Idea for Kenny

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Professor Chaos

Idea for Kenny

Postby Professor Chaos » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:38 pm

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed.

My idea for Kenny to be more involved in South park is if M & T simply takes off his hood. Kenny is one of the four main original main characters and it gets me a little mad when he has not done anything for a long time. Maybe make an episode with him removing his hood for good.

Its good for two reasons.
1. Kenny would be more involved.

2. it would kind of be like a new character since Kenny doesnt really have a personality ( all we know is that he is perverted :lol: ). Him removing his hood would give him more involvment in SP thus giving him a personality like the other boys.

Who else thinks this is a good idea?

:unhoodedkenny:
Infusions

Re: Idea for Kenny

Postby Infusions » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:33 pm

No offense, but you guys have to get over Kenny. Like, for every single episode/season there is, every single post will end up being "Maybe Kenny will be there because...".

Kenny is a background character. He's gonna get the same amount of screentime as characters like Wendy and Jimmy.

Even if Matt and Trey are desperate for another boy in the group, they'll probably use Clyde or Craig or someone before they use Kenny. At least you can understand what Craig and Clyde say if it's more than five words.
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:42 pm

It's been proposed before (Kenny taking off his hood so that he can be more involved). The irony is that he was unhooded throughout the bulk of The Losing Edge and yet he didn't get a single line in the episode.
lostluver777

Postby lostluver777 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:26 pm

i love kenny as much as the next person, but Kenny with out the hood is not Kenny. Part of what we love about Kenny is the fact he's a s**t poor pervert who gets pissed off and says messed up shite we can't even understand. I mean, I wasn't totally cool with him loosing the hood for part of the movie...And if they ever did take of the hood/get him more involved...well, they might as well create a totally new charactor...but ya, I think there should be more Kenny, but like in "Major Boobage" they kept to his caharctor but he was in the show alot. That was a great ep
pdfsmail

Postby pdfsmail » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:02 pm

Actually, Kenny has aired a couple times without the parka, and even had a small role in "the Jeffersons" where you could clearly hear him speak, and see all his hair and most his face. It isn't like we haven't seen it in the movie. And that odd scene on "Super Best friends" where everyone, including Kenny looks the same and Stan finds Kenny dead in the water without the parka. There were a few other times where his face was still not really shown.

To me Kenny is defined by his personality, not his Parka or the fact that he keeps getting killed. I would personally enjoy an episode where he has a hoodless - full speaking role, he could be forced to take it off bc he lost a bet with Cartman or something like that being he would be too poor to pay him anything for loosing anything. Alot of his character is really a mystery because we cant understand everything he says, some people may like that, but it would help to understand him much better if we could understand him clearly for a whole episode.

:unhoodedkenny:
me=a hybrid of Tweek,Butters,Cartman,&Kyle!

GIVING INTO AN EXTREMIST SHOWS WEAKNESS, AND OPENS A DOOR TO FAILURE THIS WILL NOT APPEASE THEIR THREATS.

Return to “Character Discussion”