will Kenny die season 12 or become a more involved character

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

payomagetotheballs

will Kenny die season 12 or become a more involved character

Postby payomagetotheballs » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:42 pm

Okay. So someone brought this up in the official perverted Kenny discussion thread and i wanted to open a thread just for this. I was watching an episode on my fifth season dvd entitled "Kenny dies". Its the last episode in the season in which kenny dies in a more serious way of a muscular disease. If you listen to the commentary you'll hear Matt and Trey discussing how they at that point wanted to get kenny out of the show and move butters in as the new kid. and if you'll notice, Kenny goes away until the very last scene of the last episode in the 6th season entitled "red sleigh down" where Kenny just appears and goes "hey guys" and they're like "Kenny where have you been?" and he just says "oh i was just over there." So i'm not sure Kenny is going to die in season 12, just because i think he is irreplacable. I liked the 6th season a lot, but after a while Butters just gets annoying and Kenny is a better 4th kid. i didnt really like it when Tweak was the 4th kid either. I think if anything this new episode coming out is going to make him into a more advanced character. And who knows maybe he'll take off his hood like for a while. You never know. Thoughts anyone?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: will Kenny die season 12 or become a more involved character

Postby Big-Will » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:04 am

He could die after becoming more involved. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
payomagetotheballs

Re: will Kenny die season 12 or become a more involved character

Postby payomagetotheballs » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:31 pm

Big-Will wrote:He could die after becoming more involved. :)

true...idk though. It would be totally :( if he died

Return to “Character Discussion”