is he gay?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

150caliber

is he gay?

Postby 150caliber » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:51 pm

is Cartman really gay? the last episode i saw was when he was doing all the stuff 2 butters and he put him p**** in hims mouth and took a pic. and i kno that there is alot more examples that either kyle or Cartman is gay. like 4 kyle, he didnt wat 2 kiss Bebe in clubhouses because he DOESNT LIKE GIRLS . he ran out of the clubhouse when he had a chance 2 kiss her. and im getting suspicious bout them..............
BigCamera4892

Re: is he gay?

Postby BigCamera4892 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:58 pm

Well, Cartman's mother is also his father. Mrs. Cartman has both male/female genitalia. Is her offspring then Gay? Probably not. But he's probably something else due to his genes. His mother is biologically and physically messed up, and it was probably passed down to Cartman. His actions appear Gay in the examples you just gave, but it could be deeper in his genetics. His actions could have just been normal for him, with Gay tendencies, but acting Gay with his genetic make-up may be the norm for whatever Cartman is. Gay? Maybe. But maybe not.
Frosty_D

Postby Frosty_D » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:25 pm

Its normal for kids his age to dislike girls.
Quintuplets_Father

Postby Quintuplets_Father » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:00 pm

Frosty_D wrote:Its normal for kids his age to dislike girls.

"Dude, girls are such fags." Cartman in Elementary School Musical Episode :)
the general rule is that until the puberty hits in, the boys and girls are pretty much like opposite teams (regarding activities, games, music.. etc).

I think i was falling in love for the first time in my kindergarten times; i didn't care too much about other girls, but this one really catched my "attention".. sure, i was pretty confused by the facts back then... my family moved to another place with work, but we came back after years, so we met again and finished the same school, but never made the forward step, just kept admiring her... later on i've started to feel "deeper" (maybe) feelings for another girl, i had a much clearer image about what love is about, and i could say for certain that it was a feeling of same nature with what happened early before...

.. so my guess is that falling in love might not be so straight related with sexual maturity, neither about age.. i think it's a little bit more complex than that, and i am glad it is so..

EDIT: lol :lol: my post was automatically edited from using "fa.gs" (u get the idea ;)) to "homosexuals" :lol: laaaaaame. two thumbs down here boys. :?
and btw: i broke the dam...
butters kenny

Postby butters kenny » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:08 pm

Well he did like wendy in one episode after she kissed him and he wanted to be invited to the girls slut orgy in stupid spoiled whore playset he also liked bebe in bebes boobs destroy socity
I Wasn't choking you I was just hugging your neck

R.I.P Chef for realz this time

( chef joined the sith so why don't you?)

R.I.P Billy Bonka
Quintuplets_Father

Postby Quintuplets_Father » Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:18 pm

Quintuplets_Father wrote:(...)
I think i was falling in love for the first time in my kindergarten times; (...)

i've forgot to mention that here "first grade" is considered the level where children are normally 6-7 years old, the kindergaten is considered the period right before that, so it's a little different from US system ..nevermind.. ;)
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:00 pm

I do not deem Cartman as gay, but I do think that he loves food more than anything.
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
KyleFan2008

Postby KyleFan2008 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:27 pm

like 4 kyle, he didnt wat 2 kiss Bebe in clubhouses because he DOESNT LIKE GIRLS . he ran out of the clubhouse when he had a chance 2 kiss her.

Kyle isn't gay, if you watch the "hooked on monkey fonics" episode, he kissed a girl, and he wasn't dared. As for Cartman, I don't know. He's just f*cked up. There is no other word to describe him. If you watch the "Erection Day" episode, CArtman could make a girl like him, if he could ever get a giirl to go out with him. In that episode, he was telling Jimmy what to say. The girl Jimmy was on a date with loved it. He didn't actually listen to that girl, but what Cartman told him to say made her think he did. Kenny is the one who likes girly stuff. We all know it's because girly stuff is A LOT less dangerous than the crap that Cartman, Kyle, and Stan drag him into, mainly Cartman. I don't know if Cartman is gay or not. He dresses up like Britney Spears and makes out with a Justin Timberlake cutout, he does really gross things to Butters, in imagination land, Cartman was extremely eager to have Kyle suck his balls, I'm not sure it was because he wanted to humiliate Kyle or because he's gay, that bothered me the whole time I was watching it. Cartman is very, very confused. I don't want to believe he is, but it's been implied. There are a lot of other things that have been implied too, but not many other people besides me notice them. If Cartman is gay, I agree 100% that he fantasizes about Kyle all the time.
RespektMaAuthoritah

Postby RespektMaAuthoritah » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:33 pm

Are we seriously arguing over cartoon characters? The kids are whatever Matt and Trey want them to be. Matt and Trey made Cartman do some f@ggy sh!t for the lulz. As for Kyle, they don't make him do f@ggy sh!t so there ya go. But come on, you're treating them like they can think for themselves.
Jaber612

Postby Jaber612 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:46 pm

I sometimes wonder if he will turn out like Mr./Mrs. Garrison who doesn't know what the hell he/she is.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:06 pm

RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:Are we seriously arguing over cartoon characters?

Welcome to the Internet! You must be new here. :)

I'd say Cartman is about as gay as any 9 year old kid living with a crack whore for a single parent who is both his mother and father in a town where sh*t blows up on a regular basis can be. So... gay? Not exactly. But messed up? I can't think of a single character from a show who is more messed than him.

And Kyle? He's 9. Girls to 9 year old boys are like... alien. Especially ones who keep saying you have "a hot ass". :P
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Upior

Postby Upior » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:18 pm

Are we seriously arguing over cartoon characters? The kids are whatever Matt and Trey want them to be. Matt and Trey made Cartman do some f@ggy sh!t for the lulz. As for Kyle, they don't make him do f@ggy sh!t so there ya go. But come on, you're treating them like they can think for themselves.

-I agree, why are you guys honestly arguing over something like this?!? If May and Trey want them to be gay..they will be gay, if they wants them to be straight..they will be focking straight! :evil: If they want them to go off and on with it..they will. God damn.. 8) They are cartoon characters..they don't have a will of their own. sh!t!
jewish pride

Postby jewish pride » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:34 pm

150caliber wrote:is Cartman really gay? the last episode i saw was when he was doing all the stuff 2 butters and he put him p**** in hims mouth and took a pic. and i kno that there is alot more examples that either kyle or Cartman is gay. like 4 kyle, he didnt wat 2 kiss Bebe in clubhouses because he DOESNT LIKE GIRLS . he ran out of the clubhouse when he had a chance 2 kiss her. and im getting suspicious bout them..............

lol have you seen imaginationland yet? that makes me wonder even more about cartman's sexuality :P

and about kyle, boys are a lot like that when they are kids dude (at least from my own experience), they start being really interested in girls a bit older, they are 8 in there, you have to remember that

and then we have the episode hooked on monkey phonics, tom's rhinoplasty and bebe's boobs destroy society, all in which kyle likes girls alright and actually in the last two of them cartman is also very obviously interested in girls as well

so there's no real proof that any of them is gay, but cartman is the one that most makes me wonder lol
ungrindable78

Postby ungrindable78 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:19 pm

no, he probably isnt gay, all of his shinanagins were probably due to the fact that he can be a little crazy sometimes, he is probably just insane, like when he was about to kill his mom
Quintuplets_Father

Postby Quintuplets_Father » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:59 pm

Upior & RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:Are we seriously arguing over cartoon characters?

is not an argue.. nor a fight.. it's a debate on a forum. and forums are quite important for keeping fans communities together and alive. that's why the fans are fans (!?), 'cause they like to pay attention to such details, especially when they have who to discuss around with.

..and it's "post season" :(

Return to “Character Discussion”