is he gay?

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

y2001

Re: is he gay?

Postby y2001 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:22 pm

Cartman is possibly bisexual as although they have teased him being gay they have also made it clear that he is hetro hence n the episode torrets he blurted out he had a crush on some girl and he fell for wendy in 1 episode.
N / A

Postby N / A » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:06 pm

lol, these debates of the sexuality of 8-year-olds.

Anyway, its normal for someone at that age to dislike girls, Kyle will pretty much end up straight.

As for Cartman, he's pretty much bisexual, but doesn't really know it yet. He blurted out having a crush on a girl and used to like Wendy, but he also liked it when the doctor shoved his hand up his ass and wants Kyle to suck his balls (usually I would take that as just for being about humiliation but he was waaaay too obsessed for it to just be that.)
Raisinz

Postby Raisinz » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:05 am

does it really matter if cartman is gay?
would it matter if he had one leg,
or if he wasn't really 9 years old, and was actually a 40 year old midget with a congenital disease like Gary Coleman?

HE'S KICKASS!
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:20 pm

There is already a thread for this topic [with a more specifically phrased thread question], and a response thread to that thread. Therefore, this entire thread is useless. What is it with SP fans discussing the sexuality of characters that haven't even reached puberty or sexual maturity yet [with the exception of Bebe and Jimmy (and possibly butters)]?

And NO, Cartman is not gay!!!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:32 pm

...well you could've left this alone and it'd eventually be lost to the anals of time.
iloveyouguys

Postby iloveyouguys » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:35 pm

I'm kind of getting sick of these threads. they are nine years old.
This is my signature. I made it small so anyone who tries to read it has to copy and paste the text somewhere else only to find that it isn't interesting at all. Congratulations. Also, fuckshitcockassbitchtitspenisfagskankwhorecuntpoop.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:56 pm

nbabechenko wrote:There is already a thread for this topic [with a more specifically phrased thread question], and a response thread to that thread. Therefore, this entire thread is useless. What is it with SP fans discussing the sexuality of characters that haven't even reached puberty or sexual maturity yet [with the exception of Bebe and Jimmy (and possibly butters)]?

You were the one who bumped it. And it's from last year.

lolfail.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:35 am

Wii fit man wrote:
nbabechenko wrote:There is already a thread for this topic [with a more specifically phrased thread question], and a response thread to that thread. Therefore, this entire thread is useless. What is it with SP fans discussing the sexuality of characters that haven't even reached puberty or sexual maturity yet [with the exception of Bebe and Jimmy (and possibly butters)]?

lolfail.

How the hell do you keep showing up at every thread I post at?
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:55 am

nbabechenko wrote:
Wii fit man wrote:

lolfail.
It's called "view active topics".

How the hell do you keep showing up at every thread I post at?
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
TheindespensableMr.D

Postby TheindespensableMr.D » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:00 am

BRMBug wrote:...well you could've left this alone and it'd eventually be lost to the anals of time.

*snort*
you said "anals of time" in a discussion about a gay kid.
heh.
seriously though. A few years ago they opened up a highschool in new york for gay kids, who felt that a normal high school institution was too ehhh. what's the word for it? prejudiced maybe? I don't know. anyhow, kids seem to be choosing thier sexual orientation younger and younger, but I still think 9 is pushing it. Cartman ain't gay I think he's just typical, as for the butters wiener thing.. well we'll chalk that up to being naive

Return to “Character Discussion”