Stranded, Deserted Island, ONE character: WHO and WHY

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Chaos6060

Stranded, Deserted Island, ONE character: WHO and WHY

Postby Chaos6060 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:24 pm

I would choose Towelie becuase even though it would be a life and death situation it still would be hilarious because we would be blazed 24/7. Also another note you could use him to dry off after getting out of the ocean or as a blanket to keep warm at night. You could also use him to start a signal fire. A funny blazed out of your mind signal fire.
rusty_caig

Re: Stranded, Deserted Island, ONE character: WHO and WHY

Postby rusty_caig » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:42 am

I'd pick Cartman. I could survive for a month just eating off his fat, then I could use his skin for a blanket, tent or maybe even make a raft out of it.

But seriously I'm not sure who I would pick. Chef is the most creative to get off but If I had to be stuck, I'd rather be by myself, I could use some peace and quiet.
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:41 am

wendy for very speical reasons :wink:
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:05 pm

My choice would be Ms. Ellen (Natasha Henstridge) because a man has needs.

If they can bring back Kenny they can get Ms. Ellen back from her trip to the sun.

If not, other possible choices would be:

Miss Stevens (Jennifer Aniston)

Liane Cartman (she can cook too!)
deeedoo

Postby deeedoo » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:05 pm

Ike is my favorite character, but I don't think I could take care of him on the island, so I'd have to go with Kyle because he's intellegent and could help me get off the island, but if we were stuck forever, I could still annoy him and watch him freak out (I like freaking people out by telling them about sex, my plan for ultimate revenge, what I do every Tuesday in marching band, etc...)
Sizzling Lynn

Postby Sizzling Lynn » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:26 pm

deeedoo wrote:Ike is my favorite character, but I don't think I could take care of him on the island, so I'd have to go with Kyle because he's intellegent and could help me get off the island, but if we were stuck forever, I could still annoy him and watch him freak out (I like freaking people out by telling them about sex, my plan for ultimate revenge, what I do every Tuesday in marching band, etc...)

Heheh, I think I'd do the same.
nick007

Postby nick007 » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:39 pm

I don't think I can decide. I wouldn't want to be stuck with any of the boys/guys and I don't think any of the girls/gals are rite for me
If I had the chance
I'd ask the world to dance
And I'll be dancing with myself

Billy Idol~ Dancing With Myself

http://www.myspace.com/nickdouble07
Hayley B

Postby Hayley B » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:39 pm

Butters. Because he would care what I have to say and I know he would keep his words to me (he tells the truth) and he would do what I say.

Yes, I would like him as a pet also. :lol: (j/K)
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:16 pm

termsofuse wrote:My choice would be Ms. Ellen (Natasha Henstridge) because a man has needs.

Seconded. :)
Duality

Postby Duality » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:40 pm

Cartman would be the most sensible choice since I could eat him, but I'd piss him off too much and he'd probably drive me to the brink of insanity, then eat me.
I'd probably want to be with Mr. Hankey, since I could eat him, crap him out, eat him again, so on and so forth. Although I'd be getting almost no sustenance on continuously recycled sh*t, he would support me long enough to find a source of food or escape. Then we could be friends.
rusty_caig

Postby rusty_caig » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:43 am

Duality wrote:Cartman would be the most sensible choice since I could eat him, but I'd piss him off too much and he'd probably drive me to the brink of insanity, then eat me.
I'd probably want to be with Mr. Hankey, since I could eat him, crap him out, eat him again, so on and so forth. Although I'd be getting almost no sustenance on continuously recycled sh*t, he would support me long enough to find a source of food or escape. Then we could be friends.

I wouldn't have to worry about Cartman. I'm big to and work in construction but now that my leg is hurt, it's probably anyones game.
I would never eat sh*t thou unless it came out of a girl's ass then maybe. Actually I know who I'd pick, BaeBae(however you spell her name) because she's Hot and has natural boobs
So lets get to the point, lets roll another joint
Lets head on down the road
There's somewhere I gotta go
And you don't know how it feels
No, you don't know how it feels to be me

Tom Petty~ You Don't Know How It Feels
ilovekyle22447

Postby ilovekyle22447 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:39 am

i would probly pick kyle because he would be able to keep me company and he is also quite smart so he would help find a way off......plus he's HOT!!! lawl
rjman95

Postby rjman95 » Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:49 am

kenny because I could eat him after he died :zombiekenny: or Butters as professer chaos Because in that form Butters is much more brave :chaos: :chaos: :chaos: :unhoodedkenny:
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:40 am

ilovekyle22447 wrote:i would probly pick kyle because he would be able to keep me company and he is also quite smart so he would help find a way off......plus he's HOT!!! lawl

you read my mind :)
polymorph

Postby polymorph » Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:41 am

I'd want Al Gore in case we get attacked by Manbearpig.
Rasputin, bring in the bucket of soapy frogs and remove his trousers

Return to “Character Discussion”