Which guy from South Park sucks?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

ned15

Re: Which guy from South Park sucks?

Postby ned15 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:43 am

i guess since it's a cartoon, i don't mind cartman's attitude. it just keeps the show moving. but like you said, if there was somebody out there like him i would definitely want to kick his a$$. i mean, we're all a little like him (everyone's a little bit racist) but i don't think anybody could be just that completely awful.

now, if they got rid of stan and filled him in w/ butters, now that would be great! :D :D :D
"you musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."
eames
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:01 am

ned15 wrote:i guess since it's a cartoon, i don't mind cartman's attitude. it just keeps the show moving. but like you said, if there was somebody out there like him i would definitely want to kick his a$$. i mean, we're all a little like him (everyone's a little bit racist) but i don't think anybody could be just that completely awful.

now, if they got rid of stan and filled him in w/ butters, now that would be great! :D :D :D

that would work out just fine for me :P

but dude seriously look out for stan fans, you may be murdered in your sleep after that comment lol

i just wanted to make clear the fact that of course i would never want cartman out of the show, see my favourite is kyle and i would never ever want the cartman vs kyle thing to end its just too damn funny :)
ned15

Postby ned15 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:53 pm

screw the stan fans! (and for all the stan fans reading this, i was just kidding, it was a joke....hahahaha.....please don't kill me :shock: )

isn't the new show next week supposed to be all about cartman and kyle, or am i mistaken?
eames
cartman04

Postby cartman04 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:00 am

kyles mom
gissydoll

Postby gissydoll » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:06 pm

Butter's dad, he's just, ugh.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:44 am

Those who said Stan: You WILL die painful deaths. :lol: If I were to count the amount of Stan-based episodes as opposed to, oh, Kyle BASED(Which means episodes that are just about Kyle-Cartman may or may not count) episodes, then we'd see who was boring. Same goes for other characters that are more "exciting" than Stan- with the exception of one.

My vote? Cartman.

Character- Only operates on extremes and is therefore predictable and boring.
Jokes- Are only funny when used on other people. Otherwise, they fail.

Second? Well, I'll vote Cartman again. Maybe with a third vote I'll vote his middle name.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
SPG20

Postby SPG20 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:33 am

jewish pride wrote:
ned15 wrote:why do you people hate cartman so much? i mean, without him the show would be sooo boring!!!
in my opinon, i don't like stan. he has some funny bits, but he's too normal...i hate it! i agree about kyle's mom and jimmy, they're not that good either.
lastly, i hated mrs. garrison. i'm so glad that he went back to being a man.

i hate cartman because he's a son of a bitch and the biggest assh*le ever
of course, anyone who thinks that the show would be better without him has literally no sense of humor, the little f*cker is hilarious, but i really cant help but hate him, is my natural reaction to people like him, even if its just a cartoon

and yeah, i dont care much for stan either, i think he's definitely the most boring one of the boys

Or maby you hate him because he has no jewish pride?
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:47 am

SPG20 wrote:Or maby you hate him because he has no jewish pride?

nah, i chose this name cause i wanted something that would relate to kyle (who is my favourite) but there already were kyle fan and others like that, so i decided to use this one

but im not jewish, ur not the first one to be confused lol
although his antisemitism is obviously one of the many things that make him a douche, which is why i hate him
ned15

Postby ned15 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:21 pm

oh my gosh, i told one of my friends yesterday that my favorite character on SP was kyle and he turned to me and said "is it because you're jewish?" i started to laugh and he got all confused, it was funny :D

i love how cartman learns nothing...maybe that's why he sucks? it's all about him most of the time too, and say it's his fault, he'll somehow get out of it and blame someone else. that's why i loved the new episode since he got what was coming to him since forever!
eames
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:03 pm

Cartman of course, we all saw him suck in 1102 :p

Though if you're being metaphorical I'd say that either Kenny Sucks (because he's poor and lets himself be a poor steryotype lately), Stan (because he's a jocky steryotype :p) or Jimmy (because he's an unfunny idiot who thinks everyone loves him and stole Timmy's place as the most handicapable kid in SP). Personally I'd say Jimmy sucks the most.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
ned15

Postby ned15 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:36 pm

superiorsavior wrote:or Jimmy (because he's an unfunny idiot who thinks everyone loves him and stole Timmy's place as the most handicapable kid in SP). Personally I'd say Jimmy sucks the most.

thank you!!! i don't like jimmy, he's not that funny. he has had some cute bits, but overally i don't like him that much.
eames

Return to “Character Discussion”