south park kids grown up

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

brad03

south park kids grown up

Postby brad03 » Sun May 11, 2008 2:10 am

hiya all i was just wondering if it has ever been mentioned about doing south park grown up i think it would be very funny
ScottyD1982

Re: south park kids grown up

Postby ScottyD1982 » Sun May 11, 2008 3:11 am

They've pretty much already done that..."My Future Self"...Stan and Butters' parents hire an agency to have actors play their future selves after drug use. But I agree...I do think that would kick ass...
brad03

Postby brad03 » Sun May 11, 2008 8:22 am

yeah i didnt mind that ep but i just thought it would be so funny to see them in highschool and the stuff they could get up to then :)
-thang

Postby -thang » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:06 am

I like it better with them as kids. I mean I guess there could be some cool concepts with them as teens or adults but I think it would be funnier if they stayed kids. I wouldn't mind them going to the 5th grade or something like that. But that's just my opinion.
"No kitty this is my potpie" -Cartman

Kid at CartmanLand: Daddy Daddy, can I go on the rocket?
Cartman: G*d D*mmit get the f*ck outta my way!!
ecartman147

Postby ecartman147 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:53 am

I wouldn't mind a two part series finale like that.
fetsa

Postby fetsa » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:38 am

I enjoy them as kids. But an episode featuring them as adults would be pretty cool, too...
gab

Postby gab » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:30 pm

i just want to put this out there. i saw the interpol photo of pedophlie wayne nelson corliss & all i could think was Butters grown up
StanKyleKennyLover

Postby StanKyleKennyLover » Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:06 am

I think it would b pretty cool to do, like, 1 or 2 episodes with them grown up.

but i think the show is really funny with them as 4th graders cause ppl usually see littler kids to b so innocent and sweet :wink: :?

i think they should stay in the 4th grade. :mrgreen:
Essey

Postby Essey » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:59 pm

As long as there isn't an annoying spin-off that arises from a one episode idea.

.... Somewhere out there, Seth MacFarlene just read that and came up with another idea. *facepalm*

Anyway, I think maybe one episode of them daydreaming of possibilities of their lives when older could work, despite how cheesy it sounds. But they're better off as kids. It just wouldn't be the same, really.

So for now, I guess teenage SP is for fanart/fanfiction only.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:16 am

that would be cool, if it would be like for one episode, they either imagine what they will be like when growing up or them seeing into the future, it would be fun :)
Michael X

Postby Michael X » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:45 am

ya that would be kinda cool to see, but if you think about, a lot of the reasons the show is funny is because they're all kids, and there innocent and don't really understand the situations they get into.
Episodes like "Follow That Egg," "Red Hot Catholic Love," and "Proper Condom Use," come to mind. That's just what I think. It would be funny to see like, just what happens to them and what they end up doing in life. I wanna know if Cartman takes over the world or not. Anyone?
ShellyBroflovski

Postby ShellyBroflovski » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:45 am

I would love to see the kids as both teens and adults.

I'd love to see how they go through changes; their likes and dislikes, attitudes, personalities, ect.

I'd also like to see where they'd end up; like if there was any major Irony involved and what have you. Perhaps also if they'd still all be close, or apart. Also, who they may or may not wind up with.

I think, personally, it would be a really neat and interesting way to end the entire series. Either have the final season with them as teens for the first 7 episodes, and then adults for the last 7; OR, just the final final episode - have them at least like, 21.

That would be the greatest.
(Why 21? Because A) Drinking age and all around good age to be; B) Adult but still young and C) This would make Ike 16, and that's something I'd love to see. Also, 24 year old Shelly. X3)
A friend indeed, is a friend with Kraft dinner.

Proud Broflovski/Marsh shipper...both of them. XD
ghost678

Postby ghost678 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:53 pm

yea grown up sounds better :unhoodedkenny: :unhoodedkenny:
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:11 pm

Sounds like the kind of "very special episode" the creators would like to avoid. Maybe in the next movie though? They don't seem to be as adverse to gimicks in the films, and a film could sustain the idea of them as adults without it being a gimick.

But generally this is the kind of idea fanfic was made for. Most of the fics on this site when i came here seemed to be 'kids groweded up' stories, you're best reading them than waiting for an episode that's unlikely to come about directly.

However, the kids do seem to be 'aging' with the show. their personalities are less child-like than earlier, they seem a lot more mature... hell their voices even sound to be breaking :o
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.

Return to “Character Discussion”