the 'popular' slash interpretations of Stan and Kyle, when they're NOT meant to be 'AU' and treated as if they're canon, I have to wonder if some of the more fanatical and amateur writers were watching the same show. Especially the "Kyle is weak, whiny, and submissive" and "Stan is an obsessive dominator" that some SWEAR is 'true' for them. That's more for fanfic discussion, though.

As for whether either of them would wind up being gay/bi, it's a matter of interpretation. I could see one of them, though both of them would be a bit of a stretch to picture. The question would also be if they'd want to risk the friendship they have by getting into a more intense relationship and it possibly winding up disastrous.

As far as what's been shown of them from the earlier seasons when they were shown more together, I'd say they're simply close friends. Who knows what it'd be like when they're older, and from how they haven't really aged in the show (and keep sliding back and forth from 8 to 9), I think that'd never really be confirmed :P. Even for a show with surreal things like SP, I couldn't see the two 'coming out' at the age 8/9.

As for Cartman's possible sexuality? I'd say he's TRIsexual, if you wanted to label him, though it's more of a schadenfreude/sadist sort of thing he has. With how screwed up he is...yeah, I couldn't see him in a 'normal' heterosexual or homosexual relationship. He'd definitely use any 'lovers' he had for his benefit. If he DID marry, I could see him taking out a life insurance policy on the 'lucky' spouse, and...collecting on it :twisted:

Postby 203177 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:08 pm

yeah.

Code:

Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:52 am

Oh for gods sake, why can't two boys be good friends and ppl not think they're gay together? seriously, do ppl think Wendy and Bebe are gonna hook up with eachother? no, then why Stan and Kyle? They're just bestfriends.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:35 pm

^Meh, I think it\'s silly and weird and dumb too, but that\'s just how some people think.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!

Postby 203177 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:42 pm

yeah i hate it when people say that its so annoying. :x

Code:

sp150

Postby sp150 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:24 pm

Meh, I find it even more annoying because there's so much "Style" to run though to find some decent South Park fanfiction. I really dislike nearly all gay pairings in South Park. The only character I see gay is Craig, and I used to think so of Clyde, although I've taken back that theory. Cartman I see as bi, as with Butters. Kyle I could see as gay, but it just doesn't seem like Kyle to me.

:unhoodedkenny:
HAcoreRD

Re: Do you hate when People say Kyle and Stan are going to b

Postby HAcoreRD » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:13 pm

It's an interesting subject. I'd think of only 2 ways they'd have a possibly stan/kyle gay episode.

1.) Stan gets back together with wendy, gets dumped (again), and seeks Kyle as more of a friend knowing he wont hurt him (Absurd, but I knew people in real life who went through this)

2.) In a practice to be a better kisser, Stan could practice on Kyle...

But really, i don't see them being gay. Granted somethings may lightly hint it like "As a matter of fact, it's the nicest hat i ever known", or "I need you." (From guitar queero)

But nothing solid.
Nao Hashiba

Postby Nao Hashiba » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:02 am

If Matt & Tray were ever to do that on the show....Sure Id be surprised But Hey,Id live with it,Since in the end its all up to what Tray & Matt feel like doing to Stan & Kyle.
Besides it could either be really interesting....
Or it could be one of the creepiest things well ever see on South Park :mrgreen: :D
Gay,
Straight
,Incest,
Or whatever
There is nouthing wrong with being in love...
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:25 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:I have to wonder if some of the more fanatical and amateur writers were watching the same show. Especially the "Kyle is weak, whiny, and submissive" and "Stan is an obsessive dominator" that some SWEAR is 'true' for them. That's more for fanfic discussion, though.

Oh, f*cking thank you.

I haven't read much Style, but each time, Kyle's always been the whiny, submissive Uke to Stan's overly stupid jock Seme, which is pretty OOC.

Eh.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:41 pm

Jay C wrote:
Cerisa_Roz wrote:I have to wonder if some of the more fanatical and amateur writers were watching the same show. Especially the "Kyle is weak, whiny, and submissive" and "Stan is an obsessive dominator" that some SWEAR is 'true' for them. That's more for fanfic discussion, though.

Oh, f*cking thank you.

I haven't read much Style, but each time, Kyle's always been the whiny, submissive Uke to Stan's overly stupid jock Seme, which is pretty OOC.

Eh.

In fact I'd say Kyle is easily more aggresive than Stan. Though I wouldn't describe either of them as submissive.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers
sds-yukichan

Postby sds-yukichan » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:07 am

I'll admit that I do read slash (a fair bit of it), but I don't think Stan & Kyle will ever be a couple on the show, and I wouldn't want them to be either. ^^;
Fav. Character: Stan & Craig
Fav. Episode: Le Petit Tourette
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:55 am

Do you really think that Trey and Matt would do that? That would ruin the whole show.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
P13

Postby P13 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:07 am

yes i do i mean for GODS SAKE! Kyle and Stan together? Not possible. No way, no how :unhoodedkenny:
I love PIE an i will kick ur ASS if u dont

Return to “Character Discussion”