The Least favorite character

Discuss South Park characters with all your friends, buddies and guys.

Moderator: Big-Will

CherrehCola

Re: The Least favorite character

Postby CherrehCola » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:54 am

TheCrazyFreak wrote:I can't believe I forgot to write down the person who annoys me the most.

It's that police officer with orange hair and moustache, I forgot his name. That guy pisses me off SO MUCH!! :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:

The dude with the overalls, right?I think he was chief or an investigator or something....
DON'T KICK THE BABY!

~*Dream about the sun,you queen of rain.
Master_Of_All

Postby Master_Of_All » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:12 am

Well I don't like Butters..
TheCrazyFreak

Postby TheCrazyFreak » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:31 pm

CherrehCola wrote:
TheCrazyFreak wrote:I can't believe I forgot to write down the person who annoys me the most.

It's that police officer with orange hair and moustache, I forgot his name. That guy pisses me off SO MUCH!! :cartmansopissedrightnow: :cartmansopissedrightnow:

The dude with the overalls, right?I think he was chief or an investigator or something....

This is the guy I had in mind: http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/characters/130

Sergeant Yates. >__<
Peg

Postby Peg » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:59 pm

TheCrazyFreak wrote:
CherrehCola wrote:

This is the guy I had in mind: http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/characters/130

Sergeant Yates. >__<

Urgh that's the guy who didn't like it when BLACK people were richer than him, huh ? :P
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:49 pm

Dougie... sooooo unfunny. Everyone else is cool though.
RideTheLightning

Postby RideTheLightning » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:50 pm

RespektMaAuthoritah wrote:f*ck Jason, Cartman after season 4, and Francis.

DUDE FUCK YOU! Oh wait, you're me.

Why did I say that? Cartman rocks, Jason... is kinda boring, and I don't even know who the f*ck Francis is anymore.
That God Damn Moose

Postby That God Damn Moose » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:28 pm

bebe or however you spell her name.
ιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlιιllιlι

The moral of this story is: never talk to muffin trees.
Iceman720

Postby Iceman720 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:57 am

{}Butters{} wrote:I don't hate any character but i think Wendy in the newer episodes is kinda a bitch.
Yea shes kinda a spoiled bitch and if she doesn't get her way she throws a temper tantrum. EX. Cartman wouldn't stop making fun of breast cancer and she wouldn't stop bitching about it so she beat the f*ck out of him so he would stop. I like Mona Marshall's Wendy the best. Especially in Chief Goes Nanners episode. Her voice was like a chipmonk. It was actually very cute.
Wii fit man

Postby Wii fit man » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:42 am

Cartman should have been beat up, and I woulda beat the shit out of him too. He deserved it, there was no "spoiled bitch" involved.
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
SP-Addict

Postby SP-Addict » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:01 am

Towelie, Mr. Hankey, and Ginger Kids.
Kennyfan2468

Re: The Least favorite character Butters???????!!!!!!!!!???????

Postby Kennyfan2468 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:47 am

why the hell would anybody hate butters
nbabechenko

Postby nbabechenko » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:46 am

Wii fit man wrote:Cartman should have been beat up, and I woulda beat the shit out of him too. He deserved it, there was no "spoiled bitch" involved.

OK seriously, you are like obsessed with dissing Cartman on these forums. I think that people mostly like Cartman and his antics. Also, your insults toward Cartman aren't even intelligent just useless gibber-jabber like "Cartman should be beaten with a stick". Give it a rest.

Now for my answer to the Thread Question:

Towlie!!! I F*CKING HATE TOWLIE! It is the stupidest character ever. He did not deserve to have a second show based around him (Oprah's assh*le and vagina were hilarious though). He should have been killed off in the first one if you ask me. And don't get me started on the Jackovosaurs...... just flat out annoying pieces of sh*t. NEVER AGAIN!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:02 am

Eh, my top 3:

3.) Towelie - Was a funny one time thing. They gave him Million Little Fibers which was horrible, and standing on his own, Towelie is boring and one dimensional.

2.) Pip - He fell off the map. Then again, most fans didn't notice until they unlocked him in the Tower defense game for Xbox. Pip seemed to mix of Butters/Stan. The annoying tag along, but with a sense or normality.

1.) Butters - Butters is cute, but I find his episodes boring. Being manipulated by Cartman is funny and all but it loses its zeal. In my opinion, Butters should be used sparingly to preserve his character from being stale, like Randy Marsh.
southparkfan421

Postby southparkfan421 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:36 am

Ph.X. wrote:
roosta wrote:token. he's just boring.

how can anybody not like cartman? he's the heart and soul of sp.

That's exactly what I'm saying!!!!

Um dude you made the thread of least favorite characters. You shouldn't of made the thread if you didn't like people hating Cartman.

Postby 203177 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:44 pm

bridons dad he's just f*cking annoying im glad they hit him :twisted: shelley and maybe that jason kid and shelia hmmm i think jimmy as well too and that fat kid from tooth fairy tats. i think thats about it
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16

Return to “Character Discussion”