Wendy and Cartmen Fight is dispicable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

Ma1c01m

Wendy and Cartmen Fight is dispicable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Ma1c01m » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:23 am

-South Park Nerd Rage
-First Nerd Rage Post
-Still worth listening to

Ok are you serious. This fight killed his whole image. We know Eric would get beat up in a fight, but shouldnt Eric be smart enough to get out of it. What was that crap you pulled there. YOu made him look like butters, but 10 times girlier. He was bleeding...BLEEDING crying like a baby. Eric didnt even cheat too win. Come on also how come when eric is dressed up in his bounty hunter outfit he can kick butt and spray people with bearmace but when he fights wendy he only gets 3 hits. I got excited when i saw eric start to win but then BAM!! Come on.

ALL im asking is for Eric to have at least one episode this season where he wins and gets his evil image back while succeeding in whatever plan he has. Come on. You know what I really want I want Cartmen to beat up Stan. I WANT JUSTICE I WANT AND I WANT IT NOW. It isnt fair how can you let that happen. How do you even come back from being beat up from a girl. You dont and that after fight talk when eric was talking to the guys didnt make it any better. I could rant about this all day but i think i got the point across.
ShaneHaughey

Re: Wendy and Cartmen Fight is dispicable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:34 am

Ma1c01m wrote:-South Park Nerd Rage
-First Nerd Rage Post
-Still worth listening to

Ok are you serious. This fight killed his whole image. We know Eric would get beat up in a fight, but shouldnt Eric be smart enough to get out of it. What was that crap you pulled there. YOu made him look like butters, but 10 times girlier. He was bleeding...BLEEDING crying like a baby. Eric didnt even cheat too win. Come on also how come when eric is dressed up in his bounty hunter outfit he can kick butt and spray people with bearmace but when he fights wendy he only gets 3 hits. I got excited when i saw eric start to win but then BAM!! Come on.

ALL im asking is for Eric to have at least one episode this season where he wins and gets his evil image back while succeeding in whatever plan he has. Come on. You know what I really want I want Cartmen to beat up Stan. I WANT JUSTICE I WANT AND I WANT IT NOW. It isnt fair how can you let that happen. How do you even come back from being beat up from a girl. You dont and that after fight talk when eric was talking to the guys didnt make it any better. I could rant about this all day but i think i got the point across.

Cartman's image was built on complete and total manipulation. Wendy was a force of nature- you can't move around that and that means that once engaged you need to end it decisively. He can't do that- he is not strong. Even then, remember that Cartman almost got out of it. If it hasn't had been for Victoria, he would have won by manipulation. So you almost got your wish.

That crap was his true colors. He is all talk and always has been. He was forced to come with it and got crushed. He was never strong and faced a pissed off person. Rage is the great equalizer, and even if they were both normal it would have been even. Cartman was never a physical force and he wasn't faced with someone who we have any indication of being unfit.

And Stan would kick the sh*t out of Eric. Butters too. And Kyle. And probably every other character in the show. He is a weakling. Deal with it.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:23 am

he almost did got out of it with the parent manipulation, but wendy ended up choosing to beat him up anyway
and im sure she did get in trouble later for it with her parents

its always been very obvious that cartman's strenght is in manipulation, he's genius doing that and that almost got him away this episode, but its very obvious he cant take a punch and cant throw a decent punch either, he's always been a pussy in fights and he always will be, he's always been a spoiled crybaby and he always will be

you have to accept cartman for what he is, the worst of everything, he is as mean as he is pathetic

and you obviously missed the very end where he kind of turns what the guys say around to feel better about the outcome of the fight, thats more cartman than anything
Quintuplets_Father

Postby Quintuplets_Father » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:51 am

and btw: i broke the dam...
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:57 pm

You thought Cartman was cool before this episode?

It's great to see Cartman trying all his old techniques (Even resorting to a nice looking sweater) and failing at all of them, but it was great to see them almost let him win, and show off his delusions of grandure. Wendy is a much better opponent for cartman than kyle, she has enough rage to blind her morality. Loved Kyle's fist in the air for victory moment.

Butters can't fight eric, even in his strongest fury, but appart from him everyone can make him :cartmancry: .
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Jello_Biafra

Postby Jello_Biafra » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:09 am

Cartman has always been a little bitch. He talks sh*t and when someone confronts him (Kyle slapping/hitting; Wendy beating the sh*t out of him; etc.) , he cries and usually runs away.
"Six words Lisa, 'I'm not gay, but I'll learn.'" Homer Simpson

"How do you speak my language?" Adam West

"This job would be great if it weren't for the f*cking customers." Randall; Clerks
SPG20

Postby SPG20 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:29 am

i totally agree dude the episode ruined his image, i guess the thread got attention from all the cartman haters but without him southpark wouldnt be half as funny, or even last this many seasons.
Quintuplets_Father

Postby Quintuplets_Father » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:31 pm

Quintuplets_Father wrote:Cartman's image is unharmed...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/1 ... tman+Sucks

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/1 ... +in+Canada (starting from 3:40)
and btw: i broke the dam...
CHEL BEAN

Postby CHEL BEAN » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:34 pm

Have no fear, his image is not harmed. Like the boys said at the end of the epidose, "we've always hated you" and they will continue to hate him.

Some people just overthink television WAYYY too much.
Remember, it's just a show.
Dude, dolphins are intelligent and friendly!

Intelligent and friendly on rye bread with some mayonaisse.
caloos

Postby caloos » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:44 pm

Seriously guys Cartman always loses, and this was the very worst loss of all. They have definitely ruined his image. No matter what he does now, this is going to be in the back of everyone's mind (well at least mine)...I can't believe there are so many Cartman haters when Cartman is by far the funniest character in the show, despite his evil qualities, the other characters are so much more bland. South Park would not be the same without Cartman...
The_Parkateer

Postby The_Parkateer » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:14 pm

Don't understand the Cartman haters either. He might be mean and outrageous but he's strangely lovable at the same time. And, to be honest, there's a bit of Cartman in everyone, for instance, I can't stand hippies. :wink:

Cartman is the show's bread and butter, Wendy is a douche. Cartman will have another victory before the show is finally over, have no fear.

:twisted:
stevesut1

Postby stevesut1 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:47 pm

It was great.
Benvolio

Postby Benvolio » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:57 pm

Shattering Cartmans "image"??!

Come on people - Cartman is one of the shows best characters, but you can enjoy everything that happens in this episode without feeling like he's now somehow been demoted/belittled...

This needed to happen, the time was right! Some classic Cartman moments :lol: And he finally gets his comeuppance.
He'll be back the next episode just the same.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:01 am

caloos wrote:Seriously guys Cartman always loses, and this was the very worst loss of all. They have definitely ruined his image. No matter what he does now, this is going to be in the back of everyone's mind (well at least mine)...I can't believe there are so many Cartman haters when Cartman is by far the funniest character in the show, despite his evil qualities, the other characters are so much more bland. South Park would not be the same without Cartman...

The_Parkateer wrote:Don't understand the Cartman haters either. He might be mean and outrageous but he's strangely lovable at the same time. And, to be honest, there's a bit of Cartman in everyone, for instance, I can't stand hippies. :wink:

Cartman is the show's bread and butter, Wendy is a douche. Cartman will have another victory before the show is finally over, have no fear.

:twisted:

i personally am a cartman hater for the most part, even though i think he's the funniest sh*t ever, he's a complete douche (cant believe ur saying wendy's the douche) and he totally had it coming

he was always a wuss, you cant deny it dude, his reaction at the half hearted punches he recieved from kyle in cartman sucks and in christmas in canada prove it and many other ocassions too, he was never good in physical confrontations, his strenght is in the manipulation, and he almost pulled it off in this episode too, but he got out of luck, deal with it, the fact that he is a wuss isnt new at all dude

but even though im a cartman hater most of the time, i read most of the posts in the breast cancer show ever thread and i saw clearly that it wasnt the cartman haters the only ones who loved the episode, but rather the delusional cartman lovers the only ones who hated it, by delusional i mean the ones that dont see him as a whole, just see the evil genious manipulative and funny side of him and overlook the wuss pathetic and pussy side of him

if you're gonna love a character, love it as a whole dude, dont turn a blind eye at the stuff of him you dont like, i dont think we learned one new thing about cartman in this episode (except that he's capable of eating his own underwear of course :lol: ), all his actions were very in character wether you want to accept it or not

his character was not destroyed, but rather his lameness and patheticness were made more obvious, but they were always there, and his distorsion of reality to adapt it to what he wants it to be (im talking about the very end of course) was nothing new either, everything was as it should be

there's nothing wrong with not liking best the episodes in which ur favourite character was humilliated or beaten to the ground, but dong go saying his character was destroyed cause absolutely nothing has changed, cartman's final words made that very clear
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:37 am

caloos wrote:Seriously guys Cartman always loses, and this was the very worst loss of all. They have definitely ruined his image. No matter what he does now, this is going to be in the back of everyone's mind (well at least mine)...I can't believe there are so many Cartman haters when Cartman is by far the funniest character in the show, despite his evil qualities, the other characters are so much more bland. South Park would not be the same without Cartman...

This isn't anymore embarassing than him dressing up like Britney Spears and rubbing himself on a cutout of Justin Timberlake.
In fact, this is much less embarassing. Wendy, in that mood, would have thrashed anyone.
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “Character Discussion”