Which character should be killed off?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

CartmanSlayer

Which character should be killed off?

Postby CartmanSlayer » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:04 am

Which character should be killed off and gone for good from the show? :zombiekenny:
superiorsavior

Re: Which character should be killed off?

Postby superiorsavior » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:07 am

It'd show some real guts on Matt and Trey's part to kill off Cartman or Butters. But Killing off some of the unseen kids/adults officially needs to be done.
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:20 am

pip :P i dont like him

but seriously, it would be really cool if they killed off someone like say jimmy or bebe for good, one of the secondary kids but that still had a couple of moments in the show

from the adults we've already had two deaths, the bitch who drove the bus and chef (dont know if darth chef will come back one day though)

i know kenny died for a whole season, but i think it would be interesting to have one of the kids killed for good
CartmanSlayer

Postby CartmanSlayer » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:09 am

My list of characters that should die:

1. Jimmy (I like Timmy :timmy: better, he was funny for a short time before, now he sucks ass, and the stuttering joke belongs to Porky Pig. Give it back you demented bastard!)
2. Officer Barbrady (He's not used anymore, Sgt. Yates and his squad has pretty much replaced him, and he's plain pointless. Kill him at some shooting)
3. DogPoo (I don't like the PigPen idea at all, and he's useless)
4. Pip (useless and sucky, and the creators have no interest in making jokes for him)
5. Tweak (now useless, and his jokes get old after awhile; he should die of a heart-attack)
6. Bebe (pointless, and isn't funny; thank God they use Wendy as a more prominent girl on the show)
7. Filmore (what's the point of him now? I won't miss him if he's gone for good)
8. Dougie (unless they want to use Professor Chaos with General Disarray, then kill him already!!! :evil: )
9. Fosse and Bill (Beavis and Butthead gone bad. Just plain stupid)
10. Kevin (useless. 'Nuff said)
11. City Wok Guy (they have a P.F. Chang's now, they should kill him off since no one in South Park eats at City Wok, and along with Wing)
12. Mayor McDaniels (has become annoying, and useless. Kill HER!!! Maybe make a new mayor based on one of the presidential candidates, or some more competent leader)
13. Ms. Claridge (pointless!)
14. Grandpa Marsh (gets on my nerves being so stupid, and old people aren't that stupid! Give him his wish for death already!)

If they kill off some of the kids and the adults, they should leave them dead forever (and not pull a Kenny!).

That would be a very ballsy move to kill off Cartman and/or Butters. I personally wouldn't kill Cartman since he is one of TV's greatest cartoon characters, he rules, and he keeps the show alive. Go ahead, kill Butters if you want to. Even though he is a good foil for Cartman, the Butters/Cartman pair is stale; they should try a new pairing (Kyle/Stan so far is a failure).

If they kill (or move them into the background) Kyle/Stan, I wouldn't really mind at all since Butters has started eating their roles (he ate Pip, Kenny, and Tweak's already), their pairing is starting to really suck, and they don't hang out with Kenny, Butters, nor Cartman as much anymore. (Maybe resort to a different all-four-group with: Cartman, Butters, Kenny, and some other dude [maybe even Mr. Hat!!! :lol: ]

Another thing, they should try to move some of the background characters up a bit more (such as Red, or Thad; if and only if they have potential to be good), and develop them to be prominent enough (but not replacing tons of characters that are alive like what Butters is doing right now unless those others have been killed.), and shift some things around right now (for instance: moving them up to 5th grade, and Randy Marsh becomes the new 5th grade teacher [may sound retarded, but an example]).
nwt000

Postby nwt000 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:12 pm

superiorsavior wrote:It'd show some real guts on Matt and Trey's part to kill off Cartman or Butters. But Killing off some of the unseen kids/adults officially needs to be done.

I have a feeling that Trey and Matt are going to kill Cartman. :cry: If that was so they'd have another Professor Chaos-like audition show for the fourth friend, and because of her recent major roles, Wendy would win. Not the first time a girl would be in the group. (Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society)
Panthera

Postby Panthera » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:50 pm

Killing useless characters is useless. If Kevin died, no one would care. What's the point?
cartmanhater

Postby cartmanhater » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:21 am

Um..... How about none?

Postby 203177 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:27 am

I would have to say dog poo. He is so pointless dammit! :x
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
kokotovya

Postby kokotovya » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:28 am

This isn't really the kind of show where you just "kill people off". It's a bloody comedy. each character has their own particularquirk and signature joke. And just because you don't like a character means they should be killed off, although this should be obvious :roll: . The variety of characters allows for the variety of jokes.
RespektMaAuthoritah

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:45 am

Well hold up a second. This isn't Family Guy, you can't just do stupid sh!t for no reason. I mean, in retarded shows like Family Guy or American Dad if someone dies the fans don't really realize it because they just wait for jokes and then say, "haha", go poop and then fall asleep, then wake up and quote the show at school so all their friends would think they're cool. But South Park is a show with good, interesting plots and goes beyond just saying "That episode made me laugh lots so it's my favorite."

In other words, they wouldn't just kill off a character, they do things that follow story lines. They did kill Ms. Crabtree for whatever reason. But I mean, who could they kill. Kevin? Why? What's the point, no one would give a sh!t. Would they kill off someone like Jimmy? Because if it was a bigger character, many people favorite that character. So that character dies and the person will be seriously pissed off. My favorite character s Butters, if they killed him I'd say, "f*ck this" and stop watching the show.

If one character MUST die, so that maybe someone would take his or her place...Jason, Dougie, and Filmore I guess, so they could be replaced with Pip.

If I think one character will die...no character will die. All I know is that I want moar Pip!
kokotovya

Postby kokotovya » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:14 am

There really isn't a need to bash another show because it has a different style of humour. I think they're both great in their own way, although south park is definetly deeper both plot and humour-wise.That was also a good description of the typical family guy fan. :D .

Return to “Character Discussion”